Excel to Analyze Q Verses in 1400 Themes - Useless??

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Excel to Analyze Q Verses in 1400 Themes - Useless??

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:50 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:37 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:27 am Putting the Quran into a spreadsheet was a dumb and pointless idea.
This is one of the most stupid point in reference in using a spreadsheet [Excel].

I have already done it, when I try to ask AI to do an analysis of the themes of the Quran based on certain criteria, AI was reluctant giving excuses it has to follow guidelines. However, AI did advise me my own analysis using a spreadsheet.

What happened to your brain, it seem you have so many cognitive deficits besides morality?
Using AI to tell you that an idea all humans think is mad is actually very good is your worst idea yet.
Is using Excel to Analyze the 6236 Quranic Verses in main themes and >1400 sub-Themes - is Useless??

It would be same if we were to analyze the Gospels in its main themes and >1400 sub-themes [if this is necessary for the Gospels]; the results will be very informative. Agree?

I don't need to list down all the themes, but the principle of analyzing any book into its main themes and 1400 sub-themes will definitely inform a very detailed picture of what a book is about?
Using Excel is not effective in contrast to using a Database with a specific programs to analyze the various themes.
Agree?

Here is one site that provide statistics re the Quran:
https://www.cspii.org/learn-political-i ... cal-islam/

example:

Here is a site that analyze the Quran into the following categories';
https://skepticsannotatedbible.com/page ... ook=q&id=2
  • Contradictions
    Absurdity
    Cruelty & Violence
    Injustice
    Intolerance
    Good Stuff
    Science
    Family Values
    Interpretation
    Women
    Sex
    Prophecy and Misquotes
    Language
    Politics
    Homosexuality
    Boring stuff
The above analyze the above into 16 themes which is quite informative but not VERY informative in contrast to analyzing in into main themes with 1400 sub themes.

Discuss??
Views??
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Excel to Analyze Quranic Verses in 1400 Themes - Useless??

Post by FlashDangerpants »

If you have already spent years making a spreadsheet out of the Quran, why does your infographic come from somebody else's analysis of it? Don't you know how to make a chart in Excel?
Atla

Post by Atla »

But how does someone, who can't even see mountain-sized details, can't process any sort of nuance, can't even handle 2 closely related categories, come up with 1400 different themes?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

a spreadsheet without a mattress could be a sail...

1401 themes

-Imp
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:20 am If you have already spent years making a spreadsheet out of the Quran, why does your infographic come from somebody else's analysis of it? Don't you know how to make a chart in Excel?
I was giving example of the resultant of analysis of the Quran by themes.
You are insulting your intelligence in thinking a person who had made such an analysis could not produce charts from the results of the analysis.
I have made a choice not to publish it.

If you are really serious, I can give my detailed analysis to you and you publish it in a site with your real name it it?
I am looking for someone to do that.
FlashDangerpants

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 am If you are really serious, I can give my detailed analysis to you and you publish it in a site with your real name it it?
Nobody ever will. The whole Quran in a spreadsheet idea is quite mad. Why aren't you picking up on this?
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:38 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 am If you are really serious, I can give my detailed analysis to you and you publish it in a site with your real name it it?
Nobody ever will. The whole Quran in a spreadsheet idea is quite mad. Why aren't you picking up on this?
The objective is for one to produce a list of verses based on a category [theme] plus whatever other necessary to put the true light on the Quran objectively.

I asked AI to recommend how to analyze the Quran thematically for someone who is not a programmer.
Using Excel is the most optimal for someone like me who is not a programmer. I tried to venture into programming but did not manage it.
If I cannot pass it to someone, I will do it in a blog.
FlashDangerpants

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am
The objective is for one to produce a list of verses based on a category [theme] plus whatever other necessary to put the true light on the Quran objectively.

I asked AI to recommend how to analyze the Quran thematically for someone who is not a programmer.
Using Excel is the most optimal for someone like me who is not a programmer. I tried to venture into programming but did not manage it.
So the AI isn't good enough yet to ask why are you even doing this thing at all? The entire idea is the pointless bit. Better ways of doing the pointless thing would still be pointless.

Have you noticed anyone supporting your mad idea in this thread or really anywhere else? Any human that is....
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:52 am

So the AI isn't good enough yet to ask why are you even doing this thing at all? The entire idea is the pointless bit. Better ways of doing the pointless thing would still be pointless.

Have you noticed anyone supporting your mad idea in this thread or really anywhere else? Any human that is....
Yours is very short-sighted.
How can you decide merely based on consensus from people confined to this forum?

In principle many of the Islamic sites supported my idea but the problem they only put up selective categories that is positive to the religion.
My >1400 themes or categories will cover all possible themes I can think of including the good, bad and ugly.
FlashDangerpants

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:10 am

How can you decide merely based on consensus from people confined to this forum?
I told you from the beginning. I told you years ago, and I never needed backup. You are the one whoraised a thread looking for people to support your madness, and now you see there are none.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:10 am In principle many of the Islamic sites supported my idea but the problem they only put up selective categories that is positive to the religion.
My >1400 themes or categories will cover all possible themes I can think of including the good, bad and ugly.
That's completely mad. You have an insane obsession with lists and hierarchies. You think you can solve all the problems by just making lists and sorting them, that's what all your bullshit is always actually about. It usually doesn't work because it so often isn't sane. This thing with the Quran being just a particulalryl obvious one that anybody can tell at a glance is madness.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Don't forget to include "Satanic Verses" as a theme.
Veritas Aequitas

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:35 am Don't forget to include "Satanic Verses" as a theme.
I did that.
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:15 am

I told you from the beginning. I told you years ago, and I never needed backup. You are the one whoraised a thread looking for people to support your madness, and now you see there are none.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:10 am In principle many of the Islamic sites supported my idea but the problem they only put up selective categories that is positive to the religion.
That's completely mad. You have an insane obsession with lists and hierarchies. You think you can solve all the problems by just making lists and sorting them, that's what all your bullshit is always actually about. It usually doesn't work because it so often isn't sane. This thing with the Quran being just a particulalryl obvious one that anybody can tell at a glance is madness.
You are ignorant.

Are you familiar with Data Science.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_science
The minor subject here is Data Analysis which previoulys was Data Mining.

My above is Data Analysis re the Quran.
Obviously we have to intelligence enough to establish an objective that is relevant for the individual or humanity.
FlashDangerpants

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:33 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:15 am

You are ignorant.

Are you familiar with Data Science.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_science
The minor subject here is Data Analysis which previoulys was Data Mining.

My above is Data Analysis re the Quran.
Obviously we have to intelligence enough to establish an objective that is relevant for the individual or humanity.
Putting the Quran into a spreadsheet was a dumb and pointless idea. There is no need to data mine the Quran.
FlashDangerpants

So, nobody is endorsing this Excel bullshit then huh?