New religion of Nothingness and Darkness, reference to the Gorgias theory and the theory of skepticism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

cpuproc68

New religion of Nothingness and Darkness, reference to the Gorgias theory and the theory of skepticism

Post by cpuproc68 »

Outline of new religion. Well, I assume that God exists. He resides over space where there would be a higher vacuum (vacuum above the cosmic vacuum). Some form of God includes the planetary system, above all the Earth and the Sun. Jesus was one of his incarnations. There were more such incarnations-avatars than accepted in the Vishnu religion, which mentions only ten avatars. There were probably several dozen of them. It dates back to the appearance of Cro-Magnon Man, approximately 40,000 years ago. Of course, we can assume that there were also incarnations in earlier hominid forms, and there were many of them.
Over the being of the Son Jesus extends the much greater and more powerful being of the Father. The Father covers the entire universe with his power. He is also the creator of the universe. Above I presented the order of cosmic structures.
As for the cult of the Virgin Mary, it is false. Mary actually migrated after Christ in subsequent human incarnations and will continue to migrate. Therefore, among other things, Marian sanctuaries are unnecessary. I will also add that the concept of the Apocalypse presented in the New Testament is fiction. Instead of Marian sanctuaries, sanctuaries of God the Father should be built. About ultramodern architecture. You can also simply build churches in honor of the Father, although currently there are Fatherly temples, namely synagogues and mosques. However, the portrayal of the Father as strict and threatening, as in Judaism and Islam, is not correct. The father is actually friendly and gentle.
Above the being of the Father resides the highest and most heavenly non-existence of Nothingness. Nothingness is actually the supreme God, or rather the Mother-Goddess, and creates everything. The Gorgias theory can be recalled here, but this would be its new and more interesting version.
Why you sleep at night. Because darkness is inactivity, also passivity, femininity. Darkness and Nothingness is passive, which is why it can take the form as if of a woman. For us humans, Nothingness takes the form as if of a goddess, a woman-mother, but this image should not be taken too literally. In fact, the statement that Nothingness is a woman should be treated as a pictorial metaphor. Nothingness also means freedom and liberty. Mystery is darkness. Nothingness is darkness. Nothingness is the deepest mystery. The doctrine and religion I have presented may seem beautiful because Nothingness and Darkness are beautiful. I would propose creating a new religion of Nothingness and building temples and sanctuaries of Nothingness, about ultramodern architecture. The religion of Nothingness should be considered the most important of all, the temples and sanctuaries of Nothingness the most important. Nothingness is the supreme God, the Mother-Goddess. The condensation theory of Nothingness assumes that everything is just a condensed form of Nothingness (and Darkness).

diagram. Nothingness is darkness. Symbol of new religion of Nothingness.

author or text: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland, 2024

People interested in creating and organizing a new religion of Nothingness, please contact me at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
hickmankay20

Re: New religion of Nothingness and Darkness, reference to the Gorgias theory and the theory of skepticism

Post by hickmankay20 »

There's some nihilism that feels off to me, but I need to look into it anyway before emailing youeggy car
attofishpi

Re: New religion of Nothingness and Darkness, reference to the Gorgias theory and the theory of skepticism

Post by attofishpi »

Boonyism is the ONLY religion that makes PERFECT sense: https://boonyism.com/