War

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Re: War

Post by godelian »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:55 pm every Iranian oil well is about to burn

Israel is going to send 3 missiles where Iran sent over 200

Tehran is going to glow in the dark

the planet is in the third world war- gird your loins

-Imp
Vladimir Putin has already clarified that he will not allow the US, UK, or France to assist Israel against Iran. The Russian Federation will simply not tolerate it. Joe Biden, on the other hand, has already clarified that the US will not attack Iran. Neither the UK nor France are in a position that they can go it alone.

Iran did not use missiles. Iran used cheap $20,000 drones, each of which requires a $2 million missile to take out. They are currently executing exactly the same strategy as the Houthis in the Red Sea. Iran can keep sending cheap drones pretty much forever. The other side, however, cannot keep taking them out.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Vlad is going to see the reach of Mossad before too long

and Iran used what they could- so will Israel

-Imp
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

War is not going to solve anything. It's just going to make matters worse for EVERYONE. Someone needs to back down in this game of one upmanship. This is insane. I suggest Biden do the 'unthinkable' and make concessions to Russa.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:35 pm War is not going to solve anything. It's just going to make matters worse for EVERYONE. Someone needs to back down in this game of one upmanship. This is insane. I suggest Biden do the 'unthinkable' and make concessions to Russa.
just like biden's concessions to Iran?!?

history NEVER repeats

-Imp
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:43 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:35 pm War is not going to solve anything. It's just going to make matters worse for EVERYONE. Someone needs to back down in this game of one upmanship. This is insane. I suggest Biden do the 'unthinkable' and make concessions to Russa.
just like biden's concessions to Iran?!?

history NEVER repeats

-Imp
Biden's taking a lot of heat from some but I think he's doing a fair job and keeping things from getting too out of hand. Right now the world is in a difficult balance. Taking trash to each other isn't going to make the world a safter place.