Is it Wrong to Put Faith in Humanity?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Is it Wrong to Put Faith in Humanity?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:17 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:11 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:45 am
People who aren't pretending what you're pretending.
How many people, besides just you "atla"?
Over 7 billion.
So, "atla" here is trying to claim that there were over seven billion human beings, in the days when this was being written, who were saying and claiming that 'I' am pretending that 'I' am God. Which seems just a little far fetched, do you not think so "atla"?
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:17 am They would probably even lock you up in India.
Are you here trying to imply something about the people in and/or from "india" "atla"?

If yes, then what, exactly?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Uh oh...prom versus age's autism battle...! :twisted:
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:35 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:11 am

How many people, besides just you "atla"?
Over 7 billion.
So, "atla" here is trying to claim that there were over seven billion human beings, in the days when this was being written, who were saying and claiming that 'I' am pretending that 'I' am God. Which seems just a little far fetched, do you not think so "atla"?
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:17 am They would probably even lock you up in India.
Are you here trying to imply something about the people in and/or from "india" "atla"?

Just some highly pathetic but completely expected attempts trying to divert attention away from what was the actual point, namely that you are a delusional and nauseatingly weak 'human'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age is a very real threat to one's sanity. I suggest you save yourself and put him on block before it's too late. He has to be a bot. It's just not humanly possible to be that annoying.
Atla

Post by Atla »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:43 am Age is a very real threat to one's sanity. I suggest you save yourself and put him on block before it's too late. He has to be a bot. It's just not humanly possible to be that annoying.
Nah bots have no personality and make far more sense..

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:41 am
Over 7 billion.

Just some highly pathetic but completely expected attempts trying to divert attention away from what was the actual point, namely that you are a delusional and nauseatingly weak 'human'.
Okay, if you say and believe so.

However, what can be clearly seen here is that you, once more, completely and utterly failed to clarify, and thus back up and support, your own position here.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:36 am Uh oh...prom versus age's autism battle...! :twisted:
The actual so-called 'battle' here is "promethean75" claimed that it knew what was going on, and that others do not.

So, I just challenged "promethean75" by questioning it with:
Why do you think or believe that you "promethean75" know what is going on here while believing others do not?

But, "promethean75" has shown and proven that its own presumptions and beliefs have not yet allowed it to see and comprehend the actual question I posed, and asked to it.

So, let the 'battle' continue, that is; if one wants to call this 'a battle'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:59 am

However, what can be clearly seen here is that you, once more, completely and utterly failed to clarify, and thus back up and support, your own position here.
I said over 7 billion people would call you insane for believing that you're God or God is talking through you. Which is correct, especially seeing how your God says things that few if any other Gods say, so even among the other God-channeling lunatics, you have few if any peers.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 pm

I said over 7 billion people would call you insane for believing that you're God or God is talking to you.
No you did not. As can be clearly seen and proved above here.

1. I asked you a question, for clarity. You answered it the way you did above here.

2. you may have meant this here, but you certainly did not say it. So, once again, I suggest, everywhere, but especially in this forum, people say what they mean, and mean what they say.

Now, "atla", I asked you, 'who says and claims that I am pretending that I am God?'
you answered, 'People who aren't pretending what you're pretending.'

I then asked the clarifying question, 'How many people, besides just you "atla"?'

you answered by clarifying, 'Over 7 billion.

Therefore, what this actually means is; ' "atla" here is trying to claim that there were over seven billion human beings, in the days when this was being written, who were saying and claiming that 'I' am pretending that 'I' am God. '

Which, once again, seems just a little far fetched, do you not think so "atla"?
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 pm Which is correct, especially seeing how your God says things that few if any other Gods say, so even among the other God-channeling lunatics, you have few if any peers.
Which is the way things are, exactly, and the way I like it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"If only you knew "promethean75". If only you knew."

Oh dear... you're not another one of those alien prophets from another dimension with special powers, are u? I run into a lot of those on the forums.

U just say that with such an ominous presence i figured you'd have to be. 'If only u knew', he says, with an otherworldly glow in his eyes.

Well for your sake i hope u are becuz I'm a human intellectual apex predator and I'll eat u if u aren't. U gotta be more than a mortal man to reckon with me, sonny.

That or you're a low budget gpt runnin from some dude's basement computer. The Forrest Gump gpt model 2.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:12 pm

I said over 7 billion people would call you insane for believing that you're God or God is talking to you.

1. I asked you a question, for clarity. You answered it the way you did above here.

2. you may have meant this here, but you certainly did not say it. So, once again, I suggest, everywhere, but especially in this forum, people say what they mean, and mean what they say.

Now, "atla", I asked you, 'who says and claims that I am pretending that I am God?'

I then asked the clarifying question, 'How many people, besides just you "atla"?'

Therefore, what this actually means is; ' "atla" here is trying to claim that there were over seven billion human beings, in the days when this was being written, who were saying and claiming that 'I' am pretending that 'I' am God. '

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 pm Which is correct, especially seeing how your God says things that few if any other Gods say, so even among the other God-channeling lunatics, you have few if any peers.
More expected hair-splitting over something you deliberately misunderstand, hiding behind your autism.

Anyway, 'You', with the capital Y, so You God, don't exist so no one cares what You like.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 pmThe actual so-called 'battle' here is "promethean75" claimed that it knew what was going on, and that others do not.

Why do you think or believe that you "promethean75" know what is going on here while believing others do not?

But, "promethean75" has shown and proven that its own presumptions and beliefs have not yet allowed it to see and comprehend the actual question I posed, and asked to it.

I just noticed recently... that you are no longer TYPING like THIS all THE time. WHY is THAT... was YOUR programming UPGRADED?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:13 pm "If only you knew "promethean75". If only you knew."

Oh dear... you're not another one of those alien prophets from another dimension with special powers, are u? I run into a lot of those on the forums.

U just say that with such an ominous presence i figured you'd have to be. 'If only u knew', he says, with an otherworldly glow in his eyes.

Well for your sake i hope u are becuz I'm a human intellectual apex predator and I'll eat u if u aren't. U gotta be more than a mortal man to reckon with me, sonny.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:13 pm That or you're a low budget gpt runnin from some dude's basement computer. The Forrest Gump gpt model 2.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:16 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:12 pm

More expected hair-splitting over something you deliberately misunderstand, hiding behind your autism.
Okay. If this is what you believe is true, then this must be true, correct?
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:16 pm Anyway, 'You', with the capital Y, so You God, don't exist so no one cares what You like.
This here could not be more proof of just how little this one has read, and understood, here.

you, "atla", have got it all absolutely inside out, wrong way out, upside down, backwards, and/or back to front here.

And, I was not expecting that even you could have gotten it so Wrong here.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:25 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 pmThe actual so-called 'battle' here is "promethean75" claimed that it knew what was going on, and that others do not.

I just noticed recently... that you are no longer TYPING like THIS all THE time.
Okay.

But so you become aware I was not trying like that all the time.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:25 pm WHY is THAT... was YOUR programming UPGRADED?
Do you really believe that 'I' am some sort of bot?