One nation is a solution for war

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: One nation is a solution for war

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:44 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:07 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:58 pm

Finally. If I recall correctly I have used that term about three or four times, just in this thread alone, and only now you ask for clarity. But at least you are the first one.

The Self-governing society is one where absolutely every one is doing absolutely everything that they want and have chosen, and choose, to do, voluntarily. There is absolutely no judging of others, no ridicule, nor humiliation of others, and certainly no punishment. So, there are no need at all for human made up laws at all. It is 'a world' where absolutely every one is doing what helps, benefits, and supports absolutely every one, as ONE, on or in the goal of a One Nation Earth.

The words Self-governing came about because people have, finally, discovered, or learned, and understood the proper and Correct answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?' and with and through this realization they know what is True and Right, in Life, and thus 'now' know what to do in order to create, reach, and create 'the world' in which every one, once anyway, wanted to live in. The is; a Truly non-greedy, selfless, stress-free, pollution-free, war-less, peaceful, loving, and harmonious world, together, with every one, as One.

Now, how 'this world' is actually created, reached, and achieved is just a nine step process, which can be explained in full detail, very simply and very easily I will add, and thus also can be very simply and very easily understood also. But, again, that is to those who are Truly interested, thus Truly curios and Truly OPEN as well.
The idea of self-governing requires a very high level of maturity and education in individuals.
Yes, but not necessarily of the type of 'maturity' nor of the type of 'education', which you are thinking of and talking about here.

After all the yet to be discovered by you people here, when this is being written, the greatest teachers, in Life, about 'life and living', itself, are the youngest among you.

And, it does take the highest level of 'maturity' to have the self-discipline to actually, really, listen and observe, in order to learn what is actually True, Right, and good, in Life, from them.
You have to wait a very long time until this happens. Maybe 1000 years if not 1000,000.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:16 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:07 pm
The idea of self-governing requires a very high level of maturity and education in individuals.
Yes, but not necessarily of the type of 'maturity' nor of the type of 'education', which you are thinking of and talking about here.

After all the yet to be discovered by you people here, when this is being written, the greatest teachers, in Life, about 'life and living', itself, are the youngest among you.

And, it does take the highest level of 'maturity' to have the self-discipline to actually, really, listen and observe, in order to learn what is actually True, Right, and good, in Life, from them.
You have to wait a very long time until this happens. Maybe 1000 years if not 1000,000.
1. No I do not.

2. It has already happened, and is continually happening.

3. Why would you have to wait so long for you to just, really, listen and observe another, in order to learn what is actually True, Right, and good in Life?

4. Why could you not just begin to do it 'now'?

5. But even if it did take you one thousand or one million years to just 'mature' and become 'educated' enough to learn how to just watch and listen to the Real teachers in Life, and learn from them, then there is nor was any hurry anyway. I am not going anywhere, so I can and am waiting, patiently, for you human beings to do this. I have absolutely nowhere else to go. After all there is absolutely nothing else other than this One and only 'Life', anyway, right?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:38 pm

1. No I do not.

3. Why would you have to wait so long for you to just, really, listen and observe another, in order to learn what is actually True, Right, and good in Life?

5. But even if it did take you one thousand or one million years to just 'mature' and become 'educated' enough to learn how to just watch and listen to the Real teachers in Life, and learn from them, then there is nor was any hurry anyway. I am not going anywhere, so I can and am waiting, patiently, for you human beings to do this. I have absolutely nowhere else to go. After all there is absolutely nothing else other than this One and only 'Life', anyway, right?
Okay, let's wait for it.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:49 pm
nemos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:53 pmI wonder if you would agree with the idea of one nation if it was your nation that would remain the only one?
A constitutional republic is, by far, not the worst system a population can be saddled with but it's certainly not the best, so I say no.
That is for sure. After all the one that absolutely every one agrees with, accepts, and wants is surely a much better one, and even one that no one would obviously even feel 'saddled with'.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:43 pm
1. No I do not.

Okay, let's wait for it.
But we do not have to wait for it at all. We are already HERE doing and experiencing it. We, however, are just waiting, patiently, for you adult human beings to just 'catch up'. you are getting HERE, but really very unnecessarily slowly. But, again, there is absolutely no rush at all.

Also, and once again, what can be clearly seen here is another example of a complete lack of interest and complete lack of curiosity, in any thing other than what one was already presuming or believing to be true.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:46 pm

1. No I do not.

Okay, let's wait for it.
But we do not have to wait for it at all. We are already HERE doing and experiencing it. We, however, are just waiting, patiently, for you adult human beings to just 'catch up'. you are getting HERE, but really very unnecessarily slowly. But, again, there is absolutely no rush at all.

Also, and once again, what can be clearly seen here is another example of a complete lack of interest and complete lack of curiosity, in any thing other than what one was already presuming or believing to be true.
Don't take me wrong. I am very interested in your self-government idea.
nemos

Post by nemos »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:16 pm You have to wait a very long time until this happens. Maybe 1000 years if not 1000,000.
You are truly an optimist, give us a whole 1,000,000 years. 8)
The chronology of human history spans only a few thousand years, and we have already reached the threshold where extinction is only one step away.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:53 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:46 pm
Okay, let's wait for it.

Don't take me wrong. I am very interested in your self-government idea.
Okay.

Post by Age »

nemos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:01 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:16 pm You have to wait a very long time until this happens. Maybe 1000 years if not 1000,000.
The chronology of human history spans only a few thousand years,
Out of curiosity, again, how many 'few thousand years' do you imagine here "nemos"?
nemos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:01 pm and we have already reached the threshold where extinction is only one step away.
At the rate things are going, in the days when this is being written, some might even say that you human beings have also already began this last step and are in the latter stages of finishing this last step.
nemos

Post by nemos »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:42 pm Out of curiosity, again, how many 'few thousand years' do you imagine here "nemos"?
I don't want to confuse, but I think that history can be counted from the time when written and dated testimonies appeared. What paleontology and anthropology tells us can hardly be considered the history of mankind, because it does not tell about historical persons or events. So it could be years so 3000 B.C. As I said, I don't want to lie.
Although most of the time the houses of these few thousand year were lit by resin scales, oil lamps and candles, this did not stop us from wars at all. The court did not significantly change the situation of showing the electric lamp, although why did it not change - it only took a couple of hundred years and we can wave and threaten with a nuclear mace.
Who dares to extrapolate the progress of the next 50-100 years, especially if our lust for power arguments will not subside?
bahman

Post by bahman »

The chronology of human history spans only a few thousand years, and we have already reached the threshold where extinction is only one step away.
Humans are really terrible now. Perhaps we need to evolve more. Who knows?

Post by Age »

nemos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:46 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:42 pm Out of curiosity, again, how many 'few thousand years' do you imagine here "nemos"?
I don't want to confuse,
I never thought you did, nor would I have thought you would ever want to here.
nemos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:46 pm but I think that history can be counted from the time when written and dated testimonies appeared. What paleontology and anthropology tells us can hardly be considered the history of mankind, because it does not tell about historical persons or events. So it could be years so 3000 B.C. As I said, I don't want to lie.
When did you want to say that you do not want to lie?

nemos wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:46 pm Although most of the time the houses of these few thousand year were lit by resin scales, oil lamps and candles, this did not stop us from wars at all. The court did not significantly change the situation of showing the electric lamp, although why did it not change - it only took a couple of hundred years and we can wave and threaten with a nuclear mace.
Who dares to extrapolate the progress of the next 50-100 years, especially if our lust for power arguments will not subside?
I am not sure what any of this has to do with what you wrote, and which I then subsequently just asked a clarifying question to.

you wrote: 'The chronology of human history spans only a few thousand years'.

I just asked: 'How many 'few thousand years' do you imagine here "nemos"?

I only asked because I have heard some suggest that the 'chronology of human history' spans between thirty thousand years to three million years, and from what I took from you wrote and claimed was a number which was far less than than two numbers. So, I was, and now still am, curios as to how many actual years do you mean by just a 'few thousand years', and now also, 'Where are you getting your span of only a few thousand years of 'chronology of human history' here from, exactly?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:50 am
Humans are really terrible now. Perhaps we need to evolve more. Who knows?
1. It is blatantly obvious that you human beings need to evolve, for the better.

2. you human beings have absolutely no choice at all whether you evolve or not.

3. you will keep evolving, ('more') no matter what.

4. you adult human beings, however, individually and collectively, have a choice as to whether human beings, collectively, evolve for the better, or, for the worse.

5. In the days when this is being written you adult ones really could not get more terrible, or much worse, surely?
nemos

Post by nemos »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:16 am I just asked: 'How many 'few thousand years' do you imagine here "nemos"?

I only asked because I have heard some suggest that the 'chronology of human history' spans between thirty thousand years to three million years, and from what I took from you wrote and claimed was a number which was far less than than two numbers. So, I was, and now still am, curios as to how many actual years do you mean by just a 'few thousand years', and now also, 'Where are you getting your span of only a few thousand years of 'chronology of human history' here from, exactly?
As I tried to deduct the chronology of mankind from the earliest written evidence, all I can show you is this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_documents

I don't even know if it will satisfy you.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:19 pm All the war is the result of the conflict of interest between nations. One nation and the problem of conflict is resolved. So there will be peace.
No. You might want to consider the phrase "Civil War". One you have absorbed that please look up Revolution, Pogrom and Jihad

A super state would have to oppress and control different interest groups.
It's called an Empire and they always fail.