ICJ says Israel must prevent genocide in Gaza

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: ICJ says Israel must prevent genocide in Gaza

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:20 am
But my response did address this very specific point when I asked you, 'Who even cares?'

Response: Who cares are those at this time in the history of the world not receiving what aid was previously received from those in the UN Agency previously mentioned who were not busy participating in the attack upon Israel on October 7, 2023 ... not receiving aid now because of those in the UN Agency who did participate in the attacks upon Israel of October 7, 2023.

I noticed that you have not yet answered absolutely any of the nine clarifying questions I posed, and asked 'you', specifically, "walker".

Reponse: Who even cares? Be grateful I even just peeked into the rabbit hole.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:34 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:20 am
But my response did address this very specific point when I asked you, 'Who even cares?'
Response: Who cares are those at this time in the history of the world not receiving what aid was previously received from those in the UN Agency previously mentioned who were not busy participating in the attack upon Israel on October 7, 2023 ... not receiving aid now because of those in the UN Agency who did participate in the attacks upon Israel of October 7, 2023.
Oh well. 'They' probably 'care' about 'those ones' as much as they 'care' about 'you', and 'you' not providing aid for them as well, because 'you' want to 'participate' in some absolutely useless 'arguments' on a philosophy forum, instead.

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:34 am I noticed that you have not yet answered absolutely any of the nine clarifying questions I posed, and asked 'you', specifically, "walker".

Reponse: Who even cares?
Not me.

I was just pointing out what I had noticed here.
Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:34 am Be grateful I even just peeked into the rabbit hole.
Oh, I am very grateful for what you have said and presented here for 'us' so far.

your 'participation' here is providing more support, and aid, here, than you could of even imagine.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

bahman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:02 pm The International Court of Justice, the UN's top court, has ordered Israel to take all measures to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza but stopped short of telling it to halt the war.

That is very good news. Perhaps it put some pressure on countries that support Israel. Hopefully, that helps for a ceasefire as well in the early future.
It's actually because the ICJ knows full well that nothing like "genocide" is being aimed at by Israel. If it had been that, Israel had plenty of time to level Gaza before, without any provocation. And they have the West Bank and Lebanon, too, if they ever intended "genocide." So what the ICJ is doing is actually just curseying to the Leftist press, who want to make the war HAMAS has caused out to be a "secret genocide" by Israel, and the HAMAS rockets, graft, incursions, murders, rapes and kidnappings to be nothing more than "understandable (and noble) resistance to occupation."

I think the ICJ will get exactly what it deserves for that: nobody paying attention to them. In order to be taken seriously, one has to be speaking something remotely close to the truth, and the ICJ doesn't seem to want to do that.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

It's vile toads like IC that mean never having to take theism seriously
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Imagine, if you will, that a radical Catholic Irish party took power in Northern Ireland, and voted for a "Right of Return policy", for all Catholics of Irish descent.
The law is then used to evict any Protestant, from rented or owned accomodation. They are thrown onto the street, whilst an American from New York who is a Catholic claiming Irish descent is offered their home rent free with a stipend to help them start a new life in Northern Ireland.

What would be your reaction?
But when you object the Irish who support the "Right of Return", scream justification for this on the basis of "Potato Famine", and the great hunger of the 19thC.

Yet this is exactly what is happening, daily, to Palestinians living in the West Bank.

Let us also imagine that the remianing Protestants are corralled into a small area of Ulster, whereby inports and exports are restricted by the Catholic Irish ,and periodically bombed by Eire levelling homes, blowing up hosptials, and universities. Periodically political goups of Protestants form and gather small bands of fighters from the orphan population -
(It being noted that in the October attack 80% of the fighters were orpans and none ofver the age of 24)
- To try to take revenge on their hopeless situation.
In response Catholic Irish systematically continue the destruction of the enclave, targetting refugee camps, UN workers, journalists, hospitals, and areas of land where they had previously told the Protestants to flee to.

But --- The Potato Famine!!! Remember that!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:04 am Oh, I am very grateful for what you have said and presented here for 'us' so far.

your 'participation' here is providing more support, and aid, here, than you could of even imagine.
This is wonderful news, Age. Not wonderful for me, but for the fact that you actually do appreciate Truth, Justice, and the American Way and can intuitively grasp its necessity within the context of unfolding reality, at this time in the evolution of human activities upon the earth. As you can see and as you demonstrate with your appreciation, such a coming to realization moment does make many questions moot.
:|

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:48 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:04 am Oh, I am very grateful for what you have said and presented here for 'us' so far.

This is wonderful news, Age. Not wonderful for me, but for the fact that you actually do appreciate Truth, Justice, and the American Way and can intuitively grasp its necessity within the context of unfolding reality, at this time in the evolution of human activities upon the earth.
These kinds of views of yours "walker", which you believe are absolutely true, which you are sharing with 'us' here, is exactly what is Truly helping, supporting, and aiding 'us', in what I will be showing and revealing.

So, please keep these views of yours coming.
Walker wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:48 pm As you can see and as you demonstrate with your appreciation, such a coming to realization moment does make many questions moot.
:|
As can be clearly seen here, even though I have not demonstrated absolutely any appreciation at all for what this one had just presumed I had, because it believed that I had, and even believes that I would and will be, this one will not be able to see and hear what Is actually happening, occurring, and being actually said and meant here.

Unless, of course, it is just trying to deceive and fool others also here.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:09 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:02 pm The International Court of Justice, the UN's top court, has ordered Israel to take all measures to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza but stopped short of telling it to halt the war.

That is very good news. Perhaps it put some pressure on countries that support Israel. Hopefully, that helps for a ceasefire as well in the early future.
It's actually because the ICJ knows full well that nothing like "genocide" is being aimed at by Israel.
So, now it is being claimed that the international court of justice 'knows full well' that absolutely nothing at all like 'genocide' is being aimed at by "israel". Although over 25,000 members of one group or one race of human beings have been slaughtered by attacks from another group or another race of human beings called "israelis", only.
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:09 pm If it had been that, Israel had plenty of time to level Gaza before, without any provocation. And they have the West Bank and Lebanon, too, if they ever intended "genocide."
Just maybe 'they' were waiting for another time, like 'the present', when this is being written.

Remember that it was only after some human beings from a land called "gazza" were able to gain access into a land called "israel", which for some reason they could do quite simply and easily, which they were never able to do so simply and easily before, which then some people in "israel" 'now' claimed that they do have a right to kill, murder, and slaughter those human beings, men, women, and children, of a particular race or group.

Please do not forget that people do not like to kill, murder, and/nor slaughter without absolutely any reason at all. But people can create and make 'reasons' to do so, which they can then 'justify', but only to "them" own 'selves', only.
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:09 pm So what the ICJ is doing is actually just curseying to the Leftist press, who want to make the war HAMAS has caused out to be a "secret genocide" by Israel, and the HAMAS rockets, graft, incursions, murders, rapes and kidnappings to be nothing more than "understandable (and noble) resistance to occupation."
See, "immanuel can" 'knows' what is 'actually happening'. And, as can be clearly seen "immanuel can" is not blinded in absolutely any way at all here. And, to 'know' that this to be an 'irrefutable fact', all anyone has to do is just ask "immanuel can".
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:09 pm I think the ICJ will get exactly what it deserves for that: nobody paying attention to them. In order to be taken seriously, one has to be speaking something remotely close to the truth, and the ICJ doesn't seem to want to do that.
Once again, I will ask you adult human beings here, How do you expect a group of oppressed people to 'behave', or 'react', if you like?