Wassup Everyone

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

LuvPimpinYou

Wassup Everyone

Post by LuvPimpinYou »

My name is John and I am here....mwuhahahahah look out... :twisted:

Anyway, I look to be participating here a lot. I will be undertaking a huge project that will require loads of research and input and I feel this community could be a huge asset.

:mrgreen:
chaz wyman

Re: Wassup Everyone

Post by chaz wyman »

LuvPimpinYou wrote:My name is John and I am here....mwuhahahahah look out... :twisted:

Anyway, I look to be participating here a lot. I will be undertaking a huge project that will require loads of research and input and I feel this community could be a huge asset.

:mrgreen:
So what is your 'project"?
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

You won't survive :twisted:

Philosophy is for people with minds hot enough to melt steel, big projects end with people's heads hanging looking into the ditch comforting their destroyed dreams of wonder on a bag of chocolate. It's a tough life ^^
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

The Voice of Time wrote:You won't survive :twisted:

Philosophy is for people with minds hot enough to melt steel, big projects end with people's heads hanging looking into the ditch comforting their destroyed dreams of wonder on a bag of chocolate. It's a tough life ^^
Yeah - It's tuff at the top eh?
The Voice of Time

chaz wyman wrote:
The Voice of Time wrote:You won't survive :twisted:

Yeah - It's tuff at the top eh?
Indeed :lol:
The Voice of Time

Actually, I'm going to whine here, because if you need an example I got one here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8776

Make a perfectly valid proposal from my point of view I get one answer and it is:
tbieter wrote: gibberish
And then no more replies or attempts by others at making a reply. I could've least gotten some discussion or somebody trying to reason their way through, but no,
it is :/ So, one idea to keep in mind always about philosophical discussion: people do not like change, and they will fight it with teeth and claw, for better or worse! And they are merciless...

Your only weapon is a form of stubbornness where you continuously supply new arguments until the counterpart bends before you and finishes off with some defence mechanism trying to state how stupid or something you are ^^
reasonemotion

Post by reasonemotion »

I have noticed a brief truce now and then :roll: :wink:
mainly to regroup and attack again.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

The Voice of Time wrote:Actually, I'm going to whine here, because if you need an example I got one here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8776

Make a perfectly valid proposal from my point of view I get one answer and it is:
And then no more replies or attempts by others at making a reply. I could've least gotten some discussion or somebody trying to reason their way through, but no,
it is :/ So, one idea to keep in mind always about philosophical discussion: people do not like change, and they will fight it with teeth and claw, for better or worse! And they are merciless...

Your only weapon is a form of stubbornness where you continuously supply new arguments until the counterpart bends before you and finishes off with some defence mechanism trying to state how stupid or something you are ^^
Tbieter's response is pretty shocking. if had wanted to advertise his lack of imagination and poor thinking skill then he could not have devised a better strategy.
You offer a thoughtful reflexion on Aesthetics and he response with a definition!!
You have nothing to worry about.