Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:39 am
- Forum: Articles in Philosophy Now
- Topic: Taking Determinism Seriously
- Replies: 4
- Views: 158
I didn't understand much about the article. But something came into my mind. Should people involve themselves in knowing more in philosophy!?
- Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:15 am
- Forum: General Philosophical Discussion
- Topic: Should we inform her/him or not?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 243
Hi everyone, I hope you all very well. Assume there is someone who don't know there are variety of different food, different vehicles etc. And of course we know. Should we inform him/her about them. She/he is enjoying his/her simple life with eating and drinking dairy products and riding donkey. And...