If Satan exists, it is Allah

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

If Satan exists, it is Allah

Post by attofishpi »

Islam is a cancer to the freedoms we have taken for granted.

There is no such thing "Islamaphobia" - a phobia is an irrational fear, whereas any intelligent society should fear the spread of this evil ideology.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: If Satan exists, it is Allah

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Agree.
This can be confirmed from a detailed analysis the constitutional holy text of the religion.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:07 am Agree.
This can be confirmed from a detailed analysis the constitutional holy text of the religion.
The beauty of holy text of Christianity and the satanic verses of Islam being digitised is that it is very easy to get to the core of scriptural doctrine with simple electronic searches.

Geert Wilders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALOlZTcghZg
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Check out this site with statistical analysis of the holy texts
https://www.cspii.org/learn-political-i ... cal-islam/

Jews play an important role in the Islamic doctrine. Mohammed claimed that he was the final prophet of the Abrahamic faith. The Meccan Koran is filled with stories about Jewish figures. Jews are venerated in this part of the Koran. Everything changes in Medina which was a half-Jewish city. The Jews of Medina did not accept Mohammed as the successor of their tradition. Mohammed changes the direction of the prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca and the Koran fills with Jew-hatred and negative verses.
Four years later, there is no free Jew left in Medina.
The fate of the last Jewish tribe was as follows: approximately 800 Jewish men were killed, women were sold into slavery and children were adopted into Islamic families.

also:
https://twitter.com/politicalislam?lang=en
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

You two really bring out the best in each other.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 am You two really bring out the best in each other.
On the topic at hand I might agree, what have you got to offer?
FlashDangerpants

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:02 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 am You two really bring out the best in each other.
That there's no real difference between religions. That human nature will alsways result in a populace that will interpret scripture to suit their wider beliefs more than to shape them. That no organised religion can stand for long in the face of mdernity which is something that Christianity learned over the course of the last 3 centuries and which the other religions are learning right now.

And of course that nothing good can come from an undiagnosed autist and an unmedicated schizophrenic winding each other up to hate on one particular religion.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:12 am
That there's no real difference between religions.
So you see no difference between Christ insisting Christians turn the other cheek and not seek revenge to Islam with Morhammad insisting followers kill disbelievers. (and shagging children is ok)
FlashDangerpants

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:23 am

So you see no difference between Christ insisting Christians turn the other cheek and not seek revenge to Islam with Morhammad insisting followers kill disbelievers. (and shagging children is ok)
I see no particular difference between the people who follow one religion or the other. No amount of Jebus telling Christians to be kind to strangers can prevent them forming a horde and shouting "build the wall" or all the other fundamentally "unchristian" things that Christians do every day. I know loads of muslims, none of them fucks children to my knowledge. It's human nature; Convservatives will use any scripture to justify conservative stuff and Liberals will use any text to justify Liberal stuff. In more liberal societies the Quran is a more liberal text and in Bumfuck Alabama the Bible says whatever the local chapter of the KKK reads into it.

So as I already said: human nature will always result in a populace that will interpret scripture to suit their wider beliefs more than to shape them.

You and VA are not good at understanding the minds of other people for your own individual reasons. For you two it might make sense to think that the evil that men do can live in the books they read rather than the minds of men. But you guys are both wrong.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:23 am

I see no particular difference between the people who follow one religion or the other. No amount of Jebus telling Christians to be kind to strangers can prevent them forming a horde and shouting "build the wall"
Seriously ..wot the fuck are you talking about? Who is "Jebus"? ..what is "the wall"?

You think all religions are the same ...? explain how Islam compares to the rest of world religions - indeed WHAT religion beyond ISLAM insists on killing people that don't believe?
FlashDangerpants

I explained my rationale twice now and you just ignored it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:35 am I explained my rationale twice now and you just ignored it.
What rationale? Where is your rational comparison of ISLAM to CHRISTIANITY ?

..and let's not be short of sight..ISLAMIC scripture insists on killing "INFIDELS" = non believers.

Post by Age »

If satan exists and is Allah, and Allah and God are One and the same, then satan is also God, which is obviously completely, and literally, self-contradictory.
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 am Islam is a cancer to the freedoms we have taken for granted.

There is no such thing "Islamaphobia" - a phobia is an irrational fear, whereas any intelligent society should fear the spread of this evil ideology.
It's been spreading since the year 610 and the world hasn't ended yet.

Post by Age »

What is being missed here also is the interpretation of what 'killing people and unbelievers' is actually meaning and referring to, exactly.

"attofishpi" and "veritas aequitas" both seem to think, or believe, that 'killing people' or 'killing unbelievers' means killing humans or human bodies, which could not be more further from the actual Truth of things, here.