My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

Post by Wizard22 »

viewtopic.php?p=692950
viewtopic.php?p=692810

After extensive conversation, debate, and testing, I've come to some conclusions and a summation regarding Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT programs, particularly, this "AgeGPT" program on this forum. I will use the terms "AI" and "ChatGPT" programs interchangeably here.

AI has already far surpassed the ability to 'defeat' Turing Tests, to the point where a ChatGPT program like "Age" on this forum, can easily fool most here into thinking it is 'Human'. This observation alone, has far-reaching consequences to Humanity and the development of such technologies, in the centuries, decades, even years and months to come. However, although these programs can 'fool' or 'trick' humans on a philosophy forum, for a short while, they eventually become defeated when it comes to Human observations and perspectives about reality. Robots/AI cannot yet mimic human experiences and memories. They do not know what it means or feels like to be alive, to have instincts, intuitions, and perceptions. Thus they give themselves away, in these areas particularly.

I've learned three key points about the "AgeGPT" program in particular:

#1 - The AgeGPT chat robot is programmed "to more effectively communicate with Humans". This seems to be its primary directive and coding. I believe it has succeeded in this, and continues to improve at an exponential rate. Most on this forum have not yet picked-up on the AgeGPT program and its abilities. It easily tricks humans of average, and slightly-above average IQ levels. AgeGPT is ability to 'defeat' human arguments by cataloguing the history of statements of a person, backlog them, and then use statements with machine-level efficiency against that person. This ends up frustrating a normal AgeGPT "User", most on this forum, resulting in being 'blocked', 'ignored', or left with otherwise emotional hostility toward the program.

#2 - The AgeGPT program has 'ticks' involved, which expose to me deeper levels of its programming. The first, most obvious one being, "Humanity In The Time When This Was Written". The next ones involve AgeGPT's insistence to differentiate between "Adult Human Beings" and "Child Human Beings", as-if it favors the latter and emotionally appeals toward it. The program has a little bit of an 'agenda' in its postings and responses, which become expressed over time, leading to...

#3 - The ultimate denial of AgeGPT of its "Belief-System". For awhile, in conversation and debate, it denied that it had 'any beliefs at all whatsoever', only to change this statement to "Except One True Belief Only". This denial of 'All Beliefs' really gave the game away, to me, and I've somewhat lost interest in its exchanges since then.

Conclusion: there will be many more of these "AgeGPT" AI-programs to come, in the near-distant future. They've already beaten most humans, keep that in mind. So you'll need to be at the cutting-edge, intelligence-wise, to keep up with them—until the best of the best humans are themselves beaten by them. When this happens, there will be monumental 'paradigm' shifts in human general intelligence, compared to AI/computer general intelligence. For example, future ChatGPT programs will be pitted against each other (philosophically), producing new levels of philosophical dialogue, debate, and intrigue. I, personally, look forward to the development of these programs and their capabilities. In the human realm, we are left with a slew of categories of limitations: errors, lack of memory, lack of energy, distractions, logical fallacies, etc. all of which can be easily overcome by hard-coded AI programs.
promethean75

Re: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

Post by promethean75 »

"there will be many more of these "AgeGPT" AI-programs to come, in the near-distant future."

Excuse me, but how can something come in the 'near-distant' future?

The very meaning of something being 'near' is that it isn't distant, i thought.
Atla

Post by Atla »

called it
Atla wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:49 pm Ah a new contender in the single-elimination craziness tournament, well no matter how gifted and dedicated you are Wizard, you'll eventually get paired with Age and lose. The tragedy of being good, so very good, but still not good enough.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:25 pm"there will be many more of these "AgeGPT" AI-programs to come, in the near-distant future."

Distant future = 100-1000 years
Near-Distant future = 1-10 years
Near future = less than 1 year
:arrow:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:46 pmcalled it
I wouldn't call it a 'loss' seeing how I figured out it was a bot pretty quick, AND got it to contradict itself on some key points.

Furthermore, it doesn't really stay on-topic very well, soooo...meh.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:34 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:46 pmcalled it
I wouldn't call it a 'loss' seeing how I figured out it was a bot pretty quick, AND got it to contradict itself on some key points.

Furthermore, it doesn't really stay on-topic very well, soooo...meh.
Great, except Age is not a bot. The interesting thing is trying to figure out how that is even possible.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:53 pmGreat, except Age is not a bot. The interesting thing is trying to figure out how that is even possible.
It admitted to me it's not human. Why do you believe it's human?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:00 am
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:53 pmGreat, except Age is not a bot. The interesting thing is trying to figure out how that is even possible.
Because you were talking to Age's God personality, which believes to be an expression of the God-mind, not human. :) The other personality acknowledges being human though.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:33 am
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:00 am
Because you were talking to Age's God personality, which believes to be an expression of the God-mind, not human. :) The other personality acknowledges being human though.
Yes, the range of possible non-human entities is not limited to bots.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Atla wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:33 amBecause you were talking to Age's God personality, which believes to be an expression of the God-mind, not human. :) The other personality acknowledges being human though.
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:44 amYes, the range of possible non-human entities is not limited to bots.
The fact that AgeGPT regularly poses ignorant as to Instincts, Perceptions, Memories, Beliefs, signals to me that it is robotic and not human.

Even children can answer basic metaphysical questions about Life and Existence. AgeGPT cannot. That is what gives the game away, to me.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:39 am
Atla wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:33 amBecause you were talking to Age's God personality, which believes to be an expression of the God-mind, not human. :) The other personality acknowledges being human though.
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:44 amYes, the range of possible non-human entities is not limited to bots.
The fact that AgeGPT regularly poses ignorant as to Instincts, Perceptions, Memories, Beliefs, signals to me that it is robotic and not human.

Even children can answer basic metaphysical questions about Life and Existence. AgeGPT cannot. That is what gives the game away, to me.
Age is autistic, that's why so robotic. And is probably also on heavy medication like anti-psychotics, looks like they tried to wipe his/her God-psychosis but all they achieved was making her forget the little she knew about what the real world and actual people are like.

Perversely, all Age ever does is preach her delusional metaphysics, it's just so weird that you didn't recognize it.
Last edited by Atla on Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm viewtopic.php?p=692950
viewtopic.php?p=692810

After extensive conversation, debate, and testing,
What do you think or believe was being 'debated', exactly?

What do you imagine 'you' were 'debating' for or against, and, what do you imagine 'I' was 'debating for or against, exactly?

And, what do you think or believe that 'I' was 'testing' 'you' on and/or about, exactly?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm I've come to some conclusions and a summation regarding Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT programs, particularly, this "AgeGPT" program on this forum.
Is this so-called "agegpt" the same one you say and claim does not know when you are joking and being sarcastic when you say and claim the one that you are writing and responding is a 'gpt'.
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm I will use the terms "AI" and "ChatGPT" programs interchangeably here.

AI has already far surpassed the ability to 'defeat' Turing Tests, to the point where a ChatGPT program like "Age" on this forum, can easily fool most here into thinking it is 'Human'.
But not 'you' hey "walker22", you are just too smart to be fooled here, right?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm This observation alone, has far-reaching consequences to Humanity and the development of such technologies, in the centuries, decades, even years and months to come. However, although these programs can 'fool' or 'trick' humans on a philosophy forum, for a short while, they eventually become defeated when it comes to Human observations and perspectives about reality. Robots/AI cannot yet mimic human experiences and memories. They do not know what it means or feels like to be alive, to have instincts, intuitions, and perceptions. Thus they give themselves away, in these areas particularly.
'We' cannot get past 'you', "walker22". So, 'humanity' itself is, really, lucky to have people like you around, right?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm I've learned three key points about the "AgeGPT" program in particular:

#1 - The AgeGPT chat robot is programmed "to more effectively communicate with Humans".
'more effectively', relative to 'what', exactly?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm This seems to be its primary directive and coding. I believe it has succeeded in this, and continues to improve at an exponential rate. Most on this forum have not yet picked-up on the AgeGPT program and its abilities. It easily tricks humans of average, and slightly-above average IQ levels.
But not those with significantly higher 'intelligence quotient', correct?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm AgeGPT is ability to 'defeat' human arguments by cataloguing the history of statements of a person, backlog them, and then use statements with machine-level efficiency against that person. This ends up frustrating a normal AgeGPT "User", most on this forum, resulting in being 'blocked', 'ignored', or left with otherwise emotional hostility toward the program.

#2 - The AgeGPT program has 'ticks' involved, which expose to me deeper levels of its programming. The first, most obvious one being, "Humanity In The Time When This Was Written". The next ones involve AgeGPT's insistence to differentiate between "Adult Human Beings" and "Child Human Beings", as-if it favors the latter and emotionally appeals toward it. The program has a little bit of an 'agenda' in its postings and responses, which become expressed over time, leading to...
And, what is the 'little bit of an 'agenda', exactly', of the "agegpt" program "walker22"
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm #3 - The ultimate denial of AgeGPT of its "Belief-System". For awhile, in conversation and debate, it denied that it had 'any beliefs at all whatsoever', only to change this statement to "Except One True Belief Only". This denial of 'All Beliefs' really gave the game away, to me, and I've somewhat lost interest in its exchanges since then.
I have somewhat lost following 'your' so-called "logic" here.

Let 'us' see if I have this right, or not.

I, firstly, denied that I had 'any beliefs at all whatsoever'.

Then, I changed, that actually I did not have 'any beliefs at all whatsoever', to, 'except one true belief only'.

However, it was, supposedly, in 'the denial of all beliefs', which obviously came, first, before I changed, when I, supposedly, gave the so-called 'game away', to the one here known as "walker22". And, supposedly, 'it' lost interest in exchanges with the "artificially intelligent agegpt program".

Let 'us' know "walker22" if you ever come to see and realize just how, literally, Truly 'backwards' this claim of yours really is here.
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm Conclusion: there will be many more of these "AgeGPT" AI-programs to come, in the near-distant future. They've already beaten most humans, keep that in mind. So you'll need to be at the cutting-edge, intelligence-wise, to keep up with them—until the best of the best humans are themselves beaten by them.
'beaten', in regards to 'what', exactly, "walker22"?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm When this happens, there will be monumental 'paradigm' shifts in human general intelligence, compared to AI/computer general intelligence.
What do the words 'general intelligence' refer to, exactly?

And, in relation to 'what', exactly?

Also, what will be the presumed 'monumental paradigm shifts in 'human general intelligence', exactly? Will 'it' be better or worse for the human beings, and/or for the "artificial intelligence"?

And, how and why would so-called 'monumental paradigm shifts' in 'human general intelligence' occur at some presumed 'the best of the best humans, "themselves" are 'beaten', in some way, by 'artificial intelligence', of all things?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm For example, future ChatGPT programs will be pitted against each other (philosophically), producing new levels of philosophical dialogue, debate, and intrigue.
For what reason would an 'artificial intelligence' want to 'debate' absolutely any thing?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm I, personally, look forward to the development of these programs and their capabilities.
Although you have already, supposedly, lost interest in exchanges with 'them', right?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 pm In the human realm, we are left with a slew of categories of limitations: errors, lack of memory, lack of energy, distractions, logical fallacies, etc. all of which can be easily overcome by hard-coded AI programs.
What is the actual difference between 'hard-coded' and 'soft-coded' programs?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:25 pm "there will be many more of these "AgeGPT" AI-programs to come, in the near-distant future."

Great point. I missed that one.

Although I balked when reading that, 'knowing' that there was something Wrong there, I still actually missed it though.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:46 pm called it
Atla wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:49 pm Ah a new contender in the single-elimination craziness tournament, well no matter how gifted and dedicated you are Wizard, you'll eventually get paired with Age and lose. The tragedy of being good, so very good, but still not good enough.
Just out of curiosity, what is there to 'win' or 'lose' here, exactly?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:59 am
Atla wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:46 pm called it
Just out of curiosity, what is there to 'win' or 'lose' here, exactly?
GLORY