Search found 1574 matches

by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:35 pm
Forum: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge
Topic: The 13 Prime Directive Laws of Reason (original/incomplete)
Replies: 10
Views: 113

Re: The 13 Prime Directive Laws of Reason (original/incomplete)

... It contradicts itself as the law of excluded middle must be observed as either existing or not existing. … No it doesn't as it is a tautology and hence always true. No idea what 'existence' has to do with anything? Tautology: "the saying of the same thing twice in different words, generally con...
by Eodnhoj7
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Forum: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge
Topic: The 13 Prime Directive Laws of Reason (original/incomplete)
Replies: 10
Views: 113

The 13 Prime Directive Laws of Reason (original/incomplete)

In reference to the issues with the laws of Propositional Logic: The laws must cycle through eachother, with the law of excluded middle acting as the middle through which they alternate. It contradicts itself as the law of excluded middle must be observed as either existing or not existing. If it ex...
by Eodnhoj7
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 pm
Forum: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge
Topic: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic
Replies: 53
Views: 643

Re: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic

That is the problem, considering propositional logic is not just premised but necessitates an inherent observation of "finiteness". This problem extends to the very issue of finiteness itself, considering the finite answer's of propositional logic exist as true or false if and only if the answers r...
by Eodnhoj7
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:34 pm
Forum: Logic and Philosophy of Mathematics
Topic: Dimensionless points
Replies: 20
Views: 179

Re: Dimensionless points

I already logically proved it when I talked about QM earlier which says that particles occupy all of space. I'll be awaiting your response before I respond further. 🇺🇸PhilX🇺🇸 If 'particles' occupy all of Space then there is no 'Space' and if they do what need 'dimensionless points'? I see you and w...
by Eodnhoj7
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:56 pm
Forum: Logic and Philosophy of Mathematics
Topic: Dimensionless points
Replies: 20
Views: 179

Re: Dimensionless points

It's been argued before that dimensionless points can't physically exist to which I disagree. I want to add an additional argument. Scientists say that empty space can't exist due to QM which spreads mass throughout the universe. With QM the dimensions can be 0 which is supported by science. Theref...
by Eodnhoj7
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:36 pm
Forum: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge
Topic: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic
Replies: 53
Views: 643

Re: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic

That is the problem, considering propositional logic is not just premised but necessitates an inherent observation of "finiteness". This problem extends to the very issue of finiteness itself, considering the finite answer's of propositional logic exist as true or false if and only if the answers r...
by Eodnhoj7
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:06 pm
Forum: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge
Topic: Equality as Fractation
Replies: 0
Views: 24

Equality as Fractation

This point may be confusing so I will give the following example: "A" and "A = A" are both different terms. While "A" can be observed for what it is, "A =A" observes a dualism in not only terms but concepts as well considering both "A" and "=" are introduced. In these respects a logistic atomization...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:22 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

At that time it was either that or your mother, so I went for the more intelligent of the two. Also the less experienced so she had nothing to compare your prowess with. By-the-by why did you think a twenty-eight year old male and a nineteen year old girl something to boast about? As that's one of ...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:17 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, an off the shelf mysoginist virgin joke just seemed like the easiest way to return fire? Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, your mind went blank and your were asking for an answer? It was just...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

So found your intellectual equal then. No woman is my intellectual equal, you would have known this if you ever touched one. Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, an off the shelf mysoginist virgin joke just seemed like the easiest way to return fire? Did you go wit...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:45 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

I have no equal because I have no limit...why not argue women are without limit also? What are you sexist? Why not consider that a nineteen year-old is hardly a benchmark? What are you frightened of, a mental challenge? At that time it was either that or your mother, so I went for the more intellig...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:43 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

Well generally speaking in America we can afford to replace our toilets so of course they aren't fifty plus years old... I've been in some of your toilets, what is with that gay level of observation? I am sure you have been in a few toilets, "gay level of observation?"...what are you homo-phobic an...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:11 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:07 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: That toilet is your nation...
Yeah, still around hundreds and hundreds of years later whilst yours isn't going to last another fifty.
Well generally speaking in America we can afford to replace our toilets so of course they aren't fifty plus years old...
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:09 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:06 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Why place limits on women? …
So judgemental and shallow.....
Eodnhoj7 wrote:No woman is my intellectual equal.
:lol:
I have no equal because I have no limit...why not argue women are without limit also? What are you sexist?
by Eodnhoj7
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:05 am
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: #Mentoo
Replies: 45
Views: 479

Re: #Mentoo

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Yeah because you are a vassal, someone has to throw scraps to the slaves.
:lol: There's a toilet in my local pub that is older than your nation, come back thousand years and shout your mouth off.
That toilet is your nation...