Not a perverted fetish

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Not a perverted fetish

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

50 year old man 'Melody Wiseheart, who claims to 'identify' as a thirteen year old girl, is allowed to swim against young girls in swimming competitions and change and shower with them in the changing rooms.
It would seem that men can do anything they like now as long as they pretend to be women (or female children). 'Interesting' gas-lighting mind-fuckery going on in the world right now. Could it possibly be connected to the drive to normalise paedophilia? Gee. I wonder. Surely not...

Re: Not a perverted fetish

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:32 am 50 year old man 'Melody Wiseheart, who claims to 'identify' as a thirteen year old girl, is allowed to swim against young girls in swimming competitions and change and shower with them in the changing rooms.
It would seem that men can do anything they like now as long as they pretend to be women (or female children).
Are women and/or female children not allowed to, and/or not able to, identify "themselves" like men are and can?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:32 am 'Interesting' gas-lighting mind-fuckery going on in the world right now.
Could it possibly be connected to the drive to normalise paedophilia? Gee. I wonder. Surely not...
What is it called when adult women for example identify as cats, is this zoophilia?

Is this behavior connected to the drive to normalize zoophilia?

Also, what is it called when female children want to identify as male human beings? And, could this be connected to the drive to normalize some sort of 'philia', as well?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post. Post away. i won't see it.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:42 am Age, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post. Post away. i won't see it.
I wonder if this one meant 'my ignore' list instead of :your ignore' list.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:32 am 50 year old man 'Melody Wiseheart, who claims to 'identify' as a thirteen year old girl, is allowed to swim against young girls in swimming competitions and change and shower with them in the changing rooms.
It would seem that men can do anything they like now as long as they pretend to be women (or female children). 'Interesting' gas-lighting mind-fuckery going on in the world right now. Could it possibly be connected to the drive to normalise paedophilia? Gee. I wonder. Surely not...
Is they American?
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

Shouldn't this thread be in the politics forum? After all, it seems to be about denial, alternative facts, and character assassination...