WHo are the terrorists?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

WHo are the terrorists?

Post by Sculptor »

As the truth about Gaza emerges pointing out the horrors bestowed by Israel upon those "animals" the Palestinians, I note the supporters of Israel have gone quiet.

You have to ask what made those Palestinian boys attack with such brutality in October. Crawling from the wreckage of Gaza now are yet another generation of orphans with little hope and few prospects of a decent life, angry at "jews" for what they have done to their homes, schools, hospitals, and the lives of their families. How would YOU repspond?

There are good reasons why there is so much antagonism more generally between the US and Islam..
terrorism.jpg
terrorism.jpg (51.29 KiB) Viewed 1507 times

Re: WHo are the terrorists?

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:14 pm As the truth about Gaza emerges pointing out the horrors bestowed by Israel upon those "animals" the Palestinians, I note the supporters of Israel have gone quiet.

You have to ask what made those Palestinian boys attack with such brutality in October. Crawling from the wreckage of Gaza now are yet another generation of orphans with little hope and few prospects of a decent life, angry at "jews" for what they have done to their homes, schools, hospitals, and the lives of their families. How would YOU repspond?

There are good reasons why there is so much antagonism more generally between the US and Islam..

terrorism.jpg
But millions of people are calling those three, and others, "terrorists", and for very good reasons.

The "terrorists" like those three, and others, very stupidly, wonder, 'Why do others attack us?' when, for example, a few planes are flown into a few buildings.

The field of view of some people is so short.

Of course the children in countries where people are blown up by bombs dropped on them from the sky, or just shot dead, will grow up hating the "terrorists" from countries like "Israel" and the, laughably called, "united states of america", and so, in the future, retaliation and revenge 'will happen'. And, again, there will be some very, very short-sighted individuals who will wonder, 'Why are 'others' attacking 'us'?'

And so, 'the stupidity' will continue.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:02 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:14 pm As the truth about Gaza emerges pointing out the horrors bestowed by Israel upon those "animals" the Palestinians, I note the supporters of Israel have gone quiet.

terrorism.jpg
But millions of people are calling those three, and others, "terrorists", and for very good reasons.

The "terrorists" like those three, and others, very stupidly, wonder, 'Why do others attack us?' when, for example, a few planes are flown into a few buildings.

The field of view of some people is so short.

Of course the children in countries where people are blown up by bombs dropped on them from the sky, or just shot dead, will grow up hating the "terrorists" from countries like "Israel" and the, laughably called, "united states of america", and so, in the future, retaliation and revenge 'will happen'. And, again, there will be some very, very short-sighted individuals who will wonder, 'Why are 'others' attacking 'us'?'

And so, 'the stupidity' will continue.
I despair of the world. Gaza is starving; being starved by Israel.
The US amongst huge publicity air drops enough to feed 1.17% of the population for one day.
Despite warnings of the danger, one crate strikes a group of children killing one outright.
THe horror of being killed from the air.
Meanwhile another account of the IDF raiding a home killing the adults in front of the children in the home; leaving them calling the children out to hav their kneecaps shot. IN the ambulance driving through a "safe zone" the ambulance is shot up and the paramedics critically injured. The children suffer in the stopped ambulance with no help except a dying ambulance driver.

Now Biden makes his grand speech to build a beach head for fear of losing votes. How many more children wull die of starvation whilst this jetty is being built?
godelian

Post by godelian »

The first act of resistance against the ruling mafia is to stop listening to them. The second act is to forget everything that they have told you and that you may accidentally have believed.

Children, especially boys, know this very well.

They increasingly spit, pee, and shit on their teachers. The children are, of course, completely right. It is important to learn from a very young age never to show any respect for the mouthpieces of the regime. Every time these teachers turn their backs and face the whiteboard, it is an act of resistance to throw stones at them.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Every time these teachers turn their backs and face the whiteboard, it is an act of resistance to throw stones at them."

I shot more rubber bands at teachers than I can count, but never have I thrown rocks at em. My attacks weren't politically motivated either. just some classic class clownsmanship to impress and draw the admiration of my peers.
godelian

Post by godelian »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:10 pm "Every time these teachers turn their backs and face the whiteboard, it is an act of resistance to throw stones at them."

I shot more rubber bands at teachers than I can count, but never have I thrown rocks at em. My attacks weren't politically motivated either. just some classic class clownsmanship to impress and draw the admiration of my peers.
The "stones" are obviously Biblical and virtual.

Now that the mainstream media are dead, teachers are the last effective bulwark of official regime propaganda.

The school has only one legitimate purpose left, that is, the boys must learn how to mock, belittle, revile, and utterly dismiss the official propaganda by the woke, feminist State and its paid mouthpieces.

That is why a general advance on the enemy's lines has become necessary. Acts of classroom disruption are an auto-da-fe, i.e. an act of faith. They now need to be generalized.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

As usual your views are too narrow, shallow, dogmatic and bankrupt.

First you did not define the term 'terrorism' and 'terrorist'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

From my objectivist and moral realists point of view, any killing of humans by humans is evil and immoral.
Every act of human killing humans must be condemned and prevented as far as possible.
But we need to take into consideration there are degrees of evilness and immorality and give different emphasis in respective of their degrees of evilness and immorality in the existing circumstances and constraints.

In the OP contexts you compare the Israel killing of Hamas terrorists and Gaza civilians by the IDF directly with Hamas terrorists act of Oct 7.

The Israel war in Gaze is constraint by the Constitution of Israel, so was the 'invasion' by Clinton, Bush, and Obama which were constraint by the US Constitution. This is evil and immoral, but their attack is not within the ambit of the term 'terrorism' because civilians killed were not done deliberately and intentionally.

The attack by terrorists in Oct 7 was a free for all without any self-constraints and deliberately target civilians, the age, and even babies, and given the opportunity they would have killed whoever [as evident Jews and non-Jews] is in Israel as sanction within their charter.

IF Israel exists with the same unrestraint conditions as Hamas, they could have easily kill ALL or the majority of Palestinians in the Gaza strip, but they don't. Instead they took steps [as evident] to avoid killing civilians.

It is the same with Clinton, Bush, and Obama; they could have killed as many Muslims as possible in those Muslims countries they went in for some legalized purpose within their constitution.
However, it would not the same for organized Muslims, they will kill the maximum of non-Muslims because that is sanction by their God; if they don't do it they may not get to go to paradise with eternal life for being non-compliant in the given situation.

Any killing of humans by humans must be condemned and prevented.
Your OP views are too narrow, shallow, dogmatic and bankrupt because you did not take into account the nuances within the degrees of what is immorality and evilness.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:08 am

Nope.
Have you ever considered the 7,500 hostages taken by Israel from the West Bank since October?
No
Have you considered that October was not the start of this conflict?
No.
It was not even the start of hostilities last year. Israel had already killed 200+ people in Gaza in 2023 before October.

You are just a programmed moron of the Western Media
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:11 pm

Nope.
Have you ever considered the 7,500 hostages taken by Israel from the West Bank since October?
No
No.
It was not even the start of hostilities last year. Israel had already killed 200+ people in Gaza in 2023 before October.

I have already stated whatever are immoral acts by Israel, Palestinians and others must be addressed and dealt accordingly by the appropriate laws and handled morally.

However each type of immoral acts must be identified as I had done above and deal appropriately in the right context. Remember two wrongs do not make a right.

Can't you see the difference, did Israel take any babies, grandmothers, elderly as hostages?
You are the blinded fool who had been brainwashed by the media.

Have you traced back the hostility back to 3000-5000 years ago.
Are you aware that Hamas hostilities are driven by the commands of an illusory God and not sovereign and international laws?

If say there are two groups existing with hostilities.
One is Israel and the other is Hamas-controlled [Gazan].
If you are exposed and fully vulnerable to the enemy, which side will want to be belong to?
If you are a Gazan you have a greater chance of survival and not being raped.
If you are an Israelist [& Jew], you and all the members of your family and tribe will be wiped off by Hamas.
This show whatever the evil that Israel has committed, they cannot be as evil as Hamas who has the sanctioned of their God to kill all Jews in any situation of threat.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:48 am
Nope.
No
No.

I have already stated whatever are immoral acts by Israel, Palestinians and others must be addressed and dealt accordingly by the appropriate laws and handled morally.
Have yo ucnsidered the 75 years of oppression?
Have you considered that this has created a population with no hope and no prospects except to thrash out with violence?
Have you considered the contined evictions, and the illegal land grabs?
The detention of children?
Have you asked yourself what are the prospects for the 10s of thousands of orphans Isreal has created in the last 4 months?
What are their choices going forward. I cannot blame them for wanting to revenge themselves upon anyone who supports the dictatorship of Netanyahu.
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:49 am

Nope.
No
No.

Have you considered that this has created a population with no hope and no prospects except to thrash out with violence?
Have you asked yourself what are the prospects for the 10s of thousands of orphans Isreal has created in the last 4 months?
What are their choices going forward. I cannot blame them for wanting to revenge themselves upon anyone who supports the dictatorship of Netanyahu.
You are just ignorant and brainwashed.

My principle: whatever are immoral acts by Israel, Palestinians and whoever, they must be addressed and dealt accordingly by the appropriate laws and handled morally.

After the IDF removed themselves from the Gaza strip for the Gazans to have autonomous control, there was high hope they could be [with the help of Israel] like a 'Singapore' potential [if not exactly, even if 50% of it].
Then they elected Hamas with a ideology that is bent on eliminating Jews that is constituted in their religion.
The result of their choice is what is happening at present.

If only the millions [maybe billions] of dollars of contructing 500 km of tunnels were directed to help the Gazan to progress, just imagine the possibilities.

Have you taken the above into account?

There is no way for the Gazan to co-operation with Israel because it is inherent and constituted in their Holy text to hate the Jews and if taken as occupying their land, all Jews therein must be killed, they are no compromise and room for harmony with the Jews [& Christians] within their religion.

Again;
My principle: whatever are immoral acts by Israel, Palestinians and whoever, they must be addressed and dealt accordingly by the appropriate laws and handled morally to prevent future occurrences.

But there is no room for the Gazans to change their evil attitude and intent towards Israel because that hatred and genocidal of the Jews is constituted in their holy text and they risk not going to paradise with eternal life if they do not comply with what is commanded in their holy text.

Wake up to the truth!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:28 am

My principle: whatever are immoral acts by Israel, Palestinians and whoever, they must be addressed and dealt accordingly by the appropriate laws and handled morally.

After the IDF removed themselves from the Gaza strip for the Gazans to have autonomous control, there was high hope they could be [with the help of Israel] like a 'Singapore' potential [if not exactly, even if 50% of it].
Then they elected Hamas with a ideology that is bent on eliminating Jews that is constituted in their religion.

If only the millions [maybe billions] of dollars of contructing 500 km of tunnels were directed to help the Gazan to progress, just imagine the possibilities.

There is no way for the Gazan to co-operation with Israel because it is inherent and constituted in their Holy text to hate the Jews and if taken as occupying their land, all Jews therein must be killed, they are no compromise and room for harmony with the Jews [& Christians] within their religion.

Again;
My principle: whatever are immoral acts by Israel, Palestinians and whoever, they must be addressed and dealt accordingly by the appropriate laws and handled morally to prevent future occurrences.

But there is no room for the Gazans to change their evil attitude and intent towards Israel because that hatred and genocidal of the Jews is constituted in their holy text and they risk not going to paradise with eternal life if they do not comply with what is commanded in their holy text.

Wake up to the truth!
Obviously shooting goats; men with flour; aid workers; bombing children, hospitals, school; starving people, is the morally objective thing to do.
Sorry I did not see that from the outset.
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:54 am

Again;

Wake up to the truth!
Obviously shooting goats; men with flour; aid workers; bombing children, hospitals, school; starving people, is the morally objective thing to do.
You above is going haywire.
Run out of valid points to counter my specific views?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:54 am

Again;

Wake up to the truth!
You above is going haywire.
Run out of valid points to counter my specific views?
Your views are bankrupt like you morality.
You are just sucking up the shit from the military/industrial complex who are making money selling arms to Israel on the one hand and making money pushing aid with the other.
You are either not paying attention more widely or you are sitting there with you fingers in your ears and you mind completely closed.
But, no surprises there.