America is being made GREAT again

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

America is being made GREAT again

Post by Sculptor »

American students all across the states are making AMerica great again.

In the face of state violence, and a fascist government who has declared ALL criticism of Zionism; Isreal and Netanyau illegal students are using their constitutional rights to protest.
How - simply camping out on the Campuses.
Impenitent

Re: America is being made GREAT again

Post by Impenitent »

homosexuals for Islamic tyranny...

students that are wise beyond their years

who paid for the uniformity of the protests?

who doesn't have camping equipment on their list of school supplies?

-Imp
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

morons.jpg
morons.jpg (48.27 KiB) Viewed 187 times
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

morons 2.jpg
morons 2.jpg (57.57 KiB) Viewed 185 times
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Useful idiots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPomqJz-qYc

Son of Hamas founder. Gosh. I suppose he doesn't know what he's talking about, unlike the great white western woke saviours of all humankind :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDTrsysXWt8
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Yeah, attacking Jewish students and not letting them go to their classes. Making America GREAT again. GREAT, just like Germany in the 1930s.
godelian

Post by godelian »

accelafine wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:16 am Son of Hamas founder. Gosh. I suppose he doesn't know what he's talking about, unlike the great white western woke saviours of all humankind :lol:
Well, Mosab Yousef does not seem to be particularly loyal to his father, to say the least. On the other hand, "Dr. Phil" seems to be good at concocting his hit piece on the subject. Through its black and white portrayal of the situation, his YT video is undoubtedly attractive to the simple of mind.

I personally do not consider Hamas a "terrorist organization". Neither do the Russian Federation, China, Turkey, and pretty much anybody else outside the West. In an otherwise difficult context, Hamas have tasked themselves to defend the interests of the Palestinian people. Since you cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs, the use of military means is unfortunately unavoidable.

Concerning a solution, negotiations between the Zionists and the Palestinian leadership are difficult to organize, to say the least. In the past, Yitzhak Rabin tried but got murdered by his Zionist constituency for attempting to compromise. Reichsführer Netanyahu, on the other hand, has built his entire career on the promise that he will never negotiate a solution with the Palestinians. Perhaps his future successor will be in a more enviable position, but I doubt it.

Geopolitically, the playing field is increasingly getting leveled. If the USA (or rather NATO) openly fight alongside the Zionist occupation, it has become clear that the Russian Federation will openly fight alongside the axis of resistance, i.e. Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Syria, and so on, with ample assistance from China. It looks like an excellent opportunity for the Russian Federation to get even for the assistance that NATO has been giving to their adversary in the Ukraine war. There is obviously no such thing as a free lunch.

I think that the students in the USA are doing a great job in demoralizing the Zionists. It is a long-term strategy but it does work. It also took a long time to bring down the apartheid regime in South Africa, through continuous erosion, but the regime eventually did come down. The Zionists will not be able to keep avoiding the negotiation table. On the long run, negotiations are simply inevitable.

In some ways, it looks like the Vietnam war all over again. I expect that the outcome will eventually be the same too.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Yeah. We should listen to you instead of the son of the leader of Hamas. Who are you again? I didn't quite catch it :lol:
godelian

Post by godelian »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:44 am Yeah. We should listen to you instead of the son of the leader of Hamas. Who are you again? I didn't quite catch it :lol:
Well, the son of the leader of Hamas seems to have been repurposed into an instrument against his father. Seriously, I don't know what happened between them. Who even cares?

Hamas are doing the difficult but commendable job of defending the interest of the Palestinian people. This fact has full geopolitical recognition by Russia and China:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia%E2 ... _relations

In 2005, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov reaffirmed Russia's position that Russia did not consider Hamas a terrorist group as "an integral part of Palestinian society."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2% ... _relations

China does not consider Hamas ruling the Gaza Strip as a terrorist organization, and officially supports the creation of a "sovereign and independent Palestinian state" based on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.

Depicting Hamas as a terrorist organization is just fake western propaganda. I believe that the geopolitical combination of Russia and China will successfully manage to neutralize NATO's support for the Zionist occupation and hence level the playing field. The Zionists may currently not want to negotiate, but sooner or later, they will have no other option left.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Who are you again? I didn't catch it :)
godelian

Post by godelian »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:09 am Who are you again? I didn't catch it :)
It does not matter what you, I, or even the son of the Hamas leader think about it. What matters, is the geopolitical reality. Russia and China have made their decision, whether you like it or not. Russia and China are telling you that Hamas is not a terrorist organization. What is it that you do not want to understand about that?
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

I must be losing my hearing. Who are you again?
godelian

Post by godelian »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:40 am I must be losing my hearing. Who are you again?
I am someone who points out to you that Russia and China have determined that Hamas is not a terrorist organization. Are you going to ask me now, "But, but who are Russia and China again? Please, knock it even harder into my dumb skull because I must be losing my hearing!"
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

I think I deciphered that squeaking. So Putin and whoever rules China like Hamas. Ok. Got that.
godelian

Post by godelian »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:53 am I think I deciphered that squeaking. So Putin and whoever rules China like Hamas. Ok. Got that.
Finally! After repeatedly stomping on those useless ears of yours, the message has finally made it through your thick squeaking skull. Very good! I probably sound to you like your primary school teachers. So, now it finally dawns upon you that Russia and China have determined that Hamas is not a terrorist organization. Good deciphering job. Well done! You are truly your mother's smartest kid! Maybe one day you will be able to understand geopolitics, but don't hold your breath!