Search found 584 matches

by tillingborn
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:24 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: American election.
Replies: 1159
Views: 17854

Re: American election.

In my view it is not only "liberal-biased organizations" who will play to their bases, it is organisations of all political colours. As requested...but you could have found it easily yourself. It wasn't hidden. https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2020/11/24/special-report-stealing-presi...
by tillingborn
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:12 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

You are not in the conditions of a courtroom and if you were, reasonable doubt as to Biden's innocence of corruption, and his influence peddling, has been established in other ways. Then you would acquit. Reasonable doubt as to innocence is not grounds for conviction. If that is the sort of legal s...
by tillingborn
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:52 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: American election.
Replies: 1159
Views: 17854

Re: American election.

Impenitent wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:26 pm after silencing the deplorables on social media, make the deplorables wear gold stars and send them to reeducation camps...

Carlisle school redux

utopia

-Imp
This is doublespeak. Do you think 1984 was meant as a handbook?
by tillingborn
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:48 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

You are not in the conditions of a courtroom and if you were, reasonable doubt as to Biden's innocence of corruption, and his influence peddling, has been established in other ways. Then you would acquit. Reasonable doubt as to innocence is not grounds for conviction. If that is the sort of legal s...
by tillingborn
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:53 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Which part of this do you not understand? I understand that even with the laptop blackout there's more than enough information to warrant an independent investigation to determine enough proof to convict the Pooka. Then by all means press for an investigation, but that is different to this: Some of...
by tillingborn
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:46 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: American election.
Replies: 1159
Views: 17854

Re: American election.

Now I am pressing you on this: Both you and Walker have cited references to a study... No probs. “One of every six Biden voters we surveyed (17%) said they would have abandoned the Democratic candidate had they known the facts about one or more of these news stories. A shift of this magnitude would...
by tillingborn
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:26 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Walker wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:14 pmIn an intellectual realm, which is all this is rightcheer, action means ... naming the Big Guy.
Which part of this do you not understand?
tillingborn wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:24 pmThe evidence is compelling, but not conclusive. You have jumped to a conclusion; that is why people like you don't make it through law school.
by tillingborn
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:54 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Walker wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:33 pmYou have to figure out the purpose of critical thinking.

It's not to twiddle your thumbs.
It's so you know when to pull the trigger.
Spoken like a true Marxist. As it says on his gravestone: "The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it."
by tillingborn
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:14 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

There was no need for Trump to lead an insurrection because the social conditions that cause dissatisfaction with the ruling regime and the intellectuals will not be going away until and unless there is a huge shift towards social equality in the US. Unemployment, racism,certain excesses of capital...
by tillingborn
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:46 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Some of that is true, but you say "I'm bright enough know who the Big Guy is." You don't know who the Big Guy is, and you are not bright enough even to follow your own logic. Joe Biden. Again: The evidence is compelling, but not conclusive. You have jumped to a conclusion; that is why people like y...
by tillingborn
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:37 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: American election.
Replies: 1159
Views: 17854

Re: American election.

Again, I must respectfully disagree. It's your right to do so. Respect is nothing if it isn't mutual. Out of respect, I have answered every question you have pressed me on. Now I am pressing you on this: You complain that 'the MSM' didn't report a story that, as I pointed out, was all over Fox, AON...
by tillingborn
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

I'm bright enough know who the Big Guy is. You are not. The evidence is compelling, but not conclusive. You have jumped to a conclusion; that is why people like you don't make it through law school. That statement is why people like you are cowards and intellectual shysters. Conclusive evidence is ...
by tillingborn
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:24 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Walker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:18 pm I'm bright enough know who the Big Guy is.

You are not.
The evidence is compelling, but not conclusive. You have jumped to a conclusion; that is why people like you don't make it through law school.
by tillingborn
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:15 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Dateline: June, 2020 Subject: Nationwide rioting aka protests. Speaker: Kamala Harris “They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna let up and they should not....
by tillingborn
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!
Replies: 422
Views: 3935

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Walker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:26 pmNo, my intelligence defines me.
Presumably you are offering this as evidence of your intelligence:
Walker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:26 pmYour cowardice defines you. (It's quite typical, and easy to spot.)
It doesn't suggest that you are in any way remarkable.