ICJ says Israel must prevent genocide in Gaza

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

ICJ says Israel must prevent genocide in Gaza

Post by bahman »

The International Court of Justice, the UN's top court, has ordered Israel to take all measures to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza but stopped short of telling it to halt the war.

That is very good news. Perhaps it put some pressure on countries that support Israel. Hopefully, that helps for a ceasefire as well in the early future.
Impenitent

Re: ICJ says Israel must prevent genocide in Gaza

Post by Impenitent »

Israel should tell the "ICJ" to stuff it, along with the rest of the anti-Semitic UN

the ceasefire happens when every single inch of Gaza is reduced to smoldering ash

-Imp
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

By the time the ICJ figures out whether a genocide is happening, 90% of the population will be missing. Aside from that, there is no genocide; there is death, misery, and injury but actual genocide is on a completely different level which is the intentional destruction of an entire group of people. If that were the case, the dead in Gaza would be in multiples of the current number. The term has often been used by the victims as an attempt to conclusively denigrate the enemy. Only few times has use of the word been correctly applied to an event in which there is no doubt as to the intention.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:02 pm The International Court of Justice, the UN's top court, has ordered Israel to take all measures to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza but stopped short of telling it to halt the war.

That is very good news.
For who, exactly?

For example, how could that be good news for a group of people who want to wipe out, completely, a whole other group of people, including absolutely any one of them who might be able to grow up.

How, exactly, could it be 'good news' to those who want to do all they can to 'win the war', which could only be really done through and by the 'genocidal killing' of absolutely every one, present and up and coming, who are perceived to be on the 'other side'?
bahman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:02 pm Perhaps it put some pressure on countries that support Israel. Hopefully, that helps for a ceasefire as well in the early future.
Ah, so when you say, 'That is very good news', you meant, for you, and not for everyone.

Post by Age »

Impenitent wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:52 pm Israel should tell the "ICJ" to stuff it, along with the rest of the anti-Semitic UN
Just like "russia" should tell the 'international court of justice' to stuff it, as well, along with the rest of the anti-russian 'un', if the 'international court of justice' said the same thing to "russia", right?
Impenitent wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:52 pm the ceasefire happens when every single inch of Gaza is reduced to smoldering ash

-Imp
That is 'the way' "impenitent", a whole group or whole race or people should be wiped out and decimated completely, which are not liked by another group or another race of people. Just as long as you 'side' with the 'right race, or right group', correct?

See, "bahman" I told you that 'that was not good news' for every one.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Impenitent wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:52 pm Israel should tell the "ICJ" to stuff it, along with the rest of the anti-Semitic UN

the ceasefire happens when every single inch of Gaza is reduced to smoldering ash

-Imp
UNRWA employees had advance knowledge of the attack on Israel.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:09 am

-Imp
I could tell you I have advanced knowledge of the future attacks coming on "Israel".

It is blatantly obvious that when the people of any country tries to occupy, control, and/or oppress people of another country, or even any region, then this will create or bring about some sort of retaliation against them, in the future. Just like what is exactly coming.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:41 am

-Imp
I could tell you I have advanced knowledge of the future attacks coming on "Israel".

It is blatantly obvious that when the people of any country tries to occupy, control, and/or oppress people of another country, or even any region, then this will create or bring about some sort of retaliation against them, in the future. Just like what is exactly coming.
Tell me true Age, would your knowledge tell you when and where and how these attacks on Israel would be, so that you could also participate, as did the knowledge of UNRWA representatives do for them?

Post by Age »

By the time this is read there will most likely be over 25,000 human beings blown up or burnt alive and 'killed' in just the "gaza strip" alone, and in less than four months only, and with over 62,000 other human beings injured by the "israelis" attack.

So, if absolutely any one thinks or believes that there is not a relative to any one of these over twenty five thousand 'murdered' human beings and/or to any of the over sixty two thousand 'injured' human beings, who were 'killed' or 'maimed', in the most cowardly of ways, who is not going to plan some sort of revenged attack any time in the future on "israel", then those ones are completely blind to the already 'advanced knowledge' of the up-coming attack/s on "israel".

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:54 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:41 am

Tell me true Age, would your knowledge tell you when and where and how these attacks on Israel would be, so that you could also participate, as did the knowledge of UNRWA representatives do for them?
What do you mean by 'participate'?

How did those "representatives", supposedly, 'participate', exactly?

How many of 'them', supposedly, 'participate'?

And, how many knew what, exactly?

Also, who even cares?

How many have 'participated' in the attacks on "gaza"?

Were any of them "representatives" of some sort of 'organization/s'?

What did they know, and how many of them were there?

Only 1,139 "israelis" have 'died' from attacks since 2023 7 October. How many more are going to 'die' from attacks from "both sides"?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:55 am...
Tell me true Age, would your knowledge prior to October 7, 2023 tell you when and where and how these October 7, 2023 attacks on Israel would occur, so that you could also have participated in the attacks as the representatives of UNRWA participated in the attacks ... as did the knowledge of UNRWA representatives prior to October 7, 2023 do for them on October 7, 2023, when they also participated in the attacks upon Israel on that day?
Last edited by Walker on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:02 am
Tell me true Age, would your knowledge prior to October 7, 2023 tell you when and where and how these October 7, 2023 attacks on Israel would occur, so that you could also have participated in the attacks as the representatives of UNRWA participated in the attacks, as did the knowledge of UNRWA representatives prior to October 7, 2023 do for them on October 7, 2023, when they also participated in the attacks upon Israel on that day?
Did I not already respond to this, "walker"?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:03 am
Tell me true Age, would your knowledge prior to October 7, 2023 tell you when and where and how these October 7, 2023 attacks on Israel would occur, so that you could also have participated in the attacks as the representatives of UNRWA participated in the attacks, as did the knowledge of UNRWA representatives prior to October 7, 2023 do for them on October 7, 2023, when they also participated in the attacks upon Israel on that day?
No, your response was general and did not address the specific point implied by the questions, which is, that representatives of the UN participated in the attacks upon Israel on October 7, 2023.

Surely you see the implications of this, at this time in the history of the world, whether or not they agree with the implications anyone else apprehends.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:06 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:03 am
No, your response was general and did not address the specific point implied by the questions, which is, that representatives of the UN participated in the attacks upon Israel on October 7, 2023.
But my response did address this very specific point when I asked you, 'Who even cares?'

I noticed that you have not yet answered absolutely any of the nine clarifying questions I posed, and asked 'you', specifically, "walker".
Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:06 am Surely you see the implications of this, at this time in the history of the world, whether or not they agree with the implications anyone else apprehends.
If you are 'sure' of 'this', then okay.

But, if 'I' was 'you', then 'i' would not be so sure of "my" 'self'.

Post by Age »

By the way "walker" do you somehow disagree with people 'participating' in helping "victims" standing up and fighting against "bullies"?