Search found 2651 matches

by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:55 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: God's Unwritten Story
Replies: 16
Views: 365

Re: God's Unwritten Story

Fuck off and find a game player, bot.

Regards
DL
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:36 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?
Replies: 15
Views: 247

Re: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?

Your religion or tribe is not important, unless it is one of the abusive mainstream religions. Regards DL My God is not religious. My God is God himself/herself/itself who is not remotely religious in any shape or form. Only Man's God is religious. Not always. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkZg1Z...
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:24 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: God's Unwritten Story
Replies: 16
Views: 365

Re: God's Unwritten Story

Believe what you want, but my belief if that two minds can never meet. All meetings occur in first person direct experiencing. The duality of multiple minds is the illusion of appearances only. Duality of multiple minds, whatever you mean by that, does not negate my shared mind to mind experience. ...
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:19 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?
Replies: 15
Views: 247

Re: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?

Well that's just where you are wrong. Simply, you cannot know my God, you can only know your God. I hope so. Many abused women and gays need support against the vile mainstream religions we support. Regards DL I'm an abused woman, and my only support has been myself and I'm still standing strong as...
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:13 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?
Replies: 47
Views: 1070

Re: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:05 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:55 pm

Indeed. Cash changing hands is how the economy is intended to work and hoarding is not good for cash flow.

Regards
DL
If you are in a situation to hoard money, then why not give it to the poor/charity?
I was not saying the above about me and thus cannot answer you.

Regards
DL
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:12 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: God's Unwritten Story
Replies: 16
Views: 365

Re: God's Unwritten Story

See you the next time, when we meet again, even though two minds never really meet. :D Knowing that telepathy is real, and having a live victim, she called my mind visiting hers as an assault, I cannot agree that minds cannot meet. This is a rare thing though, and other than testimony, there is no ...
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?
Replies: 15
Views: 247

Re: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:02 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:58 pm
Nice that yours can ignore the misogyny of the mainstream religions.

Regards
DL
Well that's just where you are wrong. Simply, you cannot know my God, you can only know your God.
I hope so. Many abused women and gays need support against the vile mainstream religions we support.

Regards
DL
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:05 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?
Replies: 47
Views: 1070

Re: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:55 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:01 pm But just think how many might lose their jobs if people were to minimalise.
Indeed. Cash changing hands is how the economy is intended to work and hoarding is not good for cash flow.

Regards
DL
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:02 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: God's Unwritten Story
Replies: 16
Views: 365

Re: God's Unwritten Story

See you the next time, when we meet again, even though two minds never really meet. :D Knowing that telepathy is real, and having a live victim, she called my mind visiting hers as an assault, I cannot agree that minds cannot meet. This is a rare thing though, and other than testimony, there is no ...
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:58 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?
Replies: 15
Views: 247

Re: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?

God wins because there is only God. Stupid is as stupid writes. God is a very difficult concept for the mind to grasp, but once it does, it is the peace that passes all understanding. One can only understand the God of their own understanding. Nice that you do not care what happens to other women. ...
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:55 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?
Replies: 47
Views: 1070

Re: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?

commonsense wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:01 pm But just think how many might lose their jobs if people were to minimalise.
Indeed. Cash changing hands is how the economy is intended to work and hoarding is not god for cash flow.

Regards
DL
by Greatest I am
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:53 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?
Replies: 47
Views: 1070

Re: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?

[ There must be a better way, that's all. I'm making a difference, I'm downsizing everything about my life, almost to the point of zero minimalism. In a consumer based environment like ours, not buying does not help the economy. As to your views on how bad things are, look again statistically for t...
by Greatest I am
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:59 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?
Replies: 15
Views: 247

Re: What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?

God wins because there is only God.

Stupid is as stupid writes.

Nice that you do not care what happens to other women. Not.

Regards
DL
by Greatest I am
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:56 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: God's Unwritten Story
Replies: 16
Views: 365

Re: God's Unwritten Story

The story is known. The writer is not. Not my story. How could you say it is without knowing it? Regards DL Because there is only (Knowing) without knowing. . .in other words...Not-knowing. To know the writer of the story, it would have to be made into a character known within the story. The knower...
by Greatest I am
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:43 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?
Replies: 47
Views: 1070

Re: Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?

Without it, we could not trade as easily and the carnage you name would be even more common. If you come up with any other way to carry on commerce, let us know. Regards DL I'm suggesting, actually just saying, maybe we are not as smart as we'd like to think we are. How about making everything free...