Creation - Evolution

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Creation - Evolution

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:36 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:57 pm Until these things are understood, agreed with, and accepted, fully, introducing the next things I want to talk about and consider here will be so much more confusing for you.

Until you people here can show that you can and do understand the irrefutable facts that I have written and expressed above here, comprehending and understanding what is to be introduced 'next' is going to be near impossible for you.
You can safely skip ahead to telling us about your hallucinations/dreams about the utopic future, and how we will get there.
And, you can keep believing whatever you want to here.

This one actually believes that it knows, absolutely, what I am going to say and state next, which is obviously 'grandiose delusions' in the absolute extreme.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm Obviously what is True is not worth countering, nor even able to be counted. So, if no one finds what I have stated here worth countering nor even able to be attempted to be counted, and refuted, then there is no one able to counter nor refute what I have stated here.
Is that the only possible conclusion? And when you say 'no one', do you mean here at the forums?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:48 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:57 pm Until these things are understood, agreed with, and accepted, fully, introducing the next things I want to talk about and consider here will be so much more confusing for you.

Until you people here can show that you can and do understand the irrefutable facts that I have written and expressed above here, comprehending and understanding what is to be introduced 'next' is going to be near impossible for you.
You can safely skip ahead to telling us about your hallucinations/dreams about the utopic future, and how we will get there.

This one actually believes that it knows, absolutely, what I am going to say and state next, which is obviously 'grandiose delusions' in the absolute extreme.
Please skip the part where you explain that we have to be fully open and synchronize as the one mind, in order to create harmony. It's boring.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:48 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm Obviously what is True is not worth countering, nor even able to be counted. So, if no one finds what I have stated here worth countering nor even able to be attempted to be counted, and refuted, then there is no one able to counter nor refute what I have stated here.
Is that the only possible conclusion?
That, obviously, and of course, would all depend on what that is, exactly?
Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:48 pm And when you say 'no one', do you mean here at the forums?
What do you mean by 'here at the forums'?

What 'forums' are you talking about or referring to, exactly?

Can anyone counter or refute what I have stated here?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

Please skip the part where you explain that we have to be fully open and synchronize as the one mind, in order to create harmony. It's boring.
'The earth revolves around the sun', is also boring. Do you also wish 'that' was skipped, as well?

If no, then why not?

But, if yes, then why?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:59 pm

'The earth revolves around the sun', is also boring. Do you also wish 'that' was skipped, as well?

If no, then why not?

But, if yes, then why?
Tell us something new, spice it up. Like, tell us more about what the future you've been imagining, is like. Or maybe tell us more about these future/cosmic 'others' that you keep referring to, that supposedly stand by your side. What are they, what are they like? You've got to keep it fresh.

But you already explained way too many times how we should be "open" to receiving the "knowing" (called hallucinations by many people, or maybe the voice of a split personality) instead of blocking them out. That part is understood.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Give me a strightforward statement of something you think is worth countering.

But I'm pretty sure you do not have a definitive idea of what you are trying to say.

The point here is that I parsed your opening post line by line. You chose to ignore the points I made. So when you were challenged, you failed to step up to that challenge.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:17 pm

If no, then why not?

But, if yes, then why?
Tell us something new, spice it up. Like, tell us more about what the future you've been imagining, is like. Or maybe tell us more about these future/cosmic 'others' that you keep referring to, that supposedly stand by your side. What are they, what are they like? You've got to keep it fresh.

But you already explained way too many times how we should be "open" to receiving the "knowing" (called hallucinations by many people, or maybe the voice of a split personality) instead of blocking them out. That part is understood.
Well that is what is understood and believed to be absolutely true, by you, anyway.

This thread is titled - Creation - Evolution. This thread is not about what "atla" hallucinates about in regards to what it believes another or others are imagining.

Also, if you believe that instead of being 'open' you should be 'more closed', then by all means go ahead and do what you think or believe is the better thing to do here "atla". you are obviously showing how Truly CLOSED, as well as how Truly delusional, you really are here.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:04 pm
Give me a strightforward statement of something you think is worth countering.
But that will, always, be up to 'you' to decide "sculptor".

Now, if you think saying, that what you are saying is really worth talking about or mentioning, then so be it. But, what you have said here is, literally, nothing really to talk about, nor even to mention.

But, you are absolutely free to keep doing so.
Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:04 pm But I'm pretty sure you do not have a definitive idea of what you are trying to say.
Really?

If yes, then why are you 'pretty sure' of this, exactly?
Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:04 pm The point here is that I parsed your opening post line by line. You chose to ignore the points I made. So when you were challenged, you failed to step up to that challenge.
you are joking here "sculptor" right?

I parsed your points, responded to them, and showed that you have not yet counted nor refuted anything I have actually said and meant here.

your so-called 'points' were, once again, 'not really saying anything at all', as some would say.

Post by Age »

The Universe is infinite and eternal.

The action/reaction process, or 'causation' if one prefers, that the Universe is in exists always HERE-NOW, and is how evolution, itself, works.

Every thing is created, and evolves.

Every thing is alive, and living. Life is not just here on earth but everywhere and within every thing. So, 'going out' and looking for 'life' is really a wasteful exercise as 'life' is everywhere. One just has to learn how to 'see' 'it'.

There are no inconsistencies between the 'quantum scale' and the 'classical scale'. Again, one just needs to learn the 'how-to' to be able to 'see' all things how they are, exactly.

The Universe never began, and is not expanding. Red and blue shift help in explaining this, perfectly.

Time is not an actual thing. Like space is not an actual thing, and how "obvious leo" was explaining.

So, 'time', itself, does not 'slow down' nor 'stop' when traveling 'at speed'. This was also proven in experiments and which help in explaining what is actually True here also.

Now, if anyone would like to discuss these claims, only, then please let 'us' do here, in this thread.

Also, if absolutely would like to claim that they have challenged me here but also still wants to believe that I have not so-called 'stepped up to that challenge', then do not just say and claim this, and instead show 'us', exactly, where and when this, supposedly, happened and occurred.
Atla

Post by Atla »

(Not everyone agrees that being truly open to our hallucinations or the voices of our split personalities, and reciting what they say, calling it "knowing", is how to prove something with absolute certainty. But then again, people were very dumb and closed back when this was written.)
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:02 am

If no, then why not?

But, if yes, then why?

Well that is what is understood and believed to be absolutely true, by you, anyway.

This thread is titled - Creation - Evolution. This thread is not about what "atla" hallucinates about in regards to what it believes another or others are imagining.

Also, if you believe that instead of being 'open' you should be 'more closed', then by all means go ahead and do what you think or believe is the better thing to do here "atla". you are obviously showing how Truly CLOSED, as well as how Truly delusional, you really are here.
Hey I was just giving suggestions for your next threads.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:21 am Hey I was just giving suggestions for your next threads.
Actually your questions/suggestions are relevant to the thread. Since the OP is an explanation of all phenomena, then discussing any phenomenon is on topic. And it would actually be useful to discuss complicated phenomena, such as the processes you mention here:
(Not everyone agrees that being truly open to our hallucinations or the voices of our split personalities, and reciting what they say, calling it "knowing", is how to prove something with absolute certainty. But then again, people were very dumb and closed back when this was written.)
Hallucinations and, yes, also insights are high level cognitive activities, but which will fall under the OP's schema, if it is correct. Hallucinations and also philosophical insights that are correct fall under creation/creative activities. And distinguishing between them - is interpretation/assertion A based on insight, correct deduction or induction, or is it hallucinated? - is also a complicated activity. At least when compared with particle T impacts particle C and X happens.

So, seeing how the OP plays out on specific examples of complicated human activities would be very useful. Does it cover everything? How do we know the schema is true? Etc.

Further since his explanation of these phenomena will also end up being justifying, - which he hasn't so far - the assertions in the OP, it serves a double purpose: 1) showing how the assertions hold for complicated phenomena and 2) justifying the position in the OP.

Excellent suggestions, Atla.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:09 am (Not everyone agrees that being truly open to our hallucinations or the voices of our split personalities, and reciting what they say, calling it "knowing", is how to prove something with absolute certainty.)
Okay.

But, if you cannot see the absurdity, nonsensical, and illogicality of this, yet, then so be it.
Atla wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:09 am But then again, people were very dumb and closed back when this was written.)
If this is what you want to believe and claim is true, then so be it.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:21 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:02 am

Hey I was just giving suggestions for your next threads.
I was just pointing out what you do and believe is absolutely true while also just giving you suggestions, as well.