get serious

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: get serious

Post by Walker »

Atla wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 am
Kenny92 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:13 am I noticed that many people aren't happy with what is happening on the forum, so I decided to express my opinion. What exactly is the problem? Is it the toxicity?

No one likes to waste time on trolls or pointless debates. But isn't arguing the same as a discussion? Isn't discussion the same thing that characterizes a person as a thinker?

Just don't take it all to heart and try it yourself!
This isn't a philosophy forum so there's nothing to argue about, philosophy here died years ago. It's an online mental institue / trash can for schizophrenics and all kinds of other folks who got banned from every other forum, but desperately need an outlet, so they ended up here.

If you have a mild interest in studying the various forms of human insanity, in order to get a better insight into the human mind in general, this place is one of the best.
Because of the ivory scarcity caused by elephant poaching, in order to look down on things, new poachers coming up in the world have to build their balconies off high towers of blame.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Walker wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:49 pm
Atla wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 am
Kenny92 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:13 am I noticed that many people aren't happy with what is happening on the forum, so I decided to express my opinion. What exactly is the problem? Is it the toxicity?

No one likes to waste time on trolls or pointless debates. But isn't arguing the same as a discussion? Isn't discussion the same thing that characterizes a person as a thinker?

Just don't take it all to heart and try it yourself!
This isn't a philosophy forum so there's nothing to argue about, philosophy here died years ago. It's an online mental institue / trash can for schizophrenics and all kinds of other folks who got banned from every other forum, but desperately need an outlet, so they ended up here.

If you have a mild interest in studying the various forms of human insanity, in order to get a better insight into the human mind in general, this place is one of the best.
Because of the ivory scarcity caused by elephant poaching, in order to look down on things, new poachers coming up in the world have to build their balconies off high towers of blame.
Calling the insane insane is just telling it as it is.
Kenny92

Post by Kenny92 »

Atla wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 am This isn't a philosophy forum so there's nothing to argue about, philosophy here died years ago. It's an online mental institue / trash can for schizophrenics and all kinds of other folks who got banned from every other forum, but desperately need an outlet, so they ended up here.

Let's suppose so. But then why are you here? No, don't think I'm kicking you out - it's not up to me. It's just that why are you sitting here (at trash can for schizophrenics) then?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Kenny92 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:31 am
Atla wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 am This isn't a philosophy forum so there's nothing to argue about, philosophy here died years ago. It's an online mental institue / trash can for schizophrenics and all kinds of other folks who got banned from every other forum, but desperately need an outlet, so they ended up here.

Let's suppose so. But then why are you here? No, don't think I'm kicking you out - it's not up to me. It's just that why are you sitting here (at trash can for schizophrenics) then?
Because it's all pretty funny and I'm bored, I like to encounter new and bizarre things, kinds of crazy I somehow haven't yet seen, it's fun to try to understand them. It reminds me that mankind can't be fixed. Though I'm rarely here anymore.
(Plus every now and then, like once every few months, someone even makes a philosophical argument I haven't yet seen and the argument isn't actually all that bad. Not good either, but not all that bad.)
Kenny92

Post by Kenny92 »

Atla wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:05 pm Because it's all pretty funny and I'm bored, I like to encounter new and bizarre things, kinds of crazy I somehow haven't yet seen, it's fun to try to understand them. It reminds me that mankind can't be fixed. Though I'm rarely here anymore.
(Plus every now and then, like once every few months, someone even makes a philosophical argument I haven't yet seen and the argument isn't actually all that bad. Not good either, but not all that bad.)
I think you're confusing regular trolls/baiters with really mentally ill people (haha, like I wrote the same thing). Why would the latter even be here?

But on the whole, your arguments are rather convincing.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Kenny92 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:17 am
Atla wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:05 pm Because it's all pretty funny and I'm bored, I like to encounter new and bizarre things, kinds of crazy I somehow haven't yet seen, it's fun to try to understand them. It reminds me that mankind can't be fixed. Though I'm rarely here anymore.
I think you're confusing regular trolls/baiters with really mentally ill people (haha, like I wrote the same thing). Why would the latter even be here?

Because they need an outlet for their insanity. They want others to listen to them.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:20 am

Because they need an outlet for their insanity. They want others to listen to them.
Just like you want "others" to listen to you correct "atla“?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:45 am

Not really, you for example are a good example of desperation

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:47 pm
Okay, if you SAY and BELIEVE SO.

What is 'it', which you ASSUME or BELIEVE I am in 'desperation' of, or for, EXACTLY?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:01 pm

What is 'it', which you ASSUME or BELIEVE I am in 'desperation' of, or for, EXACTLY?
Wrong again, considering your usage of "belief"

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:15 pm

LOL HOW can I be 'wrong'? I just asked you CLARIFYING QUESTION. AND, your INABILITY to CLARIFY SHOWS and REVEALS the Truth here.

Also, what IS my usage of "belief"?

Let us SEE IF you are ABLE to CLARIFY, THIS TIME.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:30 pm

LOL HOW can I be 'wrong'? I just asked you CLARIFYING QUESTION. AND, your INABILITY to CLARIFY SHOWS and REVEALS the Truth here.

Your question was dishonest and insulting people's intelligence as usual. Now you also lied and were even more dishonest by saying that some negative truth was revealed about me, even though the opposite is true, a negative truth was revealed about you again. Then you are also dishonest/lie by pretending that we didn't already go through your wrong and dishonest usage of "belief", which we have.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:31 pm

Your question was dishonest and insulting people's intelligence as usual.
LOL

YOUR INABILITY TO CLARIFY is an INSULT to human intelligence.

A question can NOT be dishonest, but one pretending that they can NOT answer a CLARIFYING QUESTION is a form of Dishonesty.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:31 pm Now you also lied and were even more dishonest by saying that some negative truth was revealed about me, even though the opposite is true, a negative truth was revealed about you again.
I would ask you to back up and support YOUR CLAIM as well as CLARIFY what you are talking about and referring to, EXACTLY, but you have ALREADY PROVED that you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of doing so.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:31 pm Then you are also dishonest/lie by pretending that we didn't already go through your wrong and dishonest usage of "belief", which we have.
LOL

YOUR ASSUMING is letting you DOWN AGAIN.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:26 pm

LOL

A question can NOT be dishonest, but one pretending that they can NOT answer a CLARIFYING QUESTION is a form of Dishonesty.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:31 pm Now you also lied and were even more dishonest by saying that some negative truth was revealed about me, even though the opposite is true, a negative truth was revealed about you again.
I would ask you to back up and support YOUR CLAIM as well as CLARIFY what you are talking about and referring to, EXACTLY, but you have ALREADY PROVED that you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of doing so.
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:31 pm Then you are also dishonest/lie by pretending that we didn't already go through your wrong and dishonest usage of "belief", which we have.
LOL

Of course a question can be dishonest, you practice that often. Of course you are once again developing selective amnesia and blaming others for your own dishonesty. And your assuming is letting you down again.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:26 pm
LOL

LOL

Of course a question can be dishonest, you practice that often. Of course you are once again developing selective amnesia and blaming others for your own dishonesty. And your assuming is letting you down again.
Okay, if that is what you want to BELIEVE, then so be it.

But the Fact that you have NOT YET backed up your claims, NOR clarified you accusations, here speaks for itself.

Your INABILITY to stand behind your OWN WORDS can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN here.