First Hip-Hopper on the Forum?

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

emceewhiterabbit

First Hip-Hopper on the Forum?

Post by emceewhiterabbit »

Greetings all

My name is Rab and I am honoured to have joined the Philosophy Now forum. I make hip-hop music, work in the financial services industry (contradiction?) and am in love with the English language.

I hope to take part in the rich debates that undoubtedly explode in these threads and cannot contain my enthusiasm enough. Only recently discovering Philosophy Now on the weekend I am even more excitable in the discovering of this forum. Please be patient with me as I am a humble n00b, but I will strain to always have a point and always look towards debating with the truth, or at least the closest thing possible, in mind.

Thanks for having me!

Rab
chaz wyman

Re: First Hip-Hopper on the Forum?

Post by chaz wyman »

emceewhiterabbit wrote:Greetings all

My name is Rab and I am honoured to have joined the Philosophy Now forum. I make hip-hop music, work in the financial services industry (contradiction?) and am in love with the English language.

I hope to take part in the rich debates that undoubtedly explode in these threads and cannot contain my enthusiasm enough. Only recently discovering Philosophy Now on the weekend I am even more excitable in the discovering of this forum. Please be patient with me as I am a humble n00b, but I will strain to always have a point and always look towards debating with the truth, or at least the closest thing possible, in mind.

Thanks for having me!

Rab
Hi,
Take a punt and join a thread!
SpheresOfBalance

Re: First Hip-Hopper on the Forum?

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

emceewhiterabbit wrote:Greetings all

Thanks for having me!

Rab
Welcome, but remember, One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small, and the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all, go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall, and if you go chasing .......