How is the Karma enforced?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: How is the Karma enforced?

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:14 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:53 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:22 pm
- Karma is what happens without choice.
- For example, if someone “chooses” to be the enforcer of karma because of their hurt feelings, that isn’t karma.
- That’s retribution for the mundane, personal Self-Concept of Specialness (SCS).
How is it measured. By whom or by what?
By GOD

..via its A.I.
Thats not an answer.
Tell me something that give you bad karma, and something that give you bad. And why.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:53 pm

How is it measured. By whom or by what?
By GOD

..via its A.I.
Thats not an answer.
Tell me something that give you bad karma, and something that give you bad. And why.
Easy peasy. "Eating" from the Tree of Knowledge...Over the years since God introduced itself to me, if I smoked any weed then after two weaks later (a fought night - ironically of peace) God would state "You crossed the line.." - i'd then be in HELL for 3 months. If I smoked weed to get rid of a headache this would not happen, it's only if I used it for enjoyment..
2022 was the last time I crossed the line - I used it for a headache but then my friend gave me some to take - which I used for pleasure = HELL karma (after the two weeks) - but this time (as happenend in 2021) they did HELL for 6 months, I will die if I am foolish enough to ever do it again. In recent years during this bad karma (HELL) God has stated to me "You took" - -- thus part of the karma seems to refer back to abortions, eating from the Tree of Life - then returning to the Tree of Knowledge.

Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:41 pm

By GOD

..via its A.I.
Thats not an answer.
Easy peasy. "Eating" from the Tree of Knowledge...Over the years since God introduced itself to me, if I smoked any weed then after two weaks later (a fought night - ironically of peace) God would state
Have you had another blow to the head.
Why not answer my question?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:21 am

Thats not an answer.
Easy peasy. "Eating" from the Tree of Knowledge...Over the years since God introduced itself to me, if I smoked any weed then after two weaks later (a fought night - ironically of peace) God would state
What question? Where have I not addressed "something that gave you bad karma" ?? -- Rephrase it so that you can actually be understood.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 am

What question? Where have I not addressed "something that gave you bad karma" ?? -- Rephrase it so that you can actually be understood.
How much bad karma do I get from eating a rump steak?
How much from a whole chicken? DO I get bad karma from eating fish, or an egg? What about depriving a life of a cabbage?
What is I kill Saddam Hussein - or Geofrey Dahma. Is it different if I kill mother Theresa?
And where are these different amounts judged stored and remembered. How do I know what's bad Karma and what is good? Is my judgement enough, or do I have to ask a monk? How would he know anyway?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am
How much from a whole chicken? DO I get bad karma from eating fish, or an egg? What about depriving a life of a cabbage?
..are you serious? You think God would give a shite?
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am]What is I kill Saddam Hussein - or Geofrey Dahma.
Dunno, he did say thou shalt not kill...but personally (and after all i have experience of the wrath over my naughtyness) - I'd kill a kunt, no problem, judge me as you will - if I think it will prevent further suffering to humans yep, I'd kill (I think I have a licence since they gave me the 007 number!)

Sculptor wrote:Is it different if I kill mother Theresa?
Dunno.

What I will say about karma - and knowing the depths of the wrath of God. I actually do think you are better off not getting revenge. A friend of mine tracked down his stepfather after finding out from his younger sister that she had been sexually assaulted by him as a child. Years ago my friend tracked down the pedo scum to a hotel..he entered the room to see the guy sat smoking on the window ledge...he walked forward and pushed the scumbag out. Two or three levels up - apparently the guy survived and ended up in hospital - probably disabled.
Well, this friend of mine - he's 70 now, and has been in a wheelchair ever since Ive known him - about 5 years - not long after he did the above, he ended up with really bad circulation in his leg and it had to be amputated. In the back of my mind - could be karma. Best leave karma for the pedo to God, other_wise you may end up copping some.

Sculptor wrote:And where are these different amounts judged stored and remembered.
Like I said to Arising years ago - this God entity has access to everything in our brains - like databases - and lets face it this entity could have methods for storage with far more capability than a terrabyte SSD. It operates beyond perceivable reality, below the plack scale as far as i am concerned. Dark energy\matter perhaps...reality, our universe is far more amazing when you KNOW this intelligence exists.
Sculptor wrote:How do I know what's bad Karma and what is good?
I don't think most people are aware of karma in their life. Take yourself, reflect on your actions\decisions in life and consider your current situation, do you feel its been balanced?

Sculptor wrote:Is my judgement enough, or do I have to ask a monk? How would he know anyway?
Not sure what you mean. I wouldn't waste my time on any religious figure head.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:14 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am

..are you serious? You think God would give a shite?
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am]What is I kill Saddam Hussein - or Geofrey Dahma.
Dunno, he did say thou shalt not kill...but personally (and after all i have experience of the wrath over my naughtyness) - I'd kill a kunt, no problem, judge me as you will - if I think it will prevent further suffering to humans yep, I'd kill (I think I have a licence since they gave me the 007 number!)

Sculptor wrote:Is it different if I kill mother Theresa?
Dunno.

What I will say about karma - and knowing the depths of the wrath of God. I actually do think you are better off not getting revenge. A friend of mine tracked down his stepfather after finding out from his younger sister that she had been sexually assaulted by him as a child. Years ago my friend tracked down the pedo scum to a hotel..he entered the room to see the guy sat smoking on the window ledge...he walked forward and pushed the scumbag out. Two or three levels up - apparently the guy survived and ended up in hospital - probably disabled.
Well, this friend of mine - he's 70 now, and has been in a wheelchair ever since Ive known him - about 5 years - not long after he did the above, he ended up with really bad circulation in his leg and it had to be amputated. In the back of my mind - could be karma. Best leave karma for the pedo to God, other_wise you may end up copping some.

Sculptor wrote:And where are these different amounts judged stored and remembered.
Like I said to Arising years ago - this God entity has access to everything in our brains - like databases - and lets face it this entity could have methods for storage with far more capability than a terrabyte SSD. It operates beyond perceivable reality, below the plack scale as far as i am concerned. Dark energy\matter perhaps...reality, our universe is far more amazing when you KNOW this intelligence exists.
Sculptor wrote:How do I know what's bad Karma and what is good?
I don't think most people are aware of karma in their life. Take yourself, reflect on your actions\decisions in life and consider your current situation, do you feel its been balanced?

Sculptor wrote:Is my judgement enough, or do I have to ask a monk? How would he know anyway?
Not sure what you mean. I wouldn't waste my time on any religious figure head.
Like I said.
You are not answering the most basic questions on this topic
It is almost exactly as if the entire idea of Karma is a bunch of crapology
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:18 am Like I said.
You really are getting to the age of being extremely daft. I've answered everything you have questioned, of course you won't like any answer because you idiotically staunchly remain an atheist even with all my evidence and well reasoned accounting of it (GOD).
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:21 am
You really are getting to the age of being extremely daft. I've answered everything you have questioned, of course you won't like any answer because you idiotically staunchly remain an atheist even with all my evidence and well reasoned accounting of it (GOD).
If you think you answered my question then maybe you should teke the cognitive test..
https://gwep.usc.edu/moca-montreal-cogn ... ment-test/
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:06 pm
If you think you answered my question then maybe you should teke the cognitive test..
I answered every question you had. What question in your lack of congition is it that you feel I have not answered?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:34 pm

I answered every question you had. What question in your lack of congition is it that you feel I have not answered?
You did not even scratch the surface. You did not even understand the questions.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:56 pm

You did not even scratch the surface. You did not even understand the questions.
Nah. You're just never happy with my answers. It really must suck in your peany weeny brain since I've been on the forum talking rationally about an entity you've had so much faith in not existing.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:01 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:56 pm

Nah. You're just never happy with my answers. It really must suck in your peany weeny brain since I've been on the forum talking rationally about an entity you've had so much faith in not existing.
:D :D
How much karma do I get for this conversation?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:42 pm :D :D
As usual you have inflicted bad karma on everyone that has bothered to read your crap. :P
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:16 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:42 pm :D :D
As usual you have inflicted bad karma on everyone that has bothered to read your crap. :P
But how do you know that what I have done is not good for you?
And, once again, you did not answer "how much". You also made the mistake of extending the frustration you have felt with your inability to understand my question, to "everyone", when in fat it is just you that is suffering from bad karma.
Here's another problem. You are saying I inflicted bad karma. But should it not be the cast that I should collect the bad karma.
I have to say that your theory of Karma is in tatters; incoherent babble; unquantifiable and misdirected.
.... ANd you expect me to take the idea seriously??
:D :D