Clarifying Questions for Age

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Clarifying Questions for Age

Post by Gary Childress »

I'm beginning to find Age more and more interesting.

Clarifying Question #1 for Age: Do you believe that God (a single sentient being that created the entire universe) exists?
Peter Kropotkin

Re: Clarifying Questions for Age

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:04 pm I'm beginning to find Age more and more interesting.

Clarifying Question #1 for Age: Do you believe that God (a single sentient being that created the entire universe) exists?
K: age is an idiot who has nothing, nada, zip to offer this or any other
website... although I will give age props for ending the capitalizing of
every other word... that alone make reading so much easier, but alas
I am still reading the words of an idiot...who has nothing to offer...

Kropotkin
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:38 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:04 pm I'm beginning to find Age more and more interesting.

Kropotkin
You probably know more about his views then than I do. I haven't seen a very clear presentation of "exactly" what he believes other than in the term he uses, "Thee Truth". I'm curious what "exactly" "Thee Truth" is.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Kropotkin
Age is unconventional, and can be quite trying, but he isn't an idiot, and there is certainly no harm in him. When I think of the posters who use this site to promote their unsavoury political, religious and social views, I can't help feeling they would be far more deserving of your contempt.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:03 pm

Kropotkin
You probably know more about his views then than I do. I haven't seen a very clear presentation of "exactly" what he believes other than in the term he uses, "Thee Truth". I'm curious what "exactly" "Thee Truth" is.
You crazy, impetuous fool, Gary. Don't you know better than to ask Age a question? :shock:
bahman

Post by bahman »

He certainly starts some questions first!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Harbal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:14 pm

Kropotkin
You crazy, impetuous fool, Gary. Don't you know better than to ask Age a question? :shock:
It's too late, Harbal. You can't save me now. I've been sucked into the vortex. Save yourself and your loved ones and remember me as the person who bought everyone time to escape the clutches of the vortex!

PS: Say goodbye to my beloved Catherine who took all my money. I'm totally getting her back in the afterlife!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:56 pm

It's too late, Harbal. You can't save me now. I've been sucked into the vortex. Save yourself and your loved ones and remember me as the person who bought everyone time to escape the clutches of the vortex!

PS: Say goodbye to my beloved Catherine who took all my money. I'm totally getting her back in the afterlife!
Forget about the afterlife, Gary, when you ask Age a question, the answer takes over your current life.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:35 am

Forget about the afterlife, Gary, when you ask Age a question, the answer takes over your current life.
Uummm... Age asks questions, he doesn't provide answers.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

LuckyR wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:12 am

K: and always the wrong questions...

Kropotkin

Post by Age »

I will reiterate the answer I provided in the other thread where you asked the exact same question.

1. Once again, I neither believe nor disbelieve anything, like this.

2. There is no implication anywhere that a 'sentient being' is responsible for the creation of the Universe, all-there-is, nor all-that-exists.

To me, the word 'God' is sensed in two ways:

1. In the visible sense, which is just all physical matter, (of which there is only the One). And, it is this, Itself, which is responsible for the, ever-continual, creation of the Universe.

2. In the invisible sense, which is just the, Truly OPEN, Mind, (of which there is only thee One). And, it is this, Itself, which is responsible for the, continual, creation of all human being made creations.

Now, to me, both these things exist, undoubtedly. So, therefore, God, in this sense, exists.

By the way, thank you very much for the Truly OPEN clarifying question here, they are always very welcomed, and also very refreshing.

Post by Age »

Kropotkin
Then, if 'I' was 'you', 'I' would stop reading the words of one who has absolutely nothing, nada, zip to offer absolutely any website at all in the whole world.

What kind of 'idiot' would keep reading the words of one like this one, which is; 'me' here?

Also, the 'power' of belief can be clearly seen, and proved, once more, irrefutably True here.

Post by Age »

Kropotkin
You probably know more about his views then than I do.
Why would you even think or presume such a thing "gary childress"?

What this one is doing here is the very definition of 'satan/devil' and trying to persuade/convince "others" onto and into its way of thinking.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:03 pm I haven't seen a very clear presentation of "exactly" what he believes other than in the term he uses, "Thee Truth". I'm curious what "exactly" "Thee Truth" is.
1. you will never see a very clear presentation, of 'exactly', what I believe, because I do not believe any thing, (other than in one thing).

2. Have you, specifically, asked a clarifying question in regards to wanting to know what, exactly, the Truth is?

If yes, then did I ask you to specify in regards to 'what', exactly?

If yes, then did you?

If yes, then what was 'that', exactly?

And/or, if you want to know how the words 'the Truth' is defined, by me, then 'that' is another matter.

Also, I have refrained from the use of the 'thee' word, in relation to the Truth word, for some while now, as of something that was pointed out and shown to me here in this forum.

Post by Age »

Find one question in this whole forum that has been posed to me, and did not involve seeking personal information, which I have, supposedly and allegedly, not provided answer/s to, then I will provide answer/s.

Until then your accusation and claim here is completely unsubstantiated, and maybe completely unwarranted as well.

Post by Age »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:28 pm

K: and always the wrong questions...

Kropotkin
Provide examples of these supposed and alleged so-called 'wrong questions', and then we can and will see if they really are, or not.

Until then here is just another unsubstantiated claim and accusation.