Search found 3226 matches

by Sculptor
Sun May 09, 2021 11:25 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Cage fight exhaustion
Replies: 7
Views: 82

Re: Cage fight exhaustion

return the favor Bubba you too fuck off - "peace" BTW. you must be a dumbshit to think the Robert Caradine wish to kill Harvy Kitel - though the inverse was true. Caradine and Keitel are actors, moron. you a dummy? Please refer to the answer I gave some moments ago. PS FUCK OFF fuck you back dummy ...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 11:00 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Cage fight exhaustion
Replies: 7
Views: 82

Re: Cage fight exhaustion

the movie is partially based upon a decades long duels bet 2 men. It's fiction from Joseph Conrad the man that gave us the Hearth of Darkness. "The Duel: A Military Story": serialised in the UK in The Pall Mall Magazine, early 1908, no. only one intended to kill the other - the other just wanted ou...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 10:59 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: An argument against materialism
Replies: 85
Views: 663

Re: An argument against materialism

bahman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:17 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:05 pm
bahman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:15 pm
So, can we agree that we have the matter that behaves on its own and EDC which is the byproduct of the matter process?
no
So, an rock also has EDC.
DO you mean a rock?
No a rock does not have a brain. DO you?
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 10:14 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Cage fight exhaustion
Replies: 7
Views: 82

Re: Cage fight exhaustion

man is just animal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_3sm6iTbw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcxnQRUhMM is three a difference, the only one i see is the cats were to exhasuted to continue and both affirmed a draw - te humans had to have others jump in to affirm the draw after both were too exhas...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 10:06 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?
Replies: 165
Views: 14485

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Well, if you don't want to try to explain then don't. You need to make some effort here. You say time moves but you cant see it move. The reason is because you are part of time and are moving with it, like when you are on a train you do not feel the movement, unless you are accelerating or decelera...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: An argument against materialism
Replies: 85
Views: 663

Re: An argument against materialism

bahman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:15 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 pm
bahman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:26 pm
So EDC is not part of you?
By that you mean "experiences, decisions, and causation ", that is all part of the "I"
So, can we agree that we have the matter that behaves on its own and EDC which is the byproduct of the matter process?
no
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Cage fight exhaustion
Replies: 7
Views: 82

Re: Cage fight exhaustion

man is just animal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_3sm6iTbw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcxnQRUhMM is three a difference, the only one i see is the cats were to exhasuted to continue and both affirmed a draw - te humans had to have others jump in to affirm the draw after both were too exhas...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?
Replies: 165
Views: 14485

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Arrow has a direction. Not necessarily. But worst still not relevant, since you can't understand what I am talking about. Take this away with you. TIME IS NOT A ARROW. An arrow is an arrow. You don't understand what I am talking about. No . You do not understand what YOU are talking about.
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?
Replies: 165
Views: 14485

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

Ok, so? What do you mean? What do you mean? Try and think Well, if you don't want to try to explain then don't. You need to make some effort here. You say time moves but you cant see it move. The reason is because you are part of time and are moving with it, like when you are on a train you do not ...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: An argument against materialism
Replies: 85
Views: 663

Re: An argument against materialism

You explicitly wrote, "So am I". What do you mean by "I". pronoun , nominative I,possessive my or mine,objective me;plural nominative we,possessive our or ours,objective us. the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself. the body who is speaking or writing, i...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 8:24 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: An argument against materialism
Replies: 85
Views: 663

Re: An argument against materialism

Could you please read my comment before you said "So am I"? I did - it changes nothing. We are both talking about the same thing. The only difference is you are not satisfied with materialistic explanations. You explicitly wrote, "So am I". What do you mean by "I". pronoun , nominative I,possessive...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 8:21 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?
Replies: 165
Views: 14485

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

I think we can agree on the arrow of time which tells us that there is a direction in time. You might want to think about this. This statement indicates to me how you think about things. You are thinking backwards. It is not true to say that the arrow of time tells us there is a direction to time. ...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 8:19 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?
Replies: 165
Views: 14485

Re: How time can only exist at now and yet has a direction?

I think we can agree on the arrow of time which tells us that there is a direction in time. Time, however, exists at one point so-called now, the past is collective memory and the future does not exist objectively. My question is how time can have a direction if it only exists at one point? That is...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 8:19 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: man is separate from truth
Replies: 32
Views: 301

Re: man is separate from truth

nope this statement show you're incorrect: "If a person is defined by his desire as you suggest then he can only be truthful to himself to persue those desires." "if a person is defined by his desires", if is the big word here that you seem to be forcing into the conversation. I didn't say man is d...
by Sculptor
Sat May 08, 2021 1:40 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: Understanding the religious mindset
Replies: 131
Views: 1582

Re: Understanding the religious mindset

“They're going to put y'all back in chains!" - The Masked Bandit. https://static.dw.com/image/19486627_303.jpg It is interesting to note that purely symbolic face coverings might make some slight difference to the number of viruses one breathes into the surrounding air. However one presumes the Pre...