Search found 2075 matches

by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:27 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

I also have in interest in Eastern Religions (Hinduism) - but know much less about it/them. there is not much "out there" to learn about - at least here in America. to date I've learned of the Rig Vada (know nothing of its theology). Rammanyana(sp) Mahabaratta(sp) Bagivad Gita(sp). ..............I c...
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:16 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

What's a no heller Baptist? I heard that George Soros changed his religion to that from being an Orthodox Jew from Dobos utca. no heller baptists are a sect of Baptists (primitive baptists, to be exact) that believe in universal salvation I like that idea - since I'm an Atheist and have been told t...
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:00 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

Could you list the number of times the US has been attacked by Russia? That's right. The USSR and Russia are some of the most peace-abiding superpowers. They squash counter-revolutions, yes, they do invade the Ukraine, but they don't go to destroy far-away countries and raze them to the ground. Vie...
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:44 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

How racist, referring to skin-tone when talking about voting statistics. How idealistic, excluding an entire subsystem of demographic, for the sake of being extreme right-wing. By singling out that it's wrong to talk about subgroups like Black Women, you, VT, are suggesting that it is wrong to be B...
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:31 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

You show bias - not objectivity - in discounting this thesis (esp, prior to the conclusion of the investigation (which could be treason - you do understand that colluding with a hostile foreign power to gain the presidency IS Treason - if under the most extreme circumstances) - you do YES? How is i...
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:21 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 pm
How racist, referring to skin-tone when talking about voting statistics.
??
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:17 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Sexily-dressed women
Replies: 186
Views: 7455

Re: Sexily-dressed women

That’s just a lot of noise that doesn’t bear repeating with a quote. :) Trump is innocent of all charges because no charges have been made. No charges have been made because there is no evidence to make any charges. No crime was witnessed. No charges have been made. There is no evidence. There is n...
by gaffo
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Personal Top Ten Movies of All Time - and why so
Replies: 48
Views: 1376

Re: Personal Top Ten Movies of All Time - and why so

guffo: HB BH Only you know what you meant by that. PM sp I know these two. You really have to visualize how your audience can't read your mind and then you must write according to that. You only hurt yourself with the abbreviation ticket. People don't get your depth because you annoy them with unde...
by gaffo
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:23 am
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

ok - never heard of him - so he is a Rube/Hayseed/REdneck Brexit/Trumpster nativist who violated a court order to remian silent per a particular cours case - and did not remain so and so was charged, and hen presumed convicted and put in jail. your point per "free speech" - i think the same would h...
by gaffo
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 am
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

thats quite a charge, would welcome evidence to support it. It's a matter of objective fact. The Bill of Rights 1689 grants the parliamentary privilege for freedom of speech and debates or proceedings in Parliament and is still in effect. United Kingdom citizens have a negative right to freedom of ...
by gaffo
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:08 am
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

The Jury? :?: yep Danes per their invasion of northern England imported the use of "The Jury" for trials. prior norman law did not have juries. and so i thank your ancestors for this, since America inherited post norman law - including your Danish jury into our crimal law jurisprudince. we know abo...
by gaffo
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:03 am
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

who is Tommy Robinson? https://news.sky.com/story/march-against-jailing-of-former-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-turns-ugly-11400086 ok - never heard of him - so he is a Rube/Hayseed/REdneck Brexit/Trumpster nativist who violated a court order to remian silent per a particular cours case - and did not r...
by gaffo
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

QuantumT wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:49 pm
gaffo wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:45 pm
yep.


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106476/

excellent movie if you have not seen it. recommend.
Seen it. I'm a dane. It was the "must see" movie of 2012 in Denmark.
thanks for giving us the Jury BTW. good idea from your ancestral countrymen.
by gaffo
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:51 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

QuantumT wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:49 pm
gaffo wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:45 pm
yep.


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106476/

excellent movie if you have not seen it. recommend.
Seen it. I'm a dane. It was the "must see" movie of 2012 in Denmark.
oh i see, you a Dane? then you've also seen Borgen no doubt.

thanks for the info of where you are. noted.
by gaffo
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:49 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Presumed guilty until proven innocent
Replies: 57
Views: 2217

Re: Presumed guilty until proven innocent

The UK doesn't have a first amendment equivalent thats quite a charge, would welcome evidence to support it. It's a matter of objective fact. thanks for the nothing-reply. again would welcome proof of your assurtion - via real world examples - High Court rulings etc........over these last 3 centuri...