Trump

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: Trump

Post by Sculptor »

Impenitent wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm USSC said Trump is on the ballots

-Imp
Supreme Court bought and paid for by Trump.
Fuck the constitution. Trump fucks the legal system and fucks the constitution.
If he gets him democracy is finished in the USA: Project 2025.

You should be scared.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Have you heard of irony"

I think sculptor may be on to something. I was prolly just fuckin with Walker with that post u responded to, commonsense. What I do is tryda grossly exaggerate someone's position by parodying it, then give examples of how absurd it is. Ergo, the laws indiscriminate treatment of both repubs and dems. Ergo, how can this be a conspiracy when both parties are being attacked by the courts, or, when the courts work in favor of the supposed victim (conservative) of the conspiracy?
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:20 pm "Have you heard of irony"

I think sculptor may be on to something. I was prolly just fuckin with Walker with that post u responded to, commonsense. What I do is tryda grossly exaggerate someone's position by parodying it, then give examples of how absurd it is. Ergo, the laws indiscriminate treatment of both repubs and dems. Ergo, how can this be a conspiracy when both parties are being attacked by the courts, or, when the courts work in favor of the supposed victim (conservative) of the conspiracy?
Only a fool couldn't see that. However, a fool often fails to see the dangers of himself becoming a parody.

You may quote me, he said ironically.

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:16 pm Supreme court rules to keep Don T on the colorado ballot.

See i hate it when the deep state leftists do shit like this. First they bust trump on top secret documents then they bust biden on top secret documents. First they charge trump and then they charge the prosecutor charging trump. First they falsify election results and then they put trump back on the ballot.

I wish they'd keep the goddamn conspiring straight becuz I'm confused af. Walker, what's the deal? Is this another double switcheroo by the satanic woke liberal transgender Chinese lovin communists that are destroying america and tryna stop Don T becuz he's our only hope?
- It's just to keep folks confused until election time, then screw 'em until the next election.
- Just like Biden does. It's a characteristic of the Left.
- Not a thought in his head about visiting the border until it's time to pander.
- Isn't he the ironic one.

- You would do well to listen to Trump. He rambles, but his intentions are those of a proper POTUS, as defined by the Constitution of the USA.

- In the Bizarro Age when liberals fail to oust The Slaver Mentality that has always fueled the Democrats, liberals deserve the hell that their superior, snooty attitudes hath wrought.

- Trump has the intent of a president. Any hellfire will be for those who have corrupted the system.
- If Trump likes something, He owns it.

- Just like you do, with your work.

- Those corruptors of the country that Trump loves, and because he owns what he loves, the corruptors fully deserve the Karmic Backlash with compounded interest that will balance the universe.

- The schooling they have earned balances by discouraging savage attacks upon the civility.
- The objective civility has been codified within the US Constitution.
- That is a timeless, divinely inspired document of human governance by agreement whose worth for unleashing human potential has been proven by the reality of time, (by your personal capitalistic endeavours), by human innovation, progress and a kind of prosperity that is designed to actually produce something other than a bunch of words, words that are only intended to take from other humans, rather than receive with thanks the Gifts from God provided in The Earth that must be taken from the earth by man, Energy Gifts that make it all possible, including this very moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY
Walker

Post by Walker »

This is the political thread, you know.

The lounge is page up the forum.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Bro I always lounge when I do politics becuz it's such a joke. I toldja, serious politics died when Lenin died and it won't be revived until after the whole shit house goes up in flames. Meanwhile, relax and have a drink.
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:46 pm Bro I always lounge when I do politics becuz it's such a joke. I toldja, serious politics died when Lenin died and it won't be revived until after the whole shit house goes up in flames. Meanwhile, relax and have a drink.
I'd have to be pretty dumb to not have that figured out, Cool Breeze.

Hey, I know you think it's cute to mock. No problem.
It something you have to do.

Relax. Don't feel so threatened. Lounges are for drinking.

Just admit to yourself that Biden is a bum through and through, nasty too, right to the core, and you won't be so confused.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I never said Joe wasn't sleepy. Alls I'm saying is that what matters is keeping more money in the proletariat's pockets, and that if to do so, the country goes into unbounded deficit or even becomes bankrupt (as a result of dems spending), that doesn't matter becuz there is no legitimate country anyway where the workers don't own the means of production and run the government themselves.

So while both parties are the enemy of the working class, the dems throw em more crumbs and, hopefully, hasten the economic decline of the country by drowning it in debt.

(In fact the opposite is happening, dammit. Bidenomics is invigorating the economy instead of breaking it)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm The deal is Lawfare. Lawfare is piling on as much shit as possible, figuring the stink will in some way stick.
Define Lawfare:
Lawfare is piling on as much shit as possible, figuring the stink will in some way stick.

Ironic, isn't it.

A few words to explain, a million words to explain, and neither matters. The words just don't register or compute, do they, proving that at least in this case, bias is stronger than evidence and proof, stronger than reasonableness or savvy.

That is, unless you're playing Devil's Advocate, which I'm beginning to doubt. I think you might actually believe the nonsense you use to elicit, or else worse, and you really are a Devil's Advocate. Please say it ain't so.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Impenitent wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm USSC said Trump is on the ballots

-Imp
Unanimous ... and by this court, leaving no doubt about the stupidity, illegality, and distraction that The Colorado Democrats were pulling with that stunt ... with Deep State Morons in media and the legal edifice, and sadly with unthinking minions, nodding in approval.

Never-the-less, US Congressman Jamie Raskin, Maryland Democrat, has already announced that The Party That Hates America is going to begin work that will ultimately subvert that decision by The Supreme Court.

To be the best destroyer of American Institutions is becoming a campaign pledge.

Speaking of that, the Democrats are terrified that Trump will do what they do, do.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm Trump is a criminal who is abusing the legal system.
Here's an appropriate response to that.

- Charles Manson had 8 felony indictments.
- Trump has about 92 indictments, which could easily increase at the whim of some idiot.
- According to Minion Algebra, that makes Trump about 11 or 12 times as evil as Charles Manson.
- Yes Democrats … be very afraid, but of what?

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:18 pm I never said Joe wasn't sleepy. Alls I'm saying is that what matters is keeping more money in the proletariat's pockets, and that if to do so, the country goes into unbounded deficit or even becomes bankrupt (as a result of dems spending), that doesn't matter becuz there is no legitimate country anyway where the workers don't own the means of production and run the government themselves.

So while both parties are the enemy of the working class, the dems throw em more crumbs and, hopefully, hasten the economic decline of the country by drowning it in debt.

(In fact the opposite is happening, dammit. Bidenomics is invigorating the economy instead of breaking it)
Bum references more than lazy, although he certainly is that.

From the news today, Nikki Haley became the first woman to ever win a presidential primary. Nikki! Nikki! She’s historic and that seems to be so important these days.

- Here’s the details as I recall, so the numbers may be off a tad.
- She won in Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. votes 95% Democrat.

- Nikki Haley is a Republican. Pause. A Republican right in the bowels of the Deep State.
- The Republican primary in Washington D.C. is an open primary in which Democrats can vote.

- Two thousand voted. She got about about 60-70%. What a mandate.
- Laying the groundwork for a 2028 nomination.

- The conclusion of all these words and facts was summed up by Trump.

- He said that Nikki Haley is The Queen of the Swamp. :lol:

- It’s absolutely true. The question is, how could a troll not like this guy?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Interesting comparison there. The only person Charlie killed (confirmed) was Bernard Crowe, yet he was convicted of seven counts of first degree murder as well as conspiracy to commit murder.

Don T was never charged with or convicted of anything he didn't do. Sexual harassment, inciting riots, fraud, tax stuff, classified documents, etc.

I punched these coordinates into my processor and it said Don T and the criminal justice system are 63.7 times more evil than Charles Manson.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm The deal is Lawfare. Lawfare is piling on as much shit as possible, figuring the stink will in some way stick.
Define Lawfare:
Lawfare is piling on as much shit as possible, figuring the stink will in some way stick.

Ironic, isn't it.
Not really.
You are a moron and MAGA is a cult.
Trump is a fucking criminal.
THe rich make the law, and the rich enure their kind can avoid prison. Trump filled the Supreme Court with his cronies, and has dodged a bullet.
Poor morons like you who did his bidding to storm the Capitol are in gaol.
Where's the irony?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:00 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm Trump is a criminal who is abusing the legal system.
Here's an appropriate response to that.

- Charles Manson had 8 felony indictments.
- Trump has about 92 indictments, which could easily increase at the whim of some idiot.
- According to Minion Algebra, that makes Trump about 11 or 12 times as evil as Charles Manson.
- Yes Democrats … be very afraid, but of what?

:lol:
You are making a damn fool of yourself. It's not the number of felonies but what the crime is. And this deos not reflect "evil" but illegality.
It's no wonder the US is fucked with people like you in it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

When someone is perceived as a scumbag, it no longer matters if they are charged and convicted of crimes they didn't commit

All that talk of truth and justice goes out the window.

Except it doesn't. Instead it goes into god and society's little box of secrets.