Search found 8284 matches

by Sculptor
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:51 pm
Forum: Philosophical Counselling
Topic: GODDAMNIT! I'm at That Point...
Replies: 28
Views: 169937

Re: GODDAMNIT! I'm at That Point...

Wow this summoned up a couple of ghosts. Bill Wiltrack, whom I wish well And Bob Evenson, who would be better off dead. Those two disappeared sometime during my absence from the site, and I have often wondered what happened to them, although I can never remember which one was which. Bill was the on...
by Sculptor
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:47 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

*Scalpy when facing an argument above his IQ level* And ust likewizard's last companion brain cell think link was "page not found" He's technologically illiterate, every time he puts a link to with a philosophy now page with a tag on the end such as there... /watch?v=1FV112gTPGc he's actu...
by Sculptor
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:46 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

It's not my fault this Forum is technologically backward and Stone Age. That's on Jack Lewis. Every other forum on the internet allows youtube links and videos. I can understand why there's so many backward thinkers around here, given the format. You should demand your money back. :roll: :lol: :lol:
by Sculptor
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:50 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Liberals are missing the point, again... Let's simplify, Liberalism, referring to Liberty/Liberation/Freeing: On Sexuality, Liberalism means 'freeing' sexuality from the "Constraints" of Heterosexual intercourse. Instead of seeking intercourse for it's Natural purpose, children/reproducti...
by Sculptor
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:03 am
Forum: Ethical Theory
Topic: What is Fact is Intersubjective
Replies: 13
Views: 176

Re: What is Fact is Intersubjective

3 The whole point of objectivity and facts - what we mean when we talk about them - is that facts are independent from beliefs, judgements and opinions - individual or collective/consensus. For example, the fact that the universe began billions of years ago has nothing to do with intersubjective co...
by Sculptor
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:17 pm
Forum: Philosophical Counselling
Topic: GODDAMNIT! I'm at That Point...
Replies: 28
Views: 169937

Re: GODDAMNIT! I'm at That Point...

I'm sorry but i don't understand any of this. If u are at that point of committing suicide, and u also believe that life is meaningless crap, nothing should stop u from staying alive as long as u can and going into full ham party mode. Go tryda steal somethin you want. Start a drug habit. Burn a bu...
by Sculptor
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:14 pm
Forum: Logic and Philosophy of Mathematics
Topic: Is it possible to define a measure of how interesting is a given mathematical theory?
Replies: 6
Views: 616

Re: Is it possible to define a measure of how interesting is a given mathematical theory?

The measure should be a function that takes as input a library of propositions, definitions and proves in a given formal language (let's say for example a subset of mathlib - https://leanprover-community.github.io/mathlib-overview.html), and returns a real value between 0 and 1. Is it possible ? No.
by Sculptor
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:50 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:26 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:23 pmYes, of course. This is why liberals outnumber psychopaths like you since you can only procreate through rape.
I doubt you've ever touched a beautiful woman, Scalpy. You're projecting again.
I've been really lucky with women actually.
And I have procreated despite my liberal views.
by Sculptor
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:23 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:19 pm WIth no Children, you have no Future. You go extinct.
Yes, of course. This is why liberals outnumber psychopaths like you since you can only procreate through rape.
by Sculptor
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:41 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Christianity
Replies: 17083
Views: 686962

Re: Christianity

iambiguous wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:07 pm Christians, check this out: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/21/scie ... uasar.html

A Voracious Black Hole at the Dawn of Time?
More idle speculation on a topic for which it is impossible to make any empirical statements.
by Sculptor
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:40 pm
Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
Topic: Christianity
Replies: 17083
Views: 686962

Re: Christianity

According to Bertrand 'the pipe' Russell, yes, G is confined by the laws of nature. "If you say, as more orthodox theologians do, that in all the laws which God issues he had a reason for giving those laws rather than others -- the reason, of course, being to create the best universe, although...
by Sculptor
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:01 pm
Forum: Philosophy of Science
Topic: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT
Replies: 654
Views: 7884

Re: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more. "Who cares?" Atla, you managed to elicit that! It's so colloquial and blunt. And then, interesting, since obviously you care, and then furth...
by Sculptor
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:59 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:52 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:31 pm You told Harbal he doesn't understand himself. Why?
Why did I say that to him?

Or what did I mean in saying it?

Distinct questions.
They are indeed distinct for a person who is being duplicitous, and attempting to avoid the issues at hand.
by Sculptor
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:40 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

I think the main difference between me and you is that I have read those books three times. Whereas you have never read a book in your life. Showing you up, easy as it is, does tempt me to re-read them to appreciate Tolkein's creative genius. And you'll still be wrong. You do not have any books.
by Sculptor
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:44 pm
Forum: Gender Philosophy
Topic: I'm straight and tired of gay pride
Replies: 455
Views: 13931

Re: I'm straight and tired of gay pride

If I'm evil then so was Tolkein, Vehemently anti-racist, and anti-nazi. And would be considered to be EVIL by your measures. He fought in WWI against your sort of evil right wing garbage. More Lies from the Deceivers Sauron, by the way, wanted to "integrate" the orcish hordes into human s...