Search found 2482 matches

by Ginkgo
Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:29 am
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: What could make morality objective?
Replies: 1817
Views: 48920

Re: What could make morality objective?

Ginkgo wrote: Kantian ethics is objective because moral conduct can be universalized. His categorical imperative does not question beg. I disagree. Kant made the same mistake as Aristotle, confusing the (possibly factual) reason for making a moral judgement with the judgement itself. Are you disagr...
by Ginkgo
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:51 am
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: What could make morality objective?
Replies: 1817
Views: 48920

Re: What could make morality objective?

[quote="Peter Holmes]
Does any moral objectivist here have an answer that doesn't beg the question?

Kantian ethics is objective because moral conduct can be universalized. His categorical imperative does not question beg.
by Ginkgo
Thu May 17, 2018 1:21 am
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: Can you honestly say the universe has no center?
Replies: 35
Views: 1197

Re: Can you honestly say the universe has no center?

Actually, the universe has no centre and prior to the Big Bang it also had no centre because there was no time and space. The universe is not expanding out of a centre, it is the same everywhere, the universe expands equally in all places. It's funny when people assume that they know the universe. ...
by Ginkgo
Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 am
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: Can you honestly say the universe has no center?
Replies: 35
Views: 1197

Re: Can you honestly say the universe has no center?

All movement extends from a point, with all points being centers in themselves. The universe can have infinite centers, due to the presence of 0d point space as a quantum median, which summate as one point. All points in themselves are centers of origin, with these centers being origins of movement...
by Ginkgo
Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 am
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: Can you honestly say the universe has no center?
Replies: 35
Views: 1197

Re: Can you honestly say the universe has no center?

Actually, the universe has no centre and prior to the Big Bang it also had no centre because there was no time and space. The universe is not expanding out of a centre, it is the same everywhere, the universe expands equally in all places.
by Ginkgo
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:40 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Political Parties Always Espouse High Voter Turnout
Replies: 32
Views: 1878

Re: Political Parties Always Espouse High Voter Turnout

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:43 pm
Please, obviously this is when the AEP becomes operational and Bob Evenson becomes the most dangerous man in America!
LOL You are the most dangerous man in your mother's basement.
by Ginkgo
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Political Parties Always Espouse High Voter Turnout
Replies: 32
Views: 1878

Re: Political Parties Always Espouse High Voter Turnout

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:23 pm
The conceptual American Energy Party, however, pays homage to low voter turnout, encouraging potential voters to stay at home and watch TV, letting the AEP handle these small democratic details.
There goes that flying pig again.
by Ginkgo
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:29 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

bobevenson wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:21 pm
Please, it's no surprise that a lazy son-of-a bitch like you is reluctant to move any part of his godforsaken body!
So says the unemployable who sponges off the taxpayer.
by Ginkgo
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:22 am
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Please, when the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, an extremely conservative Biblical organization, read "The Ouzo Prophecy," he said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly-reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was referring to the argument that ...
by Ginkgo
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:06 pm
a) I don't associate with other people, and b) as I said, "your written word is the only documentation you need of being a fool."
Your written word is evidence that you need psychological help again.
by Ginkgo
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:10 am
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

I have mystical documentation of being a prophet, but your written word is the only documentation you need of being a fool. You are a fool when it comes to most things, but you are not foolish enough to tell people you associate with that you are a prophet. BTW My written works have been published ...
by Ginkgo
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:45 am
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

How about it Bob? Tell all your golfing buddies that you are a prophet. You won't do that because you know they would laugh in your face.
by Ginkgo
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:16 am
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

As a prophet, my educational background is irrelevant, but as you may recall, the Champagne Sherry Principle of the American Energy Party (AEP) refers to the election of a girl named Sherry for Homecoming Queen at the University of Wisconsin, whose poster showed two bubbly Champagne glasses with th...
by Ginkgo
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

bobevenson wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 pm
Ginkgo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 am
Get a real job and stop living off the taxpayer.
Please, besides the spiritual, you know nothing about the political and economic, all of which are in the bailiwick of Bob the Baptist.
In other words, you have no university qualifications in economics and politics.
by Ginkgo
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 am
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?
Replies: 589
Views: 40123

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

I am the only person on Earth who has ever understood the book of Revelation and the meaning of 666 in Rev . 13:18, as discussed in "The Ouzo Prophecy". You're the type of person who looks a gift horse in the mouth. What do you want from all this attention Bob? Please, my job as a prophet is to com...