Hardworking royals

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Hardworking royals

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I always find it amusing when I read about how 'hardworking' the royals are, and how they are having a well-earned rest from their 'hard work'.
I wonder what definition of 'work' is being used here, because as far as I can tell, what they do is the exact OPPOSITE of 'work'.
Choosing a stunning designer dress is 'work'? Getting your hair done is 'work'? Going to a banquet is 'work'? Meeting new people who are guaranteed to gush all over you is 'work'?
It's not as if they have to catch the London underground to their 'workplaces' and be jammed in with smelly, annoying commuters. I imagine that being chauffered around in a Rolls Royce would be quite relaxing.

Re: Hardworking royals

Post by Age »

And, this goes for all of the "billionaires". They just say or imply that they 'work hard', and most of the rest of you actually fall for this, and believe it. Some of you even repeat this falsehood, and worse still some of you even 'justify: these few "billionaires" by saying and claiming they give millions to charities.

Lol No human being needs more money than another to live. And, anyone with more money than another cannot legitimately justify it. And, especially when children are dying from a lack of food, because an adult is too greedy to share.

The Truth is you all need the exact same equal amount of money to live, and that amount is absolutely zero.

you have all been manipulated into believing things, which are absolutely False and Incorrect.
Last edited by Age on Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

I'd consider their 'work' tedious and unpleasant, sort on the order of phone sales or skyscraper window cleaning.

But the royals don't produce anything, there's no service but distraction. I suppose I wouldn't begrudge them a salary that matched the window cleaner's salary.

As long as no one mentioned them in the news. The moment there was an article about a Royal, I'd send that one to the unemployment line.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Iwannaplato wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:36 am I'd consider their 'work' tedious and unpleasant, sort on the order of phone sales or skyscraper window cleaning.

But the royals don't produce anything, there's no service but distraction. I suppose I wouldn't begrudge them a salary that matched the window cleaner's salary.

As long as no one mentioned them in the news. The moment there was an article about a Royal, I'd send that one to the unemployment line.
Should window cleaners also be sacked if they get mentioned in the news? πŸ€”
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Royalty represents a country's Ethnos, the 'Highest Family' of an ethnic/tribal group. Most tribes/races of the world don't have royalty of their own, because they've been conquered and thus enslaved to tribes/races that do. Having a Royal Family signals to the world, your dominance and superiority, also your Freedom and Liberty (that you do not live under another race's command).

For English people to speak against your King and Queen, is speaking against yourself as an Englishman or Englishwoman.

It is self-demeaning. You are attacking yourself.

But the Pleb and Proletariat mind does not Empathize with others, thus cannot 'imagine' what life would be like, in such an extremely regimented, rigorous, strict, and disciplined lifestyle. Proles are kept to very low standards of Servitude, thus they think the Royalty "get away with everything" and are "privileged". Actually it's the opposite, because their positions are so powerful, so too are they openly vulnerable. The 'Servitude' that a prince or princess must show, for example, is far more demanding and consequential than the life of a Prole.
vegetariantaxidermy

Iwannaplato wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:36 am I'd consider their 'work' tedious and unpleasant, sort on the order of phone sales or skyscraper window cleaning.

I think window cleaning would be a nice job. Relaxing and satisfying if you don't mind heights. And it's work. I've just never been able to accept the 'hard working royals' guff. I don't see what they do as 'work'. They have to be seen to be doing SOMETHING or the pommies would get their granny knickers in a knot and might have another civil war. The only reason the royals have traditionally loved to stomp around their estates in green gumboots slaughtering the wildlife is because they had nothing else to do. it's not as if they have to paint the roof or pay the bills. They don't HAVE to do anything.
I wouldn't like to see them disappear though (although they are getting precariously close to doing just that). They are a nice bit of fluff to read about in waiting rooms, and they keep those magnificent estates from crumbling. They just don't WORK, that's all, and they should stop pretending that they do. Heck. Charlie boy won't even pick up a pen if he drops it on the floor. He calls for a servant to do it for him!
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

It's basically the difference of living in an abundant environment (loose, liberal) versus austere environment (strict, regimented).

Most Proles would not last long in the Service of the Royal Family, Megan Markle is a prime example of such a failure.

Liberal-Leftists believe they 'deserve' the privileges of Royalty, without the Sacrifices and Discipline involved.

This is why the Prole/Pleb, is such.
vegetariantaxidermy

'Sacrifice'?? 'Self discipline'?? It's quite telling how many of the reigning monarchs were morbidly obese. Some of them could barely move.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:02 am

I think window cleaning would be a nice job. Relaxing and satisfying if you don't mind heights. And it's work. I've just never been able to accept the 'hard working royals' guff. I don't see what they do as 'work'. They have to be seen to be doing SOMETHING or the pommies would get their granny knickers in a knot and might have another civil war. The only reason the royals have traditionally loved to stomp around their estates in green gumboots slaughtering the wildlife is because they had nothing else to do. it's not as if they have to paint the roof or pay the bills. They don't HAVE to do anything.
I wouldn't like to see them disappear though (although they are getting precariously close to doing just that). They are a nice bit of fluff to read about in waiting rooms, and they keep those magnificent estates from crumbling. They just don't WORK, that's all, and they should stop pretending that they do. Heck. Charlie boy won't even pick up a pen if he drops it on the floor. He calls for a servant to do it for him!
Apparently he picks up his own pens now, ever since Saville is no longer around.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:10 am 'Sacrifice'?? 'Self discipline'?? It's quite telling how many of the reigning monarchs were morbidly obese. Some of them could barely move.
Are Royals supposed to be perfect? Do they not have defects, like everybody else?

The difference is that everybody else doesn't have people trying to kill them and usurping their position.

The Proletariat literally has nothing to lose, by comparison.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:20 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:10 am 'Sacrifice'?? 'Self discipline'?? It's quite telling how many of the reigning monarchs were morbidly obese. Some of them could barely move.
Are Royals supposed to be perfect?
Yes, they are. What is the point of them, otherwise?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:26 am
Are Royals supposed to be perfect?
Yes, they are. What is the point of them, otherwise?
Okay, so they're supposed to be Perfect, and what holds them accountable, except that they hold onto their Power?

If they are weak enough, then they would be Usurped, and a 'Stronger' one would replace them right?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:17 am

Apparently he picks up his own pens now, ever since Saville is no longer around.
'Pens'? Is that a typo?
vegetariantaxidermy

Are Royals supposed to be perfect? Do they not have defects, like everybody else?

The difference is that everybody else doesn't have people trying to kill them and usurping their position.

The Proletariat literally has nothing to lose, by comparison.
Who said anything about 'perfect'? You are the one who mentioned 'discipline' and 'self sacrifice'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:29 am
attofishpi wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:17 am

'Pens'? Is that a typo?
Pens is plural for pen, as in Charles owns more than one pen, and has dropped more than one pen. 8) Comprehende!!?