Let's look at and talk about "age", again.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Let's look at and talk about "age", again.

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:38 am
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:00 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:52 am Who knows, but he has clarified his goal here.
This was in response to my criticizing his communication. In other words, the goal of his communication is to elicit things from us that demonstrate his ideas about people. Such a goal justifies both lying and communicating terribly on the actual topics, posts, other posters, etc. What is elicited that confirms his ideas (confirms them to him at least) is what matters to him.

Which is utterly instrumental treatment of other people. 'using 'you' posters'

His real message is not for us. He is trying to demonstrate something here that will help him spread his real message elsewhere.
I know that, Age said this many times.
Thank you "atla" for confirming this.

See, here 'we' have a prime example of just how long it takes for these human beings here, when this was being written, to come to the actual Truth of things, when they just presuming or believing things, instead of just seeking out and obtaining and gaining actual clarity, first.

Imagine, if "iwannaplato", just asked 'me', ages ago, clarifying questions in regards to just clarifying what I was saying, and meaning, instead.

How different things would have been here. And, how much simpler, easier, and way, way quicker could have "iwannaplato" come to the 'exact same conclusion'. Which, this time, is, FINALLY, Right, and Correct.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:00 am That's why I kept harassing this universal-'I' from the future.
Now, 'we' are back to 'this one', once again, making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and then believing that their own made up assumptions and conclusions are, absolutely, true, right, and correct, also.

When will these two learn what they are doing is Wrong, here?
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind, mind-matter duality, evolution, time travel and infinite human potential beliefs, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Atla

Re: Let's look at and talk about "age", again.

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:44 am
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:13 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:10 am I've noticed that when I push on a point for a while, he starts saying things that make me think 'Ah, now I understand what Atla meant that time.'

If one stays on something for a while he starts revealing things (or just making stuff up rather than admitting anything).

You know those voices in the head that torture some people - call it self-hate, or a toxic conscience, or even the voices schizophrenics are sometimes plagued by - his communication is like that.
Well I think literally believing that you're God (the-universal-self) doesn't usually happen without at least a little schizophrenia..
Okay. But, this then makes one wonder why this would be related to absolutely anything that I have actually said and written here.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind, mind-matter duality, evolution, time travel and infinite human potential beliefs, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.