Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Re: Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

Post by Greatest I am »

godelian wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:26 pm Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?
No, if you want to force other people, rich or poor, it is not enough to fill out some voting paperwork, because that is just too easy. On the contrary, you must put skin in the game. You must prove that you are willing to risk your life and die for what you believe in.
We are talking a fair tax system, not whatever you are ready to die for.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Iwannaplato wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:00 am A way to reframe the op is to ask: is it time to stop giving money to the rich they haven't earned?

For example, fractional banking BS. Banks can loan money to you. When they've loaned it to you owe them not only that money but also interest. IN addition to that the bank can now loan out that sum they loaned you to someone else. They can do this many times. That means....they create money out of nothing. There are other ways the law, government, society send money to the already wealthy, that ends up being taken from others. To change such practices is not taking from the rich, let alone theft, it is stopping a theft. And what happens when a bank creates money out of nothing. It reduces the value of money. Amongst other things. A plumber's money. A construction worker's pay check. Now worth less.
You show the tip of the iceberg.

I wrote this a while back on a world bank.

The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of the white economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay and play fair. Bummer.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea. Right?

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea.

I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:15 am
commonsense wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm Whoever are both rich and poor relative to other members of society.
So everyone. Except the richest and poorest person.
As you mentioned above.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:14 pm You show the tip of the iceberg.
Well, I gave an example to give an understanding of my reframing. And it's an example most people don't realize, even if you do. So, for them it's not the tip, its part of what they can't see (or won't).

The point is that it's a myth that one is taking from the rich. The reframe: We can stop letting them give themselves things that are not theirs.
I wrote this a while back on a world bank.

The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?
I disagree. They want one world government. Centralized power is something they have been working for my whole lifetimes. Less companies each with more power. One government for Europe. Making moves to have one government in the US. Less and less media companies. The more centralized, the more they can control it. Also the further away from citizens. An increase in the degrees of separation between people and the politicians and rulers.
Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea. Right?
The unfair advantage in the white market is much larger.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:10 pm We are talking a fair tax system, not whatever you are ready to die for.
So, you want to force other people to pay?

Forcing other people should never be for free.

You cannot just fill out some voting paperwork to that effect, because that is simply too easy.

That is even against the laws of nature.

If you want to force other people, you must prove that you are willing to risk your life and die for what you believe in.

The tax on forcing other people is always collected in blood and dead bodies.

So, pay the tax or else !!!