Search found 692 matches

by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:00 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Walker

There used to be a sculptor on the forum and in some ways you sound like him, in other ways you do not. Because life is the measure, the purpose, and the meaning of existence then opposing life is insane although necessary* as proven by the fact of its existence. Therefore by this criterion and in ...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:42 pm
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: How can we defeat "us vs. them" mentality?
Replies: 137
Views: 3469

Re: How can we defeat "us vs. them" mentality?

It relates to you perfectly. You are the one who called me a 'fascist' just because you think open door immigration is a good thing and I don't. It's a classic PC manoeuvre. If I wanted to live in a country that's bursting at the seams with far too many humans then I would go and live in Singapore ...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:41 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Immanuel Can

To I.C.: Stop stalking me, you perv :lol: I.C. oozes a certain slimy goo that he not only swims in and coats everything with, but he is thoroughly intoxicated with it himself. He is his own god-like being, and seems to fantasize about others seeing him that way too. Instead, he simply serves as a w...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:40 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Mind
Topic: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience
Replies: 388
Views: 6987

Re: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience

No you are the dimwit. This is what I've been saying all along, Colours are qualia. It doesn't matter whether you label them as 'qualia' or 'testicles'. Experience happens before linguistic or categorical designation. All that matters is whether you can distinguish one color from another color. Is ...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:22 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Mind
Topic: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience
Replies: 388
Views: 6987

Re: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience

I was not trying to make a conclusion. I was demonstrating the DIFFERENCE between what science CAN do and what it CANNOT fucking do you brain dead fuckwit. Science can only QUANTIFY the difference between red and green it CANNOT show the qualitative difference. NOW fuck the hell off You can't quali...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:21 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Walker

I made no claim Funny. I could have sworn you said that you were certain there was "no proven purpose" to life. But it seems you weren't so certain after all. And now you say you didn't say it at all. You can fuck off like everyone else in the Forum of morons I'm sorry your visit with us has been d...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:26 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?

There can be no "proven purpose" to life. Absolutely right especially the 'proven' part. There never was or will be a defined purpose to life as if there were some preexisting paradigm which envelops the living with a meaning external to themselves. There never was a manual or roadmap which defines...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Walker

Immanuel Can wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:04 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm
I'll answer when you ask a question that makes sense.
Well, it was your claim.

So if it doesn't make sense to you, I guess there's no more to be said.
I made no claim
You can fuck off like everyone else in the Forum of morons
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:24 pm
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: How can we defeat "us vs. them" mentality?
Replies: 137
Views: 3469

Re: How can we defeat "us vs. them" mentality?

:lol: :lol: I was expecting that. True to form. It all just happens to be 100% true. The only reason you can't see that is because PC is a religion,and religion messes up the brain chemicals. It's a shame how religious zeal muddies and corrupts even the most basic human ideals--eg kindness and comp...
by Sculptor
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:23 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Mind
Topic: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience
Replies: 388
Views: 6987

Re: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience

Just look it up! idiot. I don't have to. I used it apropos. Green and Red are essentially different, a difference that no number system can describe. In other words no science, no number system, no classification system could have told Mary what Red LOOKS LIKE, until she saw it with her own eyes. Y...
by Sculptor
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:43 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Mind
Topic: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience
Replies: 388
Views: 6987

Re: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience

Skepdick wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:39 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:37 pm
I think you might want to look up the meaning of this phrase and understand it if you want me to take you seriously.
If you want to be taken seriously, you ought to re-examine why that phrase was on-point.
Just look it up! idiot.
by Sculptor
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:42 pm
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: How can we defeat "us vs. them" mentality?
Replies: 137
Views: 3469

Re: How can we defeat "us vs. them" mentality?

The reason you have no counterargument and resort to the usual PC insults is because the PC position is completely irrational (not to mention hypocritical). They have no rational arguments because their position is entirely unreasonable. Who the hell are you twits to dictate to everyone else what t...
by Sculptor
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Sculptor

henry quirk wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:51 pm
"Does ANYONE like you??"

I like Mannie.

Don't much care for you, though
Ah cute little sock puppet
by Sculptor
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: Does a pregnant woman carry a human being/person or just 'life'/meat?
Replies: 801
Views: 15538

Re: Walker

Immanuel Can wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:04 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:36 pm
Does ANYONE like you??
LOL
So...

A gratuitous ad hominem fallacy, but no answer?
I'll answer when you ask a question that makes sense.
by Sculptor
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:37 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Mind
Topic: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience
Replies: 388
Views: 6987

Re: Insane Denial Of Conscious Experience

Skepdick wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:35 pm
In other words no science, no number system, no classification system could have told Mary what Red LOOKS LIKE, until she saw it with her own eyes.
Non-sequitur.
I think you might want to look up the meaning of this phrase and understand it if you want me to take you seriously.