Search found 1752 matches

by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:45 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

I'm facinated in the patterns (profiling). serial killers are easy to see (I saw a pattern when there was a picture of victums years ago offer on RMP's website about the unsolved "trail of tears" - hywy in Brit Columbia. of the 20 picts or so - veiwing the timeline, saw it there were many killers - ...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:31 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Rader. Those children escaped out the bathroom window. yes they did, but he had the ability to kill them outright instead, so your point? You seem to be the expert. yes, ive had in interest for theres types decades. prob i can identify with them on some subconcious level. He's a kunt and I hope he'...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: A LOGICAL ARGUMENT FOR THE CAUSE OF HUMANITY'S UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR.
Replies: 62
Views: 787

Re: A LOGICAL ARGUMENT FOR THE CAUSE OF HUMANITY'S UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR.

1. The actions of the human species has put into motion a mass extinction event on the earth. This behavior more closely resembles the actions of a cancer than of a mammal. 2. The human species is a cancer. 3. The most obvious difference between humans and all other life is our use of thought and o...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:19 am
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: 5 Reasons Going to Mars is a Terrible Idea
Replies: 15
Views: 252

Re: Can't access the video, but i imagine the 'reasons' are just variations...

henry quirk wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:26 pm
...of what's been foisted by humans, on humans, since before we climbed down out of the trees.

Fuck that noise.

We need to get up and out.

to where?

all in reach are hellholes.

outside of our solarsytem is too far and not reachable - even assuming other (trillions of)earths out there.
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am


Rader. Those children escaped out the bathroom window.
yes they did, but he had the ability to kill them outright instead, so your point?
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:04 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Kemper should have killed is mother first before all the others, after he got around to it, he turned himself in. the last act shows that his mom was his problem. of course he delt with it wrong - lol (killed mom's friend to that was there at the time too if i rme correctly). I credit him with turni...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Kemper should have killed is mother first before all the others, after he got around to it, he turned himself in. the last act shows that his mom was his problem. of course he delt with it wrong - lol (killed mom's friend to that was there at the time too if i rme correctly). I credit him with turni...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:53 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

I found ONE, but he appears like an alter boy compared to someone like your BTK (another cutesy name) killer. In fact he named himself that because he wanted to be famous. So therein lies one clue anyway. Americans will do anything for fame. I know about BTK - used to post/lurk on Tom Voight(sp) fo...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:51 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Wayne Nance ("i'm conan the barbarian") was another charmer, he got killed during his last act (saved the tax payers the money for a trial)

furniture mover for a funiture store in Mousulla(sp) montana in the 80's.


"to kill and klll again" is a excellent - now out of print - book about that guy.
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:28 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them. i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land. NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population). sear...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

more likly they have them, but the pop is low - so less of them. i'm sure if you try, you will find 2 or 3 since 19th that lived and killed in your land. NZ is like Andorra -a back water (I'm sure Anorra has a serial killer to 2 aslo - with its 1200 history and all - though 50,000 population). searc...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

i know my geography troll.

i assume NZ serial kilers lack the media or body counts to make the grade into common culture/history books.
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:38 am
Forum: Applied Ethics
Topic: An Ethical Reason To Be Good
Replies: 42
Views: 634

Re: An Ethical Reason To Be Good

Logik wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:03 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:49 am
Logik wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 am

So where does this leave me then?

I am empathetic because it's gratifying.
then you are good Logik.
IMO.

are you?
But I am selfish AND empathetic.

So I am good and evil.
as i am, thank for reply.

carry on.
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: Bias Against Transgenders
Replies: 277
Views: 4043

Re: Bias Against Transgenders

What a stupid question. Are you Palestinian? I'm simply delivering the more logical argument. I haven't seen any argument from you apart from some incoherent, emotive babbling. my position was always clear, i affirm equal right for all persons regardless of their reilgion/race etc. all my posts in ...
by gaffo
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:33 am
Forum: Political Philosophy
Topic: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......
Replies: 122
Views: 1234

Re: British Colonialism better than French/German etc......

Ed Kemper is another example. likeable guy, except his mom was a bitch, and he killed his grandparents at age 15, ;-/. mickeal ross seemed likeable too. i rem seeing an interview with him where he talked about the two gals he picked up hichiking, they spoke the small talk, then he related when he i...