Search found 3226 matches

by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:56 am
Forum: Philosophy of Language
Topic: Can we be rational without language?
Replies: 27
Views: 4725

Re: Can we be rational without language?

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:11 pm
Is it simply harder or impossible to reason without language?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vise verse per your assumption as to which has primacy.


reason has no need for language IMO.

why you think not so?
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:51 am
Forum: Philosophy of Language
Topic: Is It Possible To Think Without Language?
Replies: 757
Views: 62179

Re: Is It Possible To Think Without Language?

attofishpi wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:41 pm
Hegel wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:17 am
Is It Possible To Think Without Language?
Do animals think?
yes on one level.
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:41 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: Social Injustice Warrior
Replies: 52
Views: 7897

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

it so much easier, he wishes he could be gay because picking up girls is STILL much harder for guys than it is for gay guys to pick up gay guys. And no he is NOT gay, he is sexually disgusted by men, that is why he wishes he could be gay because his life would be easier. liberty comes from being at...
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:25 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: Social Injustice Warrior
Replies: 52
Views: 7897

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

glad uve exposed the materialistic nature of women while trying to pretend u r better than american women. u r no different. u view all men as slobby abominations. n u exposed the main thing you care about his how fancy his car is. n then you make fun of penis size because u are shallow. be gone wi...
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:12 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: Social Injustice Warrior
Replies: 52
Views: 7897

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

... they are still feminine and value men for being men. ... I think it's more they are still poor and lack economic opportunities. fact is you are correct. women r like devils or demons from the tv show called "full metal alchemist". in full metal alchemist the devil begins as a feminine little ba...
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:53 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: First British people
Replies: 40
Views: 3987

Re: First British people

ya Americans are "thick" (utter dumbshits) - we elected a thug to office last year afterall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still not over that one. Well you only get two to choose from so I would have voted for Trump too because I can't stand that murderous warmongering harpy Clinton. I'm so glad the US got him. It...
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:44 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

No clue what that load of gibberish is all about, but you seem to be the only person confusing posters. ↑ oh ok, my mistake, seemed that scifan was confusing me with e7. maybe not so. whatever ;-/. at this point i couldn't care less. peace to all deserving, fk all others. Must have been that then. ...
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:23 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

generally we share the same sane mindset here - only you are a little more charatable toward the French, we agree overall, but will address the divergences below. So easy to talk about marching and fighting but you forget that it was only twenty odd years since the last butchery so people were very ...
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 am
No clue what that load of gibberish is all about, but you seem to be the only person confusing posters. ↑
oh ok, my mistake, seemed that scifan was confusing me with e7. maybe not so.

whatever ;-/.

at this point i couldn't care less.

peace to all deserving, fk all others.
by gaffo
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:12 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

You are wasting your 'breath'. He doesn't care what the person he's addressing has said or not said, he just makes it up to suit whatever he wants to rant about. He has these imaginery 'arguments', even with people who are more or less agreeing with him. It's very strange. I could see that his resp...
by gaffo
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:51 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

...it needs no other moral system. and that is the problem. Pax Americana/Israel/etc............... to hell with your Nationalistic Moral highground above the Rule of Law of the Community of Nations. there is no room in my mind as a Universal Humanist for your Tribalist bullshit mindset of the prev...
by gaffo
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:43 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Why should Israel take in people who used to be Jordanian and Egyptian citizens for the same reasons we took in the Mexicans in 1849. You read your history books as a kid? you read about the Trail of Tears? that was ONE Indian Tribe in Georgia, that are forced to march to Oklahoma (20,000 of them i...
by gaffo
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:34 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Science Fan wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:27 pm
You adore Putin,
I hope you are wrong about that. Putin is Hitler 1933.

Latvia is next! may god bless the Baltics, with Trump in office he ain't gonna to shit if/when Putin decides to "unify Kaliningrad"

Putin is the West's first and formost threat currently.
by gaffo
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:29 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Actually no country has a 'right' to exist. They just exist, taken by whoever happens to be strongest at a particular time. Take any country and it could equally be said that they have no 'right' to exist. No maim. All nations have the Legal Right to exist per Internation Law/UN/Geneva Accords/Inte...
by gaffo
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:19 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Jewish Bloodline?
Replies: 153
Views: 11850

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Israel at one time was divided into a Northern and a Southern kingdom. The tribe of Judea was one of two tribes in the southern kingdom. The other ten tribes in the Northern kingdom have been lost in history. the above was a little later - 1100 - 800 BC. Asserians oliterated the Northern Kingdom in...