Search found 1771 matches

by Sculptor
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:03 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: The Existential Crisis
Replies: 603
Views: 7197

Re: L'Age B'Or encore.

It's not an assumption at all; it is demonstrably the case that you do not understand that the same evidence can support different hypotheses. Do you at least understand that evidence and proof are not the same thing? The cause of greatest confusion when trying to make distinction between matter of...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 am
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: Hitler has only got one ball
Replies: 6
Views: 218

Re: Hitler has only got one ball

Dubious wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:30 am
Maybe it was twice as big!
That might account for the funny walk?
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am
Forum: Philosophy of Religion
Topic: The Existential Crisis
Replies: 603
Views: 7197

Re: L'Age B'Or encore.

See, this is the bit you don't understand. Wow that is one HUGE ASSUMPTION you just made, based on just a very few words of mine. It's not an assumption at all; it is demonstrably the case that you do not understand that the same evidence can support different hypotheses. Do you at least understand...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:01 am
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Are You Enjoying You Life?
Replies: 61
Views: 567

Re: Are You Enjoying You Life?

If you are not enjoying your life there is something wrong with your philosophy. People can have marvelous philosophies and never follow them. The angst of living is most often because of a series of duties and obligations that people accept through social and peer pressure that often fly against t...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:56 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

Immanuel Can wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 pm
Jesus justified feudalism...
Heh. :D

You know nothing. Not only don't you know what Jesus said, or what feudalism etc. mean, but most remarkably, not even anything about Karl Marx.

I see I'm speaking into a hollow vessel. I shall desist.
Take your ignorance of Marx with you.
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

And tell me, where is it that Jesus was put into practice? Wherever He has been, it's always been a benefit....social betterment, prison reform, anti-slavery initiatives, medical missions, charitable causes, business ethics, children's rights, women's rights, and human rights generally, hospitals, ...
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:38 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

That's the funniest thing you've said yet. :D That is only because of your crass ignorance. No, no...inform me more. I need to be taught. Who is it who put Marx into practice, and where did it work out without all the death and economic suicide? Would you point to Cuba? Venezuela? China? North Kore...
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

Immanuel Can wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:33 pm
Stalin did no Marxism.
That's the funniest thing you've said yet. :D
That is only because of your crass ignorance.

I do not feel under any obligation to listen to a person that think Christianity is not christianity.
You really need to get a life from somewhere.
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:24 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Are You Enjoying You Life?
Replies: 61
Views: 567

Re: Are You Enjoying You Life?

If you are not enjoying your life there is something wrong with your philosophy. People can have marvelous philosophies and never follow them. The angst of living is most often because of a series of duties and obligations that people accept through social and peer pressure that often fly against t...
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:06 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: Hitler has only got one ball
Replies: 6
Views: 218

Hitler has only got one ball

Land of soap and water, Hitler's having a bath. Churchill's looking through the keyhole, Having a jolly good laugh Göring has only got one ball Hitler's [are] so very small Himmler's so very similar And Goebbels has no balls at all Hitler has only got one ball Göring has two but very small Himmler i...
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:33 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

If Christianity has not been adopted there would be no Crusades Show that the Crusades were at the instructions of the Galilean carpenter, and I'll believe you. You can't. They were unChristian actions. Stalin did no Marxism. ...and no Reformation Which was actually an excellent event, leading both...
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: self-ownership
Replies: 33
Views: 3397

Re: self-ownership

I love these polls.
There is always a third missing option:

3. The poll is meaningless.

How about I own myself because; I am fully determined by the laws of cause and effect.
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:15 pm
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: Moral Fact Deniers Has Cognitive Deficit in Morality
Replies: 84
Views: 908

Re: Moral Fact Deniers Has Cognitive Deficit in Morality

"Moral Fact Deniers HAVE A Cognitive Deficit in Morality". Naive Moral Objectivists have problems with parsing grammar. This is not a Forum on "English". I don't claim to be a Moral Objectivists. I qualified clearly in the OP, my moral facts has nothing to do with those of the theists, God and Plat...
by Sculptor
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

Show how Jesus led to any of these things you claim. Jesus has set the entire ideological background... No, no...no weaselling this one. No "entire ideological background" vagueness. Say exactly what He said that you can show caused what you attribute to Him. Show cause and effect. If Christianity ...
by Sculptor
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:08 pm
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: Portrait of an American Hero
Replies: 274
Views: 2386

Re: Portrait of an American Hero

Immanuel Can wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:18 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 am
Jesus was responsible for:...
Show how Jesus led to any of these things you claim.
Jesus has set the entire ideological background of the AD period, throughout Europe and every where she has exploited, colonised and enslaved.