What is Fact is Intersubjective

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What is Fact is Intersubjective

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:32 am
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:04 am But, I WANT you to keep believing, absolutely, that I am a 'delusional liar' "atla". By you doing so is proving, absolutely, what I say and claim about how the Mind and the human brain work, exactly. And, how when the human brain work in conjunction together the human being can become, literally, to stupid and blind to recognize and see the actual Truth and/or proof, which is, literally, before them.
Please, please keep on repeating the exact same thing as you have been. By doing so you are, literally, providing actual proof, itself.
Yes that's what you WANT, and that's one of the reasons why you're a delusional liar. I have no absolute beliefs. Anyone can see how utterly wrong you are about the brain and mind. You are proving me right in every comment.
So, are you now admitting that I may not be a 'delusional liar' at all?
Certainly not for you "atla". But, the proof is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'. Unfortunately for you "atla" in your 'current' state you will never ever be able to see and recognize the proof in which you talk about.
If you're the only one who can see the proof, then it's almost certainly not a proof but your delusion.
But, it may not be a delusion of mine at all, right?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:32 am First things first.
Are you even aware that you are presenting a lot of 'things' before this supposed 'first things first' claim of yours below here?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:32 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
If, to you, there are absolute no other reason to view 'me' in the way you do and are here, then, please, keep on 'viewing me' in that way.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 am
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 am
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 pm
Forced in another sense, you're not forcing us, it's where rational thinking leads us.

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
you previously said and wrote that until I do something, then you, and others, are 'forced' to do some thing.

But, 'now', you say and write that by my inaction that I am, actually, 'not forcing' you do some thing.

So, once again, the inconsistencies and/or contradictions continue.

Also, your interpretation of so-called 'rational thinking' here is very, very different from others.
Because you or whatever you think your 'I' is, isn't forcing us to do anything in that sense. You're not as important as you think you are, you're not controlling us, we don't depend on you, even if this is shocking to you.
But again, it was 'you' "atla" who said and claimed that 'I' was 'forcing', thus 'controlling' 'you', and 'others' here. 'I' never said it, 'you' did. So, just maybe, it was 'you' also putting importance onto 'me' here.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 am And seeing that just about everyone on this forum roughly agrees with me when it comes to you, who are these others whose interpretation is very, very different?
Talk about one thinking that they are somewhat important here. Do you really think or believe that 'just about every one', on this forum, 'roughly agrees' 'with you', when it comes to 'me'?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 am First things first.
Do you not find it funny at all that you say and write things here, and only then say and write, 'First things first'?

First things first, usually comes 'first'.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Please keep 'viewing me' as a 'delusional liar', and absolutely 'nothing more'.

As, how one 'views things' is how they then 'see things'.

Which, once again, is proving 'me' irrefutably True here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:18 am
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:04 am But, I WANT you to keep believing, absolutely, that I am a 'delusional liar' "atla". By you doing so is proving, absolutely, what I say and claim about how the Mind and the human brain work, exactly. And, how when the human brain work in conjunction together the human being can become, literally, to stupid and blind to recognize and see the actual Truth and/or proof, which is, literally, before them.
Please, please keep on repeating the exact same thing as you have been. By doing so you are, literally, providing actual proof, itself.
Yes that's what you WANT, and that's one of the reasons why you're a delusional liar. I have no absolute beliefs. Anyone can see how utterly wrong you are about the brain and mind. You are proving me right in every comment.
So, are you now admitting that I may not be a 'delusional liar' at all?
Certainly not for you "atla". But, the proof is here for all to 'look at' and 'see'. Unfortunately for you "atla" in your 'current' state you will never ever be able to see and recognize the proof in which you talk about.
If you're the only one who can see the proof, then it's almost certainly not a proof but your delusion.
But, it may not be a delusion of mine at all, right?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:32 am First things first.
Are you even aware that you are presenting a lot of 'things' before this supposed 'first things first' claim of yours below here?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:32 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
If, to you, there are absolute no other reason to view 'me' in the way you do and are here, then, please, keep on 'viewing me' in that way.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:23 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 pm I notice that it was getting harsher in the insults, not admitting even small mistakes - which it once did have the integrity to admit - and making less sense.
What this one is so-called 'noticing' and 'not noticing' here is what is getting smaller and smaller and narrow and narrow, and this is because its views and judgments of 'me', personally, are getting smaller and smaller, narrow and narrow, and harsher and harsher.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 pm I noticed several patterns
1) projection
2) confabulation
3) blind spots (assuming honesty)
4) non-collaboration, at a level under normal human discussion partners.
5) deflecting
6) simplified version of communication - missing collaboration and understanding of contradiction, metaphor, irony, and more.
7) inability to recognize its own patterns.
Here 'we' have another prime example of another one who comes to forums like this one to 'judge', and 'diagnose' 'others', without 'looking at' "their" own 'selves' and their mis/behaviors.

From what it looks like now, these two whole objective here is to 'single out' those with different views from theirs, in an attempt to ridicule and discredit 'the other', whilst trying to garnish more and more support from others in the hope of forming a bigger 'army'. Which is just more or less exactly like what 'the believers' of the imagined 'geocentric model' were doing.

That the fact that the earth revolves around the sun, the Universe is infinite and eternal, that there is only one Mind, and that human beings living in peace and harmony is a Truly very easy and simple thing to do, that is; once one learns and thus obtains and gathers the 'know-how', 'believers' of the opposite will do all they can to not learn, comprehend, and understand 'these things', but will do all they can to stop and prevent the actual Truth of things from ever becoming 'known' by others. As these two here are living proof of this 'phenomena'.
Just as it was proven that the Earth revolves around the Sun, it was also proven that Age is a delusional liar nothing more.
And, 'this' was 'proven' by just 'viewing' "age" as a 'delusional liar', and 'nothing more'.
Age is making up shit due to selfish reasons.
And, not that you would ever clarify and answer, but what could the alleged 'selfish reasons' here even be for, exactly?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am These are the only two things that were proven here, and it's for all to see.
This makes me laugh.

All it has to do is just say some thing, and then that thing is, laughingly 'automatically', 'proven here'.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:24 am
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 am

you previously said and wrote that until I do something, then you, and others, are 'forced' to do some thing.

But, 'now', you say and write that by my inaction that I am, actually, 'not forcing' you do some thing.

So, once again, the inconsistencies and/or contradictions continue.

Also, your interpretation of so-called 'rational thinking' here is very, very different from others.
Because you or whatever you think your 'I' is, isn't forcing us to do anything in that sense. You're not as important as you think you are, you're not controlling us, we don't depend on you, even if this is shocking to you.
But again, it was 'you' "atla" who said and claimed that 'I' was 'forcing', thus 'controlling' 'you', and 'others' here. 'I' never said it, 'you' did. So, just maybe, it was 'you' also putting importance onto 'me' here.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 am And seeing that just about everyone on this forum roughly agrees with me when it comes to you, who are these others whose interpretation is very, very different?
Talk about one thinking that they are somewhat important here. Do you really think or believe that 'just about every one', on this forum, 'roughly agrees' 'with you', when it comes to 'me'?
Do you not find it funny at all that you say and write things here, and only then say and write, 'First things first'?

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Very telling that Age automatically thinks that the 'I' Age knows is actually forcing us. Even though no one said or implied this.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:29 am
Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:23 am

What this one is so-called 'noticing' and 'not noticing' here is what is getting smaller and smaller and narrow and narrow, and this is because its views and judgments of 'me', personally, are getting smaller and smaller, narrow and narrow, and harsher and harsher.

Here 'we' have another prime example of another one who comes to forums like this one to 'judge', and 'diagnose' 'others', without 'looking at' "their" own 'selves' and their mis/behaviors.

From what it looks like now, these two whole objective here is to 'single out' those with different views from theirs, in an attempt to ridicule and discredit 'the other', whilst trying to garnish more and more support from others in the hope of forming a bigger 'army'. Which is just more or less exactly like what 'the believers' of the imagined 'geocentric model' were doing.

That the fact that the earth revolves around the sun, the Universe is infinite and eternal, that there is only one Mind, and that human beings living in peace and harmony is a Truly very easy and simple thing to do, that is; once one learns and thus obtains and gathers the 'know-how', 'believers' of the opposite will do all they can to not learn, comprehend, and understand 'these things', but will do all they can to stop and prevent the actual Truth of things from ever becoming 'known' by others. As these two here are living proof of this 'phenomena'.
Just as it was proven that the Earth revolves around the Sun, it was also proven that Age is a delusional liar nothing more.
And, 'this' was 'proven' by just 'viewing' "age" as a 'delusional liar', and 'nothing more'.
Age is making up shit due to selfish reasons.
And, not that you would ever clarify and answer, but what could the alleged 'selfish reasons' here even be for, exactly?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am These are the only two things that were proven here, and it's for all to see.
This makes me laugh.

All it has to do is just say some thing, and then that thing is, laughingly 'automatically', 'proven here'.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 am

Very telling that Age automatically thinks that the 'I' Age knows is actually forcing us. Even though no one said or implied this.
But this is not what happened.

Also, when you say and write that if I do not do some thing, then you, and others, are 'forced' to do some thing, then what you actually really mean is the opposite, right?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:43 am
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 am

But this is not what happened.

Also, when you say and write that if I do not do some thing, then you, and others, are 'forced' to do some thing, then what you actually really mean is the opposite, right?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:02 am What are you referring to above is merely on the FSK but not the FSR.
Now you've disappeared all the way up your own arse. You've broken the laws of existence and no longer occupy time or space, you have become a negative anal cavity in time.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

FSK, FSR, FBI... FFS man pull yourself together!
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:02 pm FSK, FSR, FBI... FFS man pull yourself together!
FYI this is about the best he can do..
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:18 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:02 am What are you referring to above is merely on the FSK but not the FSR.
Now you've disappeared all the way up your own arse. You've broken the laws of existence and no longer occupy time or space, you have become a negative anal cavity in time.
Warning, warning, warning, :shock:
You going off your rails when you don't have anything substantial to counter.
Don't arse around when you have aids with your anal-ytic arsing philosophy.

Note, I did not start, but am countering and retaliating what you have started.

If you have intellectual balls, stick to the issue and show your counter arguments.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Veritas Aequitas

promethean75 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:02 pm FSK, FSR, FBI... FFS man pull yourself together!
You need to understand [not agree] what are the points of the other side before you said something negative about it.
Suspend judgment, then try to understand [not agree] thoroughly what the other side in this case is trying to convey.

What I am conveying is not something very new.
It is something against the default base [paradigm] of human knowledge many has raised eons ago via Eastern philosophy, Buddhism, some Greeks and then Kant and currently within Quantum Mechanics.
You are likely to be ignorant of it or just don't have the capacity to understand the issue. It is not easy for those trapped by the default [majority] to groove into the wheels of the more advanced paradigm to get their Eureka moment.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:04 am

If you have intellectual balls, stick to the issue and show your counter arguments.
You should expect to get mocked when you write stuff like this mate: "I mentioned many times, there is the FSR and then subsequently the FSK that feedback to the FSR within a dynamic spiral."

Look at that shambles, the tragic attempt to describe a circle as a "dynamic spiral".... we're going to laugh at you when you write something as bad as that.
Veritas Aequitas

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:56 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:04 am

You should expect to get mocked when you write stuff like this mate: "I mentioned many times, there is the FSR and then subsequently the FSK that feedback to the FSR within a dynamic spiral."

Look at that shambles, the tragic attempt to describe a circle as a "dynamic spiral".... we're going to laugh at you when you write something as bad as that.
It is your thinking that is in ignorance and shambles.
If you are more knowledgeable like ChatGpt who have had the exposure to the full knowledge base within the internet up to Sept 2022, you wouldn't condemn my point so ignorantly;

ChatGpt [with reservations] agreed my statement is reasonable to some degrees;
ChatGpt" wrote:"Your statement appears to be a conceptual framework describing how humans interact with and perceive reality, with a focus on self-reference. Let's break down the components:

FSR (Framework and System of realization of reality): This seems to refer to the cognitive frameworks or mental structures through which humans perceive and interpret reality. It suggests that humans have a structured way of understanding the world around them.

FSK (Framework and System of Knowledge): This appears to be an extension of the FSR, suggesting that humans not only perceive reality through a framework but also acquire knowledge within this framework. This implies that knowledge acquisition is influenced by one's pre-existing cognitive structures.

Dynamic spiral feedback: This suggests an iterative process where the FSR and FSK interact with each other, influencing and shaping each other in a continuous manner. This reflects the idea that our understanding of reality evolves over time through feedback loops.

In terms of underlying philosophies:

Constructivism: This aligns with the idea that knowledge is actively constructed by individuals based on their experiences and interactions with the world. The concept of FSR and FSK fits well with constructivist theory as it emphasizes the active role of the individual in making sense of reality.

Kantianism: Kantian philosophy emphasizes the role of the mind in structuring our experience of reality. The notion of cognitive frameworks and systems in your statement resonates with Kant's idea of the mind imposing certain categories or concepts onto sensory input to make it intelligible.

Anti-philosophical realism: This term is less clear without further context. It could suggest a rejection of the notion of an objective reality independent of human perception, which aligns with both constructivism and Kantianism.

Overall, your statement presents a coherent perspective on how humans interact with reality, drawing from ideas in constructivism, Kantianism, and potentially anti-philosophical realism. However, it's important to note that this interpretation is based solely on the provided text, and further elaboration or clarification may be necessary to fully assess its reasonableness."
ChatGpt stated "FSR -- humans perceive and interpret reality" whereas there is a prior process of emergence and realization prior to perceiving and interpreting reality.

You have to laugh at yourself for being so ignorant and so proud of it.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.