Advantages of ANTI-Philosophical_Realism over P-Realism

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Advantages of ANTI-Philosophical_Realism over P-Realism

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:04 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:40 am Okay. And it's probably more rational to implement such a system within philosophical realism.
And your point is?
What nonsense is that.
Kant system is never based on philosophical realism.

This point is one advantage of Kantian anti-realism over philosophical realism.
You're getting very desperate. Obviously I didn't mean exactly Kant's system, I said such a system. A morally roughly equivalent system under philosophical realism.
Atla

Post by Atla »

"I provided ChatGpt [with reservations] with text references [I won't present here] to support my point [I won't disclose]."

fixed
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm "I provided ChatGpt [with reservations] with text references [I won't present here] to support my point [I won't disclose]."
fixed
1. Earlier you were so arrogant and thought you have defeated my views with what ChatGpt replied to you.
2. The critical point here is I got ChatGpt to change its view [based on insufficient and wrong information it was trained] that it provided to you.
3. ChatGpt changed its view based on the texts I provided to it [as it confirmed receipt], there is no need to present the texts to you.
4. Therefore your claim based on ChatGpt re 1 is not valid.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:24 am
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm "I provided ChatGpt [with reservations] with text references [I won't present here] to support my point [I won't disclose]."
fixed
1. Earlier you were so arrogant and thought you have defeated my views with what ChatGpt replied to you.
2. The critical point here is I got ChatGpt to change its view [based on insufficient and wrong information it was trained] that it provided to you.
3. ChatGpt changed its view based on the texts I provided to it [as it confirmed receipt], there is no need to present the texts to you.
This is pathetic. Especially that I didn't even talk about morality originally, and your manipulated text still doesn't disagree with anything I wrote, nor does it disagree with ChatGPT's 1. text.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:20 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:24 am
fixed
This is pathetic. Especially that I didn't even talk about morality originally, and your manipulated text still doesn't disagree with anything I wrote, nor does it disagree with ChatGPT's 1. text.
You are the pathetic one. You wrote and claimed the following;
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:49 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:35 am Why don't you ask ChatGpt with reference to the Kantian ANTI-realism re Transcendental Realism, his moral project and other aspects of humanity?
Like this?
Atla the KG wrote:Is Kant's moral project related to philosophical realism or philosophical anti-realism (or neither or both)?
God (with reservations) wrote:Immanuel Kant's moral philosophy is generally considered to be independent of the traditional debates between philosophical realism and anti-realism. Kant's moral project is often associated with deontological ethics, which emphasizes moral duties and principles rather than consequences.

Kant's moral philosophy is grounded in his categorical imperative, a universal moral law that individuals must follow regardless of personal desires or circumstances. The focus is on the rational determination of moral principles rather than the existence of external moral facts.
You are one who had introduced the subject of 'morality' and threw in the above without additional comment, thus implying you agreed with it.
I disagreed with ChatGpt on the above and provide a counter.

While Kant's morality which is objective morality [FSRK] is equivalent to moral realism, this is subsumed within Kant's fundamentally ANTI-Philosophical_Realism.
Kant admit he is an empirical realist but that is subsumed within his fundamental and overall anti-realist position.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:01 amYou are one who had introduced the subject of 'morality' and threw in the above without additional comment, thus implying you agreed with it.
What the fuck are you on about, you wanted to involve it for some reason.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:35 am Why don't you ask ChatGpt with reference to the Kantian ANTI-realism re Transcendental Realism, his moral project and other aspects of humanity?
I disagreed with ChatGpt on the above and provide a counter.

While Kant's morality which is objective morality [FSRK] is equivalent to moral realism, this is subsumed within Kant's fundamentally ANTI-Philosophical_Realism.
Kant admit he is an empirical realist but that is subsumed within his fundamental and overall anti-realist position.
You didn't counter anything idiot, as no one said that Kant PERSONALLY didn't subsume his moral system in philosophical anti-realism. Of course he did. (Probably not in your kind of p. anti-realism though.)

What flew over your head is that Kant's moral system or some roughly equivalent moral system generally doesn't necessarily have to be subsumed in philosophical anti-realism. And neither ChatGPT texts claimed otherwise.