Whodunnit

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Aodhan

Whodunnit

Post by Aodhan »

Can God cease to exist? Futile question. Human understanding is limited by constraints God imposed upon it.

You could say God does not exist and I can't prove you wrong but for the sake of a thought experiment-

A rainbow is created by light shining through rain making an arc with a spectrum

They are corollaries without neccessarily being a string of causal connections,

A theory of everything can't exhaustively define the interplay of phenomena

There is a third influence that connects two phenomena

Take space, say, and quantum physics the way they influence each other is by another factor

Each factor, each level is unique,

That is- there is no neccessary connection, (for argument's sake) a theory of everything links einsteinean physics and quantum mechanics,

If physics is connected by an overarching substance, a monad, the way they play out in the world means there are other laws,

the connections aren't neccessary

Science, at it's very heart is a description of phenomena and not an explanation,

Okay, so a prism refracts light into colours, true, but why?
promethean75

Re: Whodunnit

Post by promethean75 »

"Okay, so a prism refracts light into colours, true, but why?"

So Pink Floyd would have a cool cover image for their Dark Side Of The Moon album?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Aodhan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:08 pm Can God cease to exist? Futile question. Human understanding is limited by constraints God imposed upon it.

You could say God does not exist and I can't prove you wrong but for the sake of a thought experiment-

A rainbow is created by light shining through rain making an arc with a spectrum

Take space, say, and quantum physics the way they influence each other is by another factor

That is- there is no neccessary connection, (for argument's sake) a theory of everything links einsteinean physics and quantum mechanics,

If physics is connected by an overarching substance, a monad, the way they play out in the world means there are other laws,

QM and GR very clearly describe the same world, both are incomplete, I don't know why some people want to jump to an overarching substance.
Science, at it's very heart is a description of phenomena and not an explanation,

Each colour, or wavelength, making up the white light is bent, or refracted, a different amount; the shorter wavelengths (those toward the violet end of the spectrum) are bent the most, and the longer wavelengths (those toward the red end of the spectrum) are bent the least.

Post by Age »

Aodhan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:08 pm Can God cease to exist? Futile question. Human understanding is limited by constraints God imposed upon it.

To show, or reflect, 'the beauty that I am Creating'.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 am

QM and GR very clearly describe the same world, both are incomplete,
They are 'incomplete' to you "atla".

They are certainly not 'incomplete' to 'us', however.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 am I don't know why some people want to jump to an overarching substance.

Each colour, or wavelength, making up the white light is bent, or refracted, a different amount; the shorter wavelengths (those toward the violet end of the spectrum) are bent the most, and the longer wavelengths (those toward the red end of the spectrum) are bent the least.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:14 am

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 am I don't know why some people want to jump to an overarching substance.

And who is this 'us' supposed to be, Age? Come on, tell us about one of your pathetic delusions that you can't live without. Introduce us to your imaginary friends, will ya?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:27 am

And who is this 'us' supposed to be, Age? Come on, tell us about one of your pathetic delusions that you can't live without. Introduce us to your imaginary friends, will ya?
To those who have recognized and seen that both are complete.

'I' am, obviously, one of 'them'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:33 pm

You are the only one you idiot. And you're just a human. And there's nothing to recognize, there is only your delusion system in your little human head, you sick miserable fuck.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:37 pm

You are the only one you idiot. And you're just a human. And there's nothing to recognize, there is only your delusion system in your little human head, you sick miserable fuck.
Okay. So, this one is expressing its views and beliefs about 'me' here.

And, as can be clearly seen it has absolutely no interest at all in considering what I could actually be referring to at all.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:56 pm

And, as can be clearly seen it has absolutely no interest at all in considering what I could actually be referring to at all.
You have no idea even about basic science, and the unification of QM and GR is about 500 levels above your head. You have absolutely no idea about the issue and never will. That's why people won't be interested in your lies such as the one here where you pretend to have the solution. No, hallucinating is not a solution. Yes yes you are VERY OPEN to your self-serving hallucinations, but no one gives a flying fuck about that.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm

You have no idea even about basic science, and the unification of QM and GR is about 500 levels above your head.
If this is what you want to believe is true, then please keep doing so.

But, since they have been united together as one, which helped in the forming and completing of the GUTOE, then what you believe here might not be as true as you would love to believe so.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm You have absolutely no idea about the issue and never will.
What 'issue'?

Let 'us' see you explain 'the issue' here.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm That's why people won't be interested in your lies such as the one here where you pretend to have the solution.
The 'solution' to 'what', exactly?

Remember, you have to explain 'the problem' here, first.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm No, hallucinating is not a solution. Yes yes you are VERY OPEN to your self-serving hallucinations, but no one gives a flying fuck about that.
Except you seem to.

Considering the amount of replies 'you' give 'to me', here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:13 pm

You have no idea even about basic science, and the unification of QM and GR is about 500 levels above your head.

But, since they have been united together as one, which helped in the forming and completing of the GUTOE, then what you believe here might not be as true as you would love to believe so.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm You have absolutely no idea about the issue and never will.
What 'issue'?

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm That's why people won't be interested in your lies such as the one here where you pretend to have the solution.

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 pm No, hallucinating is not a solution. Yes yes you are VERY OPEN to your self-serving hallucinations, but no one gives a flying fuck about that.
Except you seem to.

There is no official GUTOE. See this is what I'm talking about, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I don't give a flying fuck about your hallucinations either, I mean not about their contents. I told you many times that these are just psychological experiments and you're a test rat.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:16 pm

What 'issue'?

Except you seem to.

There is no official GUTOE.
So, before absolutely anything can become 'official', "atla" has to be first made aware of 'it'.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:16 pm See this is what I'm talking about, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about.
See this is what i am talking about, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about.

And, i just have to say 'this' for 'this' to be true, right "atla"?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:16 pm I don't give a flying fuck about your hallucinations either, I mean not about their contents. I told you many times that these are just psychological experiments and you're a test rat.
Okay, because you 'told me', then 'this' must be true, right "atla"?

How does it make you feel when you 'tell me' things?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:27 pm

What 'issue'?

Except you seem to.

So, before absolutely anything can become 'official', "atla" has to be first made aware of 'it'.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:16 pm See this is what I'm talking about, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about.
See this is what i am talking about, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:16 pm I don't give a flying fuck about your hallucinations either, I mean not about their contents. I told you many times that these are just psychological experiments and you're a test rat.

If there is an official GUTOE, you can link it. So where is it?

How does what feel? Of course it's true, I told you from the start that I'm researching your absolute certainty nonsense, your God-psychosis. Why do you participate?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:27 pm

If there is an official GUTOE, you can link it. So where is it?
But, how could there be an official GUTOE?

you just told 'us' that there is no official GUTOE "alta". Or, did you forget this?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm How does what feel?
'you', the one here known as "atla", of course.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm Of course it's true,
Okay, 'it' is true. But, what is 'it', exactly, which you believe is true here "atla"?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm I told you from the start that I'm researching your absolute certainty nonsense, your God-psychosis.
But, 'you' can tell 'me', or anyone else here reading this, absolutely anything. Do 'you' expect 'us' to believe absolutely everything 'you' tell 'us' is true?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm Why do you participate?
To learn, and gather, more proof.

Why do you participate here "atla"?