Who Done IT?

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Who Done IT?

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:20 pm U think he's gettin ready to go FULL caps? Like, the whole post? Jesus dude don't say that.
Repent and despair, the end times are near.. Soon the day will come when Age will press the CAPS one last time, and will drown us in a sea of FULL CAPS shouting, angrier and angrier, and then the sky will turn black. And then Age will also write in BOLD, and it will rain fire and ash, and famine will strike and wild beasts will tear us apart. And then Age will also change the font size to LARGE and the dead will walk the Earth, and then to HUGE and then it will all be over.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:57 pm
promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:45 pm ^^^ nothing but properly capitalized sentences.

Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong. Age did u bump your head this morning?
It's the calm before the storm.

The Apocalypse is coming. Age has seen it. Age has granted us one last moment of tranquility, one last moment of respite before things break loose.
Here is another example of just how much these people, back then, thought that the apocalypse referred to something horrible and not wanted.

They were that self-centered that they thought the apocalypse and the destruction would be bad and not wanted.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm
promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:20 pm U think he's gettin ready to go FULL caps? Like, the whole post? Jesus dude don't say that.
Repent and despair, the end times are near..
Which is what is needed, and what you all have been wanting.

But which you have all been so confused about.
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm Soon the day will come when Age will press the CAPS one last time, and will drown us in a sea of FULL CAPS shouting, angrier and angrier, and then the sky will turn black.
Once again, even though I have explained on numerous occasions that I used capital letters, and never the caps button, some were still so blinded by their own beliefs and presumptions that they could not see this. Also, even though i have explained on numerous occasions why i used capital letters sometimes some were still so blinded by their own beliefs and presumptions that they could not see this.

As this one continually proves absolutely True.

Also, notice how some of its own latest threads are being presented in capital letters. So, why this one has begun shouting, and getting angrier and angrier on it would know, right "atla"?
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm And then Age will also write in BOLD, and it will rain fire and ash, and famine will strike and wild beasts will tear us apart.
Once more, this one is showing just how self-centered people, and this one especially, were. They actually believed that the apocalypse and destruction was about physical bodies and that material human bodies would be torn apart.

They, literally, could not have been more confused and more wrong here.
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm And then Age will also change the font size to LARGE and the dead will walk the Earth, and then to HUGE and then it will all be over.
Here we can see just how much False and Wrong beliefs and assumptions would lead them to more and more presumptions, stupidity, and foolishness.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:37 pm

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm Soon the day will come when Age will press the CAPS one last time, and will drown us in a sea of FULL CAPS shouting, angrier and angrier, and then the sky will turn black.
Once again, even though I have explained on numerous occasions that I used capital letters, and never the caps button, some were still so blinded by their own beliefs and presumptions that they could not see this. Also, even though i have explained on numerous occasions why i used capital letters sometimes some were still so blinded by their own beliefs and presumptions that they could not see this.

Also, notice how some of its own latest threads are being presented in capital letters. So, why this one has begun shouting, and getting angrier and angrier on it would know, right "atla"?
Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm And then Age will also write in BOLD, and it will rain fire and ash, and famine will strike and wild beasts will tear us apart.
Once more, this one is showing just how self-centered people, and this one especially, were. They actually believed that the apocalypse and destruction was about physical bodies and that material human bodies would be torn apart.

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 pm And then Age will also change the font size to LARGE and the dead will walk the Earth, and then to HUGE and then it will all be over.
Here we can see just how much False and Wrong beliefs and assumptions would lead them to more and more presumptions, stupidity, and foolishness.
You're playing your part marvellously. :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:41 pm

Once again, accusations and claims are made about me by this one, and once again I will show and prove that this one is completely incapable of providing any clarity and any support for its accusations and claims. So, what is 'my part' exactly which you say and claim I am playing so-called marvelously here "atla"?

What will soon become very clearly obvious is that this one will once again resort to further very stupid and foolish remarks and accusations about me, which, again, it will not back up NOR support at all.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:52 pm

Once again, accusations and claims are made about me by this one, and once again I will show and prove that this one is completely incapable of providing any clarity and any support for its accusations and claims. So, what is 'my part' exactly which you say and claim I am playing so-called marvelously here "atla"?

What will soon become very clearly obvious is that this one will once again resort to further very stupid and foolish remarks and accusations about me, which, again, it will not back up NOR support at all.
You can only play your part well if you don't know that you're doing it. Luckily, you're very dense.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:54 pm

You can only play your part well if you don't know that you're doing it. Luckily, you're very dense.
Lucky for who, exactly?

Also, are you here implying that you do know what you are doing here, very well or at all?

If yes, then what are you doing here, exactly?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:58 pm

Lucky for who, exactly?

Also, are you here implying that you do know what you are doing here, very well or at all?

Of course I know. Take a guess.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 am
Lucky for who, exactly?

See here is yet even more proof of this one's complete inability to just clarify.

This one claims that it, of course, knows what it is doing here, which it is yet to clarify.

So, maybe what this one is doing here is to not choose to discuss anything with me, and to just make accusations and claims, which it will not back up, clarify, nor even just support. Which, as some would say and point out, goes against about every reason philosophical discussions were brought into existence in the first place.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:14 am

Lucky for who, exactly?

See here is yet even more proof of this one's complete inability to just clarify.

This one claims that it, of course, knows what it is doing here, which it is yet to clarify.

So, maybe what this one is doing here is to not choose to discuss anything with me, and to just make accusations and claims, which it will not back up, clarify, nor even just support. Which, as some would say and point out, goes against about every reason philosophical discussions were brought into existence in the first place.
As if you had any idea what philosophical discussions even are. :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:13 am

Are you implying that I do not, but you certainly do?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:40 am

I think that’s exactly what he’s implying.

Post by Age »

commonsense wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:48 pm
Okay thanks, I also 'think' this, but what 'we' think could be False and/or Wrong. So, I was just checking, to make sure, whether "atla" thinks or believes that it is absolutely certain in regards to what philosophical discussions are, exactly.

See, if "atla" is certain, then "atla" could inform all of us here what the actual Truth is about what philosophical discussions are exactly, and then we could proceed correctly, and/or informatively.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Age wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:48 pm

Okay thanks, I also 'think' this, but what 'we' think could be False and/or Wrong. So, I was just checking, to make sure, whether "atla" thinks or believes that it is absolutely certain in regards to what philosophical discussions are, exactly.

See, if "atla" is certain, then "atla" could inform all of us here what the actual Truth is about what philosophical discussions are exactly, and then we could proceed correctly, and/or informatively.
Exactly.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=Dontaskme post_id=688129 time=1703849896 user_id=12017]
Who made the grass, the flowers and the trees and the birds and the bees and the people who made the crop circles? :lol:
[/quote]

It wasn't done by a Who, it was done by a How.