Is the Universe alive and is it conscious?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

billssw

Re: Is the Universe alive and is it conscious?

Post by billssw »

Age wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:18 am
billssw wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:43 am
Age wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:00 pm

That would all depends on what we mean by 'alive' and 'conscious'.

By the way what do you mean by 'alive' and 'conscious'?

According to " CIRCLE DIMENSION THEORY" ,
Scinece is still " pure science" when it is merely refer to our classic limit time-space universe " 1 to 6 dimensions ",
once the concept is beyong 7 dimensions " unlimit time- space universe " , SCIENCE will automatically " CONVERT INTO FAITH " , just because
laws of physics " IS ONLY EFFICIENT WITHIN OUR CLASSIC LIMIT TIME-SPACE UNIVERSE 1 TO 6 DIMENSIONS"
you seem to have completely and utterly missed and/or misunderstood the actual question I asked you for clarification.

After reading your next two posts here what I just wrote still stands.

Dear Sir:

For the meaing of "alive " and " conscious" of our human beings and even all living things, is only up to 7 dimensions and parallel universe.
For " TOUCH" the level of "8 dimensions " and " 0 dimensions" , we have to at least enter deep Zen meditation or even enter great samadhi,
in almost all of cases, we can't achieve this level of great samadhi, so we can't stay in harmony between human beings and great nature, then
we are excluded from "8 dimensions and 0 dimensions" LEVEL OF " ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS".

Or, just in short , there are at least " TWO LEVELS OF ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS " , the lower one and the higher one.
The lower one is for all living things in this classic universe , including human beings , and it's level is only up to 7 dimensions and parallel universe ,
then come the higher one , it is for SAINT , HOLY OR even GOD, it is up to the supreme 8 dimensions and 0 dimensions , the holy monks enter deep samadhi is merely " TOUCH THE BOTTOM OF THIS LEVEL".

Of course, the " alive and conscious" what i mean is only for the lower one.
billssw

Post by billssw »

Age wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:00 pm

That would all depends on what we mean by 'alive' and 'conscious'.

By the way what do you mean by 'alive' and 'conscious'?

Scinece is still " pure science" when it is merely refer to our classic limit time-space universe " 1 to 6 dimensions ",
once the concept is beyong 7 dimensions " unlimit time- space universe " , SCIENCE will automatically " CONVERT INTO FAITH " , just because
laws of physics " IS ONLY EFFICIENT WITHIN OUR CLASSIC LIMIT TIME-SPACE UNIVERSE 1 TO 6 DIMENSIONS"
you seem to have completely and utterly missed and/or misunderstood the actual question I asked you for clarification.

And i am just a man with little knowledge and even poor English level , MY theory of course " FULL OF LOOPHOLES" , therefore i want to express my great thanks for your understanding here. :)

Post by Age »

billssw wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:18 pm

Dear Sir:

For the meaing of "alive " and " conscious" of our human beings and even all living things, is only up to 7 dimensions and parallel universe.
For " TOUCH" the level of "8 dimensions " and " 0 dimensions" , we have to at least enter deep Zen meditation or even enter great samadhi,
in almost all of cases, we can't achieve this level of great samadhi, so we can't stay in harmony between human beings and great nature, then
we are excluded from "8 dimensions and 0 dimensions" LEVEL OF " ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS".

Or, just in short , there are at least " TWO LEVELS OF ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS " , the lower one and the higher one.
The lower one is for all living things in this classic universe , including human beings , and it's level is only up to 7 dimensions and parallel universe ,
then come the higher one , it is for SAINT , HOLY OR even GOD, it is up to the supreme 8 dimensions and 0 dimensions , the holy monks enter deep samadhi is merely " TOUCH THE BOTTOM OF THIS LEVEL".

Okay, but you still seem to have completely and utterly missed and/or misunderstood the actual question I asked you for clarification.
billssw

Post by billssw »

Age wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:04 am
billssw wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:18 pm

Dear Sir:

Okay, but you still seem to have completely and utterly missed and/or misunderstood the actual question I asked you for clarification.
Dear sir , thank you for your attention and reminder also , thanks a lot.
Atla

Post by Atla »

risaperis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:57 pm I know the universe is alive because I am alive and I am part of the universe. I know the universe has consciousness because I have consciousness and I am part of the universe.
I know the universe is cat because my cat is part of the universe. I know the universe is ice cream because my ice cream is part of the universe. I know the universe is the Star Wars sequel trilogy with horrific writing and acting, because it's part of the universe. That's not how it works..