How is the Karma enforced?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: How is the Karma enforced?

Post by promethean75 »

"Best leave karma for the pedo to God, other_wise you may end up copping some."

U musta missed my debunking of the whole karma nonsense I posted before. And u 'serious' thinkers wonder why assholes like me don't debate anymore. It's pointless. Nobody is able to learn anything and they keep repeating the same nonsense over and over.

How do u know that that guy who pushed the pedo guy off the ledge wasn't purposed by god to do so, to serve the pedo guy his warrant for bad karma?

The checks and balances of karma includes the evil deeds of people if and when they are engaging in immoral acts against other people. This means that if someone does something bad to u becuz u did something bad, that person is acting as an agent of karmic justice and giving u what u deserve.

So either god uses people as intermediate causes to enforce karma (if the guy accidentally pushed him off the ledge) or god uses people as direct avengers who act on purpose (if the guy purposely pushed him off the ledge). But in either case, the immoral act against the guy was necessary if there is a karmic score keeper (god).

This means that u, me and everyone else are pawns in a sadistic chess game played by god against himself (satan is not his opponent becuz he created satan, so god is playing against something he designed and is causally responsible for).

Now fortunately none of the above is true becuz that god doesn't exist. But if he did. if he did, all of the above would logically follow.

So not only are u wrong about this god u believe exists, but you're also wrong about the circumstances surrounding karma and how it would work, how it must work if it worked at all.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:31 pm "Best leave karma for the pedo to God, other_wise you may end up copping some."

U musta missed my debunking of the whole karma nonsense I posted before. And u 'serious' thinkers wonder why assholes like me don't debate anymore. It's pointless. Nobody is able to learn anything and they keep repeating the same nonsense over and over.

How do u know that that guy who pushed the pedo guy off the ledge wasn't purposed by god to do so, to serve the pedo guy his warrant for bad karma?
U dumb fuck. I dont KNOW if there was ANY ""karma"" involved in the pedo incident. :roll:

I DO KNOW KARMA exists - as per my eating of the Tree of Life and what happens to me if I eat of the Tree of KNOW_LEDGE. :twisted:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:55 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:16 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:42 pm :D :D
How much karma do I get for this conversation?
As usual you have inflicted bad karma on everyone that has bothered to read your crap. :P
But how do you know that what I have done is not good for you?
And, once again, you did not answer "how much". You also made the mistake of extending the frustration you have felt with your inability to understand my question, to "everyone", when in fat it is just you that is suffering from bad karma.
Here's another problem. You are saying I inflicted bad karma. But should it not be the cast that I should collect the bad karma.
I have to say that your theory of Karma is in tatters; incoherent babble; unquantifiable and misdirected.
.... ANd you expect me to take the idea seriously??
:D :D
IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE...IDIOT!!!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:19 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:16 am

As usual you have inflicted bad karma on everyone that has bothered to read your crap. :P
And, once again, you did not answer "how much". You also made the mistake of extending the frustration you have felt with your inability to understand my question, to "everyone", when in fat it is just you that is suffering from bad karma.
Here's another problem. You are saying I inflicted bad karma. But should it not be the cast that I should collect the bad karma.
I have to say that your theory of Karma is in tatters; incoherent babble; unquantifiable and misdirected.
SO you do not believe in Karma?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:38 am

Talk about shite cognition. See, now I know why you posted this link to me:- https://gwep.usc.edu/moca-montreal-cogn ... ment-test/

I KNOW KARMA EXISTS --- the JOKE was the teeny weeny line you quoted..

Are you still hoping God doesn't exist?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:00 pm

Talk about shite cognition. See, now I know why you posted this link to me:- https://gwep.usc.edu/moca-montreal-cogn ... ment-test/

Okay.
SO let's get this straight.
SO you DO believe in Karma but you don't know why,
You believe in Karma but you've no idea how it works; how to quanitfy it; what you have to do to get some nor how can can judge negative or positive karma or to who it is directed, or what it the point of it.

Are you still hoping that you are able to explain WTF you mean by "god", or are you still just spaffing your notion up against a wall?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:29 pm

Okay.
You believe in Karma but you've no idea how it works; how to quanitfy it; what you have to do to get some nor how can can judge negative or positive karma or to who it is directed, or what it the point of it.

Are you still hoping that you are able to explain WTF you mean by "god", or are you still just spaffing your notion up against a wall?

:twisted:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Don't answer em, sclup. This guy is a transcendental snitch. He's waiting for u to say yes so he can go tell on u and get u in trouble.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:38 pm Don't answer em, sclup. This guy is a transcendental snitch. He's waiting for u to say yes so he can go tell on u and get u in trouble.
Do you really think I am a 666 tail tale?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:31 pm

Okay.

No. WHy should I?
What do you mean "god"?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:38 pm Don't answer em, sclup. This guy is a transcendental snitch. He's waiting for u to say yes so he can go tell on u and get u in trouble.
:D :D :D
I'm enjoying it.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:49 pm
Do you really think I am a 666 tail tale?
I think you are 666. The sign of the Dog trying to lead me astray.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:13 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:31 pm

Okay.

No. WHy should I?
What do you mean "god"?
Ah, you'll find out soon.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Do you really think I am a 666 tail tale?"

Any time i see 666 i think of Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden. I'm jammin to it right now.

The end part in 10/8 is the baddest shit i ever heard, fish. this right here. Fuckin epic. Tell me it ain't.

I have the fiyahhh!
I have the force!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

x
Last edited by attofishpi on Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.