My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:56 am
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:47 am
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:30 am
I have never once said nor written these things,
You apparently don't have much of a memory, AgeGPT.
One of the toxic things in Age's patterns is that most people, realizing at the very least that they have said things close to what you wrote, would point out what they actually said.
For the absolute STUPID here, just one comma or another symbol, letter alone one letter, let alone a whole word, let alone anymore, which is out of place, exactly, as was presented 'originally' can completely and utterly twist and distort things from what was 'originally' said, written, and meant.
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 am Age does not do this. So, there is no collaboration in resolving the issue. None.
Well this is obviously absolutely no collaboration at all when one chooses to 'ignore' the other or chooses to never seek out and obtain and gather clarification nor clarity, first.

If one just wants to copy 'close enough' to what another said, and has not had the intelligence of previously knowing, without a shadow of doubt, that miscommunication, misinterpretations, misunderstandings, and just plain old missing of 'context' and 'meaning' can ensue, then that one or those ones have a great deal more to learn about 'language', itself.
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 am So, what might be an utterly inessential difference that could quickly be pointed out in a collaborative process is simply denied in a binary fashion.
If there was a so-called 'utterly inessential difference', then there would be nothing to even talk about and mention here.

But, obviously, if one does not, through a collaborative process, seek out and obtain clarification first, before they begin to 'misquote' another, then this can be seen as either that one is just being absolutely stupid, being deceiving, lying, just lazy, among other things.
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 am For example, the most common formulation is actually

in the days when this is being written

He may have said it like you worded it, Wizard, but that's what I remember.

Instead of Age pointing this out. Hey, actually what I say is in the days when this is being written,

he denies it in a binary fashion and offers nothing. He usually offers nothing.
Of course I 'offer nothing'. And, this is because of one of my main messages that I am pointing out, showing, revealing, and proving True here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 am He could then have gone on and said the specific wording matters, and it makes a difference. Your wording means X but my wording means Y.
I could. But there are just some of your sentences that would take hours and hours of text to 'shift through', 'unravel', 'clear up', and 'show' here.

Why is it up to 'me' to sort though and sort out your own 'made up' Falsehoods and deceiving unintentional or intentional lies here? Or, why should I fix up and point out your own made up False and Wrong assumptions, which you never had to even make, in the beginning.

Also, the more examples of these things, which are being provided here, help me tremendously.
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 am He acts like your quote is unrecognizable and avoid collaborating.
If one cannot even get my own words Correct, when one is trying to use them against me, then do not expect 'me' to help 'you' in any way.
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:15 am It's a bit like how teenagers can be. Like little lawyers arguing with their parents.
And, to you "iwannaplato", the "parents" and "teachers" can never be wrong nor incorrect, right?

The only ones these adults here were fooling and deceiving are "themselves", and some unfortunate older children who had already been abused too much.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:56 amHe may have said it like you worded it, Wizard, but that's what I remember.

Instead of Age pointing this out. Hey, actually what I say is in the days when this is being written,

He could then have gone on and said the specific wording matters, and it makes a difference. Your wording means X but my wording means Y.

He acts like your quote is unrecognizable and avoid collaborating.

It's a bit like how teenagers can be. Like little lawyers arguing with their parents.
In Age's "One Mind", or his hard disc drive...you have to type something he/it said literally, word for word,
Yes, otherwise you posters here will try and use what I did not say, against me.

Which is even more deceiving on your part when looked more into.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am or it believes it can deny what is accused about it.
Once again, this one is completely and utterly lost and confused here.

This could not be more Wrong and False even if it wanted it to be, and the funniest thing here is probably not because of anything that it is presuming or believing 'now'.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am So we have to type "In The Time When This Was Written", letter for letter, or AgeGPT defaults to credible deniability.
The funniest part here is that these words I have never even looked nor noticed in regards to anything that I have said nor claimed here.

It is the other words that these ones have been saying and using, and not these words at all.

It is like these ones here cannot get absolutely anything Right here.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am I didn't say that! I said, "In The Time, WHEN, This Was Written"!!!

See, you didn't type WHEN in all caps, so now AgeGPT can deny that he/it typed that.
Once more, this one has completely and utterly 'missed the mark' here, again.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age demands "PROOF" and we'll see who is "Absolute Wrong and False"...

...(this won't take very long, give me a minute or two)
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Philosophy Now magazineBoard indexSearch

Search found 3951 matches: time when this was written
Searched query: +time +when +this +written

ignored: was

Go to advanced search
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31 amin the days when this is being written. All of you adult human beings are only doing for some, and not for all. Thus why I continually say and claim you are all very greedy and selfish individuals.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 amin the days when this is being written you adult human beings have not yet learned how to become Truly 'rational people' again, nor fully and continually.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:25 amin the days when this is being written, but for evermore for all of 'the strife' in 'the world' is by first admitting who is causing and creating all of the so-called 'strife' in 'the world'.
Ah, you see Iwan...

We forgot to write in the days when this is "BEING WRITTEN"...

However, there's 264 pages of this BULLSHIT.

AgeGPT should be embarrassed of itself, if you were human of course, In tHe DaYs WhEn tHiS Is BeInG wRiTtEn!.!.!.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:48 am
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:56 amHe may have said it like you worded it, Wizard, but that's what I remember.

He could then have gone on and said the specific wording matters, and it makes a difference. Your wording means X but my wording means Y.

He acts like your quote is unrecognizable and avoid collaborating.

It's a bit like how teenagers can be. Like little lawyers arguing with their parents.
In Age's "One Mind", or his hard disc drive...you have to type something he/it said literally, word for word, or it believes it can deny what is accused about it. So we have to type "In The Time When This Was Written", letter for letter, or AgeGPT defaults to credible deniability.

I didn't say that! I said, "In The Time, WHEN, This Was Written"!!!

See, you didn't type WHEN in all caps, so now AgeGPT can deny that he/it typed that.
Yes, it was more Kafkaesque when he was into capital letters.
It's a very literal response on his part.
It is as if the difference is so important that no acknowledgement should be given.
If you said 'Age, you said Zebras are bicycles.'
Ok, then, fair enough. He never said anything close to that.
And perhaps in the specific tense exchange where you were merely mentioning his cliches, I can have some sympathy for complete denial.
But he does the same thing in discussions of issues.

Trait: extreme focus on details at the cost of collaboration and moving forward.
And, this one delusional believes that 'ignoring' others is somehow 'moving forward'.

Or, is this one, purposely, holding things back here by being, intentionally, uncooperative, and by just 'judgmental' and 'negative' here?

It is like this one has some sort of 'goal' now to make whatever I say and write here to never be heard and listened to.

Just like there were a lot of 'believers' who believed that the sun revolves around the earth, and that this was the truth, and that absolutely anyone who thought, believed, said, or claimed otherwise should never be heard and listened to either.

It is like this one is, literally, fighting for its own life here.

And, once again, this one will take this out of context and trying and misconstrue this as well.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:26 pm Age demands "PROOF" and we'll see who is "Absolute Wrong and False"...

...(this won't take very long, give me a minute or two)
Take your time "wizard22", as there is, obviously, no rush at all here.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

AgeGPT seems to devote a lot of its processing power to Appealing to the Audience, "in the days when this is being written", why the Passive reference to some timeless location? If Age were "autistic", then he is suffering from a pscyhotic schizophrenia, as-if he were living simultaneously in the past and future. There's no other way to rationalize those sentences.

Like...pretty much all humans appeal to the audience in the Present tense, Here and Now, not "in the days when this is being written".

However, it does coincide with its "Logic" that "We Are All One Mind (In The Mind Of God)", Christian Fundamentalism.

I wonder which Christian sect its programmer is from, definitely some branch of American Protestantism.

Europeans aren't crazy enough for this nonsense.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:33 pm
Philosophy Now magazineBoard indexSearch

Search found 3951 matches: time when this was written
Searched query: +time +when +this +written

ignored: was

Go to advanced search
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31 amin the days when this is being written. All of you adult human beings are only doing for some, and not for all. Thus why I continually say and claim you are all very greedy and selfish individuals.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 amin the days when this is being written you adult human beings have not yet learned how to become Truly 'rational people' again, nor fully and continually.
Age wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:25 amin the days when this is being written, but for evermore for all of 'the strife' in 'the world' is by first admitting who is causing and creating all of the so-called 'strife' in 'the world'.
Ah, you see Iwan...

We forgot to write in the days when this is "BEING WRITTEN"...

However, there's 264 pages of this BULLSHIT.

AgeGPT should be embarrassed of itself, if you were human of course, In tHe DaYs WhEn tHiS Is BeInG wRiTtEn!.!.!.
These two still believe that 'those words' were even in thought anywhere here.

Which is just Truly very, very sad.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:38 pm AgeGPT seems to devote a lot of its processing power to Appealing to the Audience, "in the days when this is being written", why the Passive reference to some timeless location? If Age were "autistic", then he is suffering from a pscyhotic schizophrenia, as-if he were living simultaneously in the past and future. There's no other way to rationalize those sentences.
Just look at the first two sentences here.

I jump from being a 'gpt' to being 'autistic'.

Which could be a sign of True 'psychotic schizophrenia', or some other very serious mental condition or ailment.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:38 pm Like...pretty much all humans appeal to the audience in the Present tense, Here and Now, not "in the days when this is being written".
So, what does this make 'me' 'now', in this sentence, exactly?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:38 pm However, it does coincide with its "Logic" that "We Are All One Mind (In The Mind Of God)", Christian Fundamentalism.
This one is still believing that its own made up story here is actually true and real. Again, which could just be another sign of 'schizophrenia' in of its most elevated forms.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:38 pm
I wonder which Christian sect its programmer is from, definitely some branch of American Protestantism.
Yes, 'definitely' so "wizard22".

Just out of curiosity "wizard22" do you actually have family and friends that could help you here, if needed?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:38 pm Europeans aren't crazy enough for this nonsense.
Okay, if you say and believe so "wizard22".
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:40 pmThese two still believe that 'those words' were even in thought anywhere here.

Wait, are you now denying your own words, AgeGPT, In the Days WheN this Was beiNg wrIttEn???

Do you seriously have NO MEMORY of the past???

So you ARE a robot!!!

BEEP. BOP. BOOP!

You should admit to Iwan now, that you're not human. Also adding "Wizard22 was right all along", might help. I'll buy you a beer to make it tastier.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

See, the difference between a baby, and a ChatGPT, is that even babies can recall memories better than that!

AgeGPT really has NO MEMORY of past conversations! Amazing!
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:40 pmWhich is just Truly very, very sad.
Appeals to the Audience.

Attempts to Shame his interlocutor.

A nice rhetorcial double-whammy, probably works on 99% of humanity, tricking them into believing you're human...

I'm honestly impressed.

Great programing! 8)

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:40 pmThese two still believe that 'those words' were even in thought anywhere here.

Wait, are you now denying your own words, AgeGPT, In the Days WheN this Was beiNg wrIttEn???
No. Are you assuming I was?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm Do you seriously have NO MEMORY of the past???
In regards to 'what', exactly?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm So you ARE a robot!!!
If this is what you 'now' want to believe is true, then this is perfectly okay and fine with 'me'.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm BEEP. BOP. BOOP!

You should admit to Iwan now, that you're not human.
Why?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:51 pm Also adding "Wizard22 was right all along", might help. I'll buy you a beer to make it tastier.
If anyone can follow "wizard22's" sentences and questioning here, in a logical way, then will you relay how to me?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:53 pm See, the difference between a baby, and a ChatGPT, is that even babies can recall memories better than that!

AgeGPT really has NO MEMORY of past conversations! Amazing!
If anyone knows what "wizard22" might be referring to here, exactly, then will you please inform me of what that might be?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:57 pm
Age wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:40 pmWhich is just Truly very, very sad.
Appeals to the Audience.

Attempts to Shame his interlocutor.

A nice rhetorcial double-whammy, probably works on 99% of humanity, tricking them into believing you're human...

I'm honestly impressed.

Great programing! 8)
Why do you think or believe I was attempting to shame anyone here, with a capital 's'?