Introducing myself

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MarkyMark

Introducing myself

Post by MarkyMark »

Hi everyone,

Have just signed up to the forums and look forward to discussing philosophical issues with you.

My main areas of interest are: aesthetics, metaphysics, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion.

I live in Chesterfield, Derbyshire in the UK, Am 49 yrs old, am a community mental health worker and my interests are reading, photography, I am an artist and I write poetry.

I enjoy learning about other cultures and enjoy holidays abroad with an archaeological theme.

Best wishes

Mark.
SpheresOfBalance

Re: Introducing myself

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

MarkyMark wrote:Hi everyone,

Have just signed up to the forums and look forward to discussing philosophical issues with you.

My main areas of interest are: aesthetics, metaphysics, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion.

I live in Chesterfield, Derbyshire in the UK, Am 49 yrs old, am a community mental health worker and my interests are reading, photography, I am an artist and I write poetry.

I enjoy learning about other cultures and enjoy holidays abroad with an archaeological theme.

Best wishes

Mark.
Welcome! It would seem that we have a few things in common, I used to be 49, I'm in need of Mental Health, my sir name is English, I was into photography until my 35mm was stolen, hey, finally, here we go, I love metaphysics.

:lol: ;-)

Again, Welcome!
lavanya

Re: Introducing myself

Post by lavanya »

hi all this is lavanya .i am new to this forum.
i want to know how to helpfull this Philosophy in life