get serious

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla
Posts: 3937
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: get serious

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:15 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:26 pm

LOL

YOUR INABILITY TO CLARIFY is an INSULT to human intelligence.

A question can NOT be dishonest, but one pretending that they can NOT answer a CLARIFYING QUESTION is a form of Dishonesty.


I would ask you to back up and support YOUR CLAIM as well as CLARIFY what you are talking about and referring to, EXACTLY, but you have ALREADY PROVED that you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of doing so.



LOL

YOUR ASSUMING is letting you DOWN AGAIN.
Of course a question can be dishonest, you practice that often. Of course you are once again developing selective amnesia and blaming others for your own dishonesty. And your assuming is letting you down again.
Okay, if that is what you want to BELIEVE, then so be it.

But the Fact that you have NOT YET backed up your claims, NOR clarified you accusations, here speaks for itself.

Your INABILITY to stand behind your OWN WORDS can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN here.
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: get serious

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:28 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:15 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Of course a question can be dishonest, you practice that often. Of course you are once again developing selective amnesia and blaming others for your own dishonesty. And your assuming is letting you down again.
Okay, if that is what you want to BELIEVE, then so be it.

But the Fact that you have NOT YET backed up your claims, NOR clarified you accusations, here speaks for itself.

Your INABILITY to stand behind your OWN WORDS can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN here.
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO.

But the Fact REMAINS you have FAILED AGAIN to SUPPORT and CLARIFY your ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS here.
Atla
Posts: 3937
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: get serious

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:28 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:15 pm

Okay, if that is what you want to BELIEVE, then so be it.

But the Fact that you have NOT YET backed up your claims, NOR clarified you accusations, here speaks for itself.

Your INABILITY to stand behind your OWN WORDS can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN here.
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO.

But the Fact REMAINS you have FAILED AGAIN to SUPPORT and CLARIFY your ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS here.
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: get serious

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:28 pm
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO.

But the Fact REMAINS you have FAILED AGAIN to SUPPORT and CLARIFY your ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS here.
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Your complete LACK of ABILITY to support this CLAIM REVEALS what is ACTUALLY True here.
Atla
Posts: 3937
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: get serious

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:33 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO.

But the Fact REMAINS you have FAILED AGAIN to SUPPORT and CLARIFY your ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS here.
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Your complete LACK of ABILITY to support this CLAIM REVEALS what is ACTUALLY True here.
lies again based on selective amnesia
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: get serious

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:34 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:33 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Wrong and dishonest again, considering your usage of "belief" - the rest are lies again based on selective amnesia
Your complete LACK of ABILITY to support this CLAIM REVEALS what is ACTUALLY True here.
lies again based on selective amnesia
The PROOF is HERE for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE.

Your INABILITY is PROVING me IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct here.
Atla
Posts: 3937
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: get serious

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:39 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:34 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:33 pm

Your complete LACK of ABILITY to support this CLAIM REVEALS what is ACTUALLY True here.
lies again based on selective amnesia
The PROOF is HERE for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE.

Your INABILITY is PROVING me IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct here.
More lies based on selective amnesia
And who is this "all" who believe your lies? I have yet to meet any such person.
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: get serious

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:43 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:39 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:34 pm
lies again based on selective amnesia
The PROOF is HERE for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE.

Your INABILITY is PROVING me IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct here.
More lies based on selective amnesia
And who is this "all" who believe your lies? I have yet to meet any such person.
Okay.
Atla
Posts: 3937
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: get serious

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:23 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:43 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:39 pm

The PROOF is HERE for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE.

Your INABILITY is PROVING me IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct here.
More lies based on selective amnesia
And who is this "all" who believe your lies? I have yet to meet any such person.
Okay.
is it?
Age
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: get serious

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:24 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:23 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:43 pm
More lies based on selective amnesia
And who is this "all" who believe your lies? I have yet to meet any such person.
Okay.
is it?
Okay
Post Reply