Sex and the Religious-Left

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Sex and the Religious-Left

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:10 pm "aaaaand out of time! More later, prom et all..."

Listen don't get all bent out of shape when u spend a long time meticulously putting together a thoughtful thread that took u a lotta work and then assholes like me come along and tryda shoot it down with a single paragraph.

That's how this shit works, kiddo. We're all animals here.
Believe it or not, I lead a "regular life" where people actually think I'm "human", have a stead job, nice car, girlfriend, relationships, everything. Heh heh, gottem all fooled! This isn't 2008 anymore where I could be jobless, live off unemployment, and 24-7 no life ILP or iloveopinions, back when we had some QT chickidees helping boost the activity levels of our philosophy debates...and I do miss those pretty faces. Member that, promy boy?! The good ol' days! Well, for you, probably not when you were in the clink...
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:12 pmSo you've resorted to shagging dead people now? :shock:
To think like the Left, I must become like the Left... :evil:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:29 pm Both sides are morons and perfectly encapsulated in this one thread :lol:
:wink:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:47 pmSeriously tho. Where are all the filthy rich transgenders? Every time i see one in the media, he or sh.. er, i mean 'they' always look like they work at a video rental place (which is bad becuz those places don't even exist anymore) or for door dash.

If gender identity confusion was not directly related to work and home stress, rich people should be doin it too, and they ain't.

Thoughts?
Views?
As you mentioned, it began mostly as an upper-middle class suburban 'hobby' type of thing. It proceeded from the MGTOW and MRA movement. However, they really surprised the world with the exact "Going Their Own Way" would go—I don't think anybody expected them to want to go into the women's restrooms, but here we are! Boredom, Social Justice, sexual derangement (you understand the thrill of exhibition, doncha prom), they get their rocks off by 'passing' as female. And like most fads of paraphilia, it exploded into popularity among the Religious-Left.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pmOther people aren't as easy to taunt as you are.
On the contrary, I love the thrill of the fight, bring on the debate!

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pmBut I do recognise the utility of this exciting new thread where you make all your nazi assumptions explcit, it will come in very handy I am sure. Please remember to include the rest of your inventory: a section on miscegenation; your league table of racial IQ scores; a nice juicy bit about International Jews replacing white voters with brown ones; and a really good rant about #GLOBOHOMO should more or less complete the set.
Pages worth of "Alt Right" ideas and this is the extent of your retort??? I was hoping for more. Don't tell me the OP is so logically sound that this was your best defense!?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:12 pmSo you've resorted to shagging dead people now? :shock:
To think like the Left, I must become like the Left... :evil:
Far be it from me to stand in the way of your fun.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:23 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pmOther people aren't as easy to taunt as you are.
On the contrary, I love the thrill of the fight, bring on the debate!

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pmBut I do recognise the utility of this exciting new thread where you make all your nazi assumptions explcit, it will come in very handy I am sure. Please remember to include the rest of your inventory: a section on miscegenation; your league table of racial IQ scores; a nice juicy bit about International Jews replacing white voters with brown ones; and a really good rant about #GLOBOHOMO should more or less complete the set.
Pages worth of "Alt Right" ideas and this is the extent of your retort??? I was hoping for more. Don't tell me the OP is so logically sound that this was your best defense!?
What do you want? The OP is just a meandering dreamscape of a bullshit lecture about some imagined history where you predictably blame all your boring angst on jewish conspiracies, exactly as you always do. What interest am I supposed to take in it?

You are a bad, stupid and lazy writer, capable of such instant self-contradiction as these two sentences:"Hence they are (sexually) impotent and parasitic. They procreate .....".

You make up any old rubbish that feels truthy enough to an idiot like yourself with stuff like "After major war victories, at any point in human history, the same results tend to happen: a period of sexual liberation and peace". Complete bullshit, basically.

But you wrote it, so it doesn't matter, it was always going to be substandard. Nothing better is expected of you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:29 pm Both sides are morons and perfectly encapsulated in this one thread :lol:
:wink:
Religious nutters/cultish, self-righteous, moralising wonkerdom? Two sides of the same coin.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:26 pmWhat do you want? The OP is just a meandering dreamscape of a bullshit lecture about some imagined history where you predictably blame all your boring angst on jewish conspiracies, exactly as you always do. What interest am I supposed to take in it?

You are a bad, stupid and lazy writer, capable of such instant self-contradiction as these two sentences:"Hence they are (sexually) impotent and parasitic. They procreate .....".

You make up any old rubbish that feels truthy enough to an idiot like yourself with stuff like "After major war victories, at any point in human history, the same results tend to happen: a period of sexual liberation and peace". Complete bullshit, basically.

But you wrote it, so it doesn't matter, it was always going to be substandard. Nothing better is expected of you.
You know your argument is absolute garbage tier when it gets defeated in one image:

Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:11 pmReligious nutters/cultish, self-righteous, moralising wonkerdom? Two sides of the same coin.
Unfortunately, I've discovered the only way to combat these crazies...is to hit them with Even Crazier! :twisted:
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:50 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:26 pmWhat do you want? The OP is just a meandering dreamscape of a bullshit lecture about some imagined history where you predictably blame all your boring angst on jewish conspiracies, exactly as you always do. What interest am I supposed to take in it?

You know your argument is absolute garbage tier when it gets defeated in one image:
Elon Musk is really falling apart thse days isn't he? I think his microdosing is becoming a case of overmicrodosing.

I don't care about your paranoid meme. Everything I wrote previously stands.
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:11 pmReligious nutters/cultish, self-righteous, moralising wonkerdom? Two sides of the same coin.
Unfortunately, I've discovered the only way to combat these crazies...is to hit them with Even Crazier! :twisted:
You do also have that Delusional Disorder.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:54 pmElon Musk is really falling apart thse days isn't he? I think his microdosing is becoming a case of overmicrodosing.
As-if you compare anything to Elon Musk?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:54 pmI don't care about your paranoid meme. Everything I wrote previously stands.
Does it? You omitted my sentences before and after the "contradiction", thus revealing yourself to be the product of a single-mother yourself... tell me about that, Dpants, do you hate your mother? Do you even know anything about your biological dad? How many stepdads have you had in your life?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:55 pmYou do also have that Delusional Disorder.
I probably would be—if I were raised by a single-mother like you were? :cry:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:51 pm
Wizardman.jpg
Wizardman.jpg (31.18 KiB) Viewed 291 times

🙂