Unruly boys in the class

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Unruly boys in the class

Post by godelian »

In the following article, Mark Dowley laments the state of the classroom in the modern West, such as in Australia:

Unruly Behaviour in Classrooms – the alarming truth about boys and our education crisis

This sits within the context of reviews on behaviour from the Centre of Independent Studies which found that Australian classrooms are among the most disruptive in the world and the initial teacher education review (brief key finding).
The first and foremost act of resistance against the feminist ruling mafia is to de-platform their mouthpieces. Boys should simply not listen to their teachers. Seriously, on what grounds should boys recognize the legitimacy of the feminist regime or their classroom puppets?
This leads to teacher burnout and resignation.
"Burning out" the mouthpieces of Satan has always been an auto-da-fé, i.e. an Act of Faith.

If these teachers resign, they are cowards. They must come back to the classroom for the additional tormentation that they deserve. It is their punishment for spreading feminist heresies. They must not be allowed to escape.
Most importantly, blaming any one stakeholder in education, be it teachers, universities, parents or students is unfair and wrong.
Exactly!

The boys are entirely blameless and are instead doing a great job. They are truly doing the work of the Lord, because resistance against the feminist mafia is an auto-da-fé.
Harbal

Re: Unruly boys in the class

Post by Harbal »

That article doesn't even mention feminism. :?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Attention spans have been going downwards for decades and these affect seemingly disconnected things like the length of scenes in films, where there is music in society and how loud to the inability of people to stay on one topic for more than a few moments, to the reduction in reading and so on. Technology, which is briefly mentioned in the article, is certainly one of the main causes. The pandemic has only made things worse. People lost social connection and the habit of it. They lost the sense of what it is to be in a room with strangers. They lost some of their ability to read the emotions of others. Other minds - to put it in slightly philosophical terms - are less real to people and this affected children much more.

The boys are doing the same things in math classes taught by men and mainly hitting themselves in the head with hammers in the long run. And yes, it's affecting everyone else in the room.

I'm not a fan of the sit quietly at desks in rows, answer questions when asked, non-problem based, fairly passive pedagogy out there, but blaming feminism for the situation and seeing the boys' behavior as some kind of noble resistance to feminists....I can't see it.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Hard to tell how much of the OP is sarcastic...
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:04 pm Hard to tell how much of the OP is sarcastic...
That occurred to me, but there seems no way to tell.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:04 pm Hard to tell how much of the OP is sarcastic...
Nice catch. I mean, I don't know if you're right, but it's certainly a possiblity.

Edit: though if it is sarcastic, this person is playing a long-term sarcasm game...I think that this thread is meant literally, with no irony or sarcasm.

But I think without the history, the rational response is actually to think it's not meant to be taken at face value.
viewtopic.php?p=700994#p700994
The first act of resistance against the ruling mafia is to stop listening to them. The second act is to forget everything that they have told you and that you may accidentally have believed.

Children, especially boys, know this very well.

They increasingly spit, pee, and shit on their teachers. The children are, of course, completely right. It is important to learn from a very young age never to show any respect for the mouthpieces of the regime. Every time these teachers turn their backs and face the whiteboard, it is an act of resistance to throw stones at them.
viewtopic.php?p=699681#p699681
It is obvious that Tate is not disgusted by women.

Tate rather has the same problem as Plato and Aristotle, who wrote and spoke somewhat negatively about female nature but who at the same time could not envision a society without women.

Moreover, a healthy amount of distrust in relationship matters is mostly a question of self-preservation. If you allow her to walk all over you, she won't like you any better for it. She will rather lose respect and even despise you.

Western society has already enough men unreasonably and shamelessly simping for women. It hasn't made anyone happier. Andrew Tate encourages you to instead establish boundaries and to put your foot down, in everybody's best interest.
viewtopic.php?t=35138
You will never manage to keep a man. As I have said already: No man of value wants to stay long-term with you. Die alone!
posting.php?mode=quote&p=579729
It is absolutely not that I would not be aware of the existence of purported non-scriptural sources of morality.

it is simply that I reject, repudiate, reprobate, and utterly condemn all non-scriptural sources of morality.

Furthermore, if you can show me through scripture and reason that I would be wrong, I will retract what I have written.
and a long, early post that I won't quote is here:
viewtopic.php?p=577566#p577566
godelian

Post by godelian »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:53 pm but blaming feminism for the situation and seeing the boys' behavior as some kind of noble resistance to feminists....I can't see it.
For a starters, coeducation has always been a bad idea. Boys are different from girls (and vice versa).

Especially the idea of putting teenage boys and girls in one classroom is the epitome of bad ideas.

So, indeed, feminist and LGBTQ propaganda and other woke depravity is merely one of the many problems at school.

Still, propaganda is enough of a reason to distrust the teachers completely. I don't trust them, and I don't see why the children should trust them.

If this is annoying or even depressing, so be it.

It just means that teachers will have to come back in between burnouts to face the music again until they can finally retire to a psychiatric asylum.

When Disney or Budweiser engages in woke depravity, the public can at least retaliate by duly bankrupting them. With the schools, this particular strategy is harder to implement. That is why the boys must learn to be ruthless and merciless.

If children need to learn one thing at school, it is to disparage, belittle, mock, and revile all forms of official propaganda and to show utter contempt for the mouthpieces propagating it.

I think that the boys actually do learn this. Hence, their time at school will have been useful after all.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

godelian wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:18 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:53 pm but blaming feminism for the situation and seeing the boys' behavior as some kind of noble resistance to feminists....I can't see it.
For a starters, coeducation has always been a bad idea. Boys are different from girls (and vice versa).

Especially the idea of putting teenage boys and girls in one classroom is the epitome of bad ideas.

So, indeed, feminist and LGBTQ propaganda and other woke depravity is merely one of the many problems at school.

Still, propaganda is enough of a reason to distrust the teachers completely. I don't trust them, and I don't see why the children should trust them.

If this is annoying or even depressing, so be it.

It just means that teachers will have to come back in between burnouts to face the music again until they can finally retire to a psychiatric asylum.

When Disney or Budweiser engages in woke depravity, the public can at least retaliate by duly bankrupting them. With the schools, this particular strategy is harder to implement. That is why the boys must learn to be ruthless and merciless.

If children need to learn one thing at school, it is to disparage, belittle, mock, and revile all forms of official propaganda and to show utter contempt for the mouthpieces propagating it.

I think that the boys actually do learn this. Hence, their time at school will have been useful after all.
I think you're raising their behavior up to levels of consciousness that they don't fit. They are jazzed up, impatient, unruly in general, not just aimed at certain values or ideas, converting fear to aggression, and not preparing well for anything. And in my experience it's not much better with women/girls, it's just in a more passive aggressive form. And they'd all aim this at conservative values also. It's not political and it's not preparation for anything.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Is coeducation "woke"? It seems weird to use that word. "Woke" hadn't yet developed it's modern meaning back when boys and girls going to school together became the norm in the US.

I'm open to seeing evidence that separate gendered schools is an improvement, but I don't think the conversation should be couched in such politicized terms, I don't think that's helpful. I'm interested in data. Calling it "woke" is just a way to rile up half of people to your cause and alienate the other half of people, seems entirely counter-productive to me - if it's better to separtae them, it can be proven to be better with data, and "wokeness" doesn't come in to it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Especially the idea of putting teenage boys and girls in one classroom is the epitome of bad ideas."

That's not altogether untrue, in fact. Male and female childrens should be in primary school together (5 to 10ish years old) so they can learn all the basic social skills.... but then separated during the hormonally unstable years of 10 to 18ish. Middle and high school shouldn't be coed i don't think.

Then u put em back together in college where they'll be intelligent and well behaved enough by now to be able to prevent sexual distractions from fuckin with em while tryna learn. And they'll be dating steadily. When we were kids we couldn't date or have sex, so there was no other feasible way to experiment with your new raging attraction to the opposite sex (or same) than during class at school.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 pm "Especially the idea of putting teenage boys and girls in one classroom is the epitome of bad ideas."

That's not altogether untrue, in fact. Male and female childrens should be in primary school together (5 to 10ish years old) so they can learn all the basic social skills.... but then separated during the hormonally unstable years of 10 to 18ish. Middle and high school shouldn't be coed i don't think.

Then u put em back together in college where they'll be intelligent and well behaved enough by now to be able to prevent sexual distractions from fuckin with em while tryna learn. And they'll be dating steadily. When we were kids we couldn't date or have sex, so there was no other feasible way to experiment with your new raging attraction to the opposite sex (or same) than during class at school.
Yes, it's sure not woke. One room schoolhouses through rural areas were generally coed. These went up to the 8th grade - so puberty is involved. There were single sex high schools and coed high schools. Some colleges were coed. And that's going back into the 1800s for all this.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:29 pm I think you're raising their behavior up to levels of consciousness that they don't fit.
UK Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones begs the differ.

In her intervention in the House of Commons, she asks Prime Minister Rishi Sunak what he has done to counter Andrew Tate's anti-feminist influence in British schools:

https://youtu.be/x7ElkfTbRck?si=zE5v9U9NWLnkw_fT

She accuses the Prime Minister of dereliction of duty!

The prime minister hasn't done anything tangible to counter the billions of pounds of destruction to the propaganda investment that this one man has caused.

The prime minister replies that he is now frantically investing an additional two billions of British pounds into repairing the cracks in the propaganda edifice that the schools are building.

He reassures the Labour MP that young boys will continue to be duly feminized by single mother and school. The existing policy is working absolutely fine!

As planned, the boys will be continue to be turned into complete simps that are gender fluid and emotionally unstable.

Furthermore, the minimum quota and expected growth in transgendering boys will certainly be attained for this academic year. Every teacher will surely identify enough targets for knife-cutting castration and receive the performance bonus promised. So, no worries, all is fine and well in the land of hope and glory!
godelian

Post by godelian »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 pm Then u put em back together in college where they'll be intelligent and well behaved enough by now to be able to prevent sexual distractions from fuckin with em while tryna learn.
I am afraid that you cannot ever put them back together.

The presence of girls detracts the attention from what men are doing, while the overruling concern becomes: How can I get into her pants? It is obsessive and almost impossible to fight.

Conversely, the presence of men triggers female addiction to male validation. Instead of doing what they are supposed to do, the girls start showing cleavage and skin, and revel in the fact that they can sexually arouse their male targets.

If you put men and women in the same location, you always get sexual tension. It overrules whatever else needs to be done. It is always a massive drag on productivity.

One of the main advantages of working remotely is that you do not have to deal with that. Seriously, dealing with sexual tension is incredibly tiring.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

godelian wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:36 am UK Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones begs the differ.
So, you agree with the feminist analysis of why boys are acting the way they are in schools.