Trump

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Trump

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

To the Americans on here; please vote for Trump and help make him your next President. He kept me entertained for four years and I could do with another four.

Thank you in advance.

Wizard22

Re: Trump

Post by Wizard22 »

USA! USA! USA! USA! TRUMP 2024!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:41 am USA! USA! USA! USA! TRUMP 2024!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Utbfh_ye7s
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

I think I found Walker online.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BpGBp-Km-NU
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense

Post by commonsense »

At this point, Trump has a good shot at winning—or at least claiming to win.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:32 am To the Americans on here; please vote for Trump and help make him your next President. He kept me entertained for four years and I could do with another four.

Thank you in advance.

https://static.standard.co.uk/2023/12/2 ... width=1024
- The Left knows that Trump now knows the Rules for Radicals, and now they fear Trump.
- However the real fear for Americans is … Trump is merely a brief caesura in the Dirge of the Inevitable.

- Tiny little Israel is a Feared Giant.
- Likewise one man, Trump, is a Feared Giant. Why?
- Because he turns every attack against him into an advantage, and no one can make him an offer he can’t refuse.
- That’s not by accident.
- That’s by his design, and that’s admirable to independent-minded Americans.
- (Not many understand the irony of a former POTUS selling trading cards of himself, like he's a baseball star. Trump understands it, and so do Americans.)
- Trump is an anti-hero, and Americans love independent anti-heroes.
- Trump is an Underdog.
- In trying to silence Trump, the Left has made Trump a martyr for free speech.
- If trading cards is his only remaining platform to be heard, then so be it.

- In persecuting Trump, the Left has made him a martyr for justice.
- His polling is so high, he can’t be ignored.
- His establishment opposition says that Nikki Nikki (R) would win the general election. She would then be POTUS Nikki Nikki.

- This is going to be an interesting year.
- Rarely has the battle of Good vs. Evil been so plain, on such a scale.
- If elected, Trump will likely act like a Democrat and break every rule and let it get sorted out later, if at all. Trump is a quick study and he would be a lame duck, i.e., a one-term president with no need to court votes, and a big need for justice for all.
- Trump’s election is a big If. The Manchurian Presidency of Biden is actually much bigger than one Manchurian Candidate Biden, and the elections have been changed so that the vote can be easily corrupted, which makes the results unreliable, another of the Left’s intended contributions to chaos.

- Trump can only win by a landslide.
- If the Democrat candidate wins, the Republicans will claim corruption, but the election will stand, and Republicans will be criminally charged with election denial.
- If Trump wins, the blaring propaganda will forever say that the election was stolen and it will be contested in courts. No more will it be illegal to challenge an election if Trump wins.
- Because of that, the Democrats will retain power until things get sorted out, which will take as long as it takes regardless of the rules. Whether or not that is the legitimate procedure is irrelevant because for the Left, procedures evolve out of necessity to maintain power.
- The Left accuses Trump of what the Left does, which is totalitarianism. Classical Procedure from Rules for Radicals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:44 pm IQ level of Trumpers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyTfGozUCqQ
He's coming for you, wonker

vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:35 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:32 am To the Americans on here; please vote for Trump and help make him your next President. He kept me entertained for four years and I could do with another four.

Thank you in advance.

- The Left knows that Trump now knows the Rules for Radicals, and now they fear Trump.
- However the real fear for Americans is … Trump is merely a brief caesura in the Dirge of the Inevitable.

- Because he turns every attack against him into an advantage, and no one can make him an offer he can’t refuse.
- (Not many understand the irony of a former POTUS selling trading cards of himself, like he's a baseball star. Trump understands it, and so do Americans.)
- Trump is an Underdog.

- His establishment opposition says that Nikki Nikki (R) would win the general election. She would then be POTUS Nikki Nikki.

- If elected, Trump will likely act like a Democrat and break every rule and let it get sorted out later, if at all. Trump is a quick study and he would be a lame duck, i.e., a one-term president with no need to court votes, and a big need for justice for all.
- Trump’s election is a big If. The Manchurian Presidency of Biden is actually much bigger than one Manchurian Candidate Biden, and the elections have been changed so that the vote can be easily corrupted, which makes the results unreliable, another of the Left’s intended contributions to chaos.

- If the Democrat candidate wins, the Republicans will claim corruption, but the election will stand, and Republicans will be criminally charged with election denial.
- If Trump wins, the blaring propaganda will forever say that the election was stolen and it will be contested in courts. No more will it be illegal to challenge an election if Trump wins.
- Because of that, the Democrats will retain power until things get sorted out, which will take as long as it takes regardless of the rules. Whether or not that is the legitimate procedure is irrelevant because for the Left, procedures evolve out of necessity to maintain power.
- The Left accuses Trump of what the Left does, which is totalitarianism. Classical Procedure from Rules for Radicals.

Oh stfu with your 'left' crap. Is anything other than black/white too complex for your tiny American 'brain' to cope with? Oh dear. It might explode with the effort. From what I can tell, many of Trump's policies would be considered 'left'. How do you define a 'left' or 'right' policy? Could you give me a breakdown?
Just because many wonkers claim to be 'left' doesn't make it so. Where does it say in the 'left' bible that men can be women if that's what turns them on? Or that to be truly 'left' you need blue hair? Dogs are mammals, therefore all mammals are dogs. Why are Americans so stupid? I don't get it. Has to be all the junk food.
It makes little difference (if any) if the US has a Republican or Democrat govt in power. It's never going to be a 'fair' country. Just look at all the homeless and people who can't afford health care-- in one of the wealthiest countries. That's just the way Americans like it. It's what they call 'freedom', even if it's the 'freedom' to die miserably on the streets. Weird people.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Thank you in advance.

- Trump is an Underdog.

Why don’t you just marry Trump already?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:51 amWhy don’t you just marry Trump already?
I knew it was Melania the whole time...! Wow, impressive to have such a distinguished woman on this forum! 8)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:45 am
commonsense wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:51 amWhy don’t you just marry Trump already?
I knew it was Melania the whole time...! Wow, impressive to have such a distinguished woman on this forum! 8)
So silly.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:20 pm...
- So silly, version 1.1.

- You’re so fickle. First you whine that I’m incomprehensible. Then you whine that I’m too comprehensible.

- Don’t be a whino. Why? First of all, it’s annoying to intelligent folks. But for your own benefit, that path has been mapped by generations before you. It leads to making the simple, complex. Why? Indeed, perhaps for you as a smoke screen to detract. Or, perhaps as a prod to elicit fresh grist for the Whino Mill that keeps the old wheels turning.

- What are these complexities of yours that refute the clarity offered for your enlightenment?

- Is your need to be entertained by non-contextual photos of Trump, and ignorant generalizations of Americans, the low ceiling of your complexity, Veggy? Please say no. Please say there’s more to you, than spew. Please say you have more to offer.

:D
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:51 am

Thank you in advance.

- Trump is an Underdog.

Why don’t you just marry Trump already?
Reading that again, it is a rather awesome spontaneous synopsis, isn't it. It bears repeating in toto, as I did did.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:45 am
And you call yourself a Wizard. Tsk.