Who Done IT?

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Who Done IT?

Post by Dontaskme »

Who made the grass, the flowers and the trees and the birds and the bees and the people who made the crop circles? :lol:

Re: Who Done IT?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:38 pm Who made the grass, the flowers and the trees and the birds and the bees and the people who made the crop circles? :lol:
'This' would ALL DEPEND ON WHEN A 'who' CAME-TO-EXIST, and, ON what A 'who' IS, EXACTLY, TO 'you'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:38 pm Who made the grass, the flowers and the trees and the birds and the bees and the people who made the crop circles? :lol:
'This' would ALL DEPEND ON WHEN A 'who' CAME-TO-EXIST, and, ON what A 'who' IS, EXACTLY, TO 'you'?
According to knowledge known by people. The answer to what or WHO made the crop circles, was that people made them. So who made the people? is part of my question.
nemos

Post by nemos »

What exactly will the answer to this question tell you?
Maybe we were created by chance, or maybe someone orchestrated this "accident". Anyway, here we are. Or do you have something to say to whoever organized it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

nemos wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm What exactly will the answer to this question tell you?
Maybe we were created by chance, or maybe someone orchestrated this "accident". Anyway, here we are. Or do you have something to say to whoever organized it?
My answer will tell me nothing. It’ll tell me unknowing is all I can know.

Nothing can be known as to who or what done it. In other words, Nothing made the people who made the crop circles.

I can’t know anything as to the question of what or who is the CREATOR of everything.

I personally accept this unknowing. But I’m not sure about what other people are thinking, and so I’m curious that’s all.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:14 pm
Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 pm
According to knowledge known by people. The answer to what or WHO made the crop circles, was that people made them. So who made the people? is part of my question.
OBVIOUSLY my CLARIFY QUESTION here, ONCE AGAIN, BACK in the days when this was being written, 'went right OVER this one's head', as was said, in those 'OLDEN DAYS'.

Post by Age »

nemos wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm What exactly will the answer to this question tell you?
The ANSWER would, OBVIOUSLY, TELL 'them' what 'they' WERE LOOKING FOR.

Just like the ANSWER to the QUESTION, which 'you' posed, WROTE, and ASKED here would TELL 'you' what 'you' ARE LOOKING FOR here.

OR, MAYBE 'you' were NOT LOOKING FOR an ANSWER here, right?
nemos wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm Maybe we were created by chance, or maybe someone orchestrated this "accident".
AND, OBVIOUSLY, IF 'this one' GOT the ANSWER to the QUESTION 'this one' posed, and ASKED here, then, at least for 'this one', 'they' WILL BE A STEP CLOSER TO KNOWING if 'you', human beings, were CREATED BY 'chance', ALONE, by SOMEONE who orchestrated an APPARENT 'accident', or JUST BY One, which 'you', human beings, have STILL YET TO UNCOVER, and KNOW, in the days when this is being written.
nemos wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:40 pm Anyway, here we are. Or do you have something to say to whoever organized it?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

who done it? the TAG man

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:13 am who done it? the TAG man

-Imp
:lol:

Tag you're it. Hahahaha, that's so funny Imp, thanks a lot for bringing quality humour and wit to the forum. :D
nemos

Post by nemos »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:12 pm ... OR, MAYBE 'you' were NOT LOOKING FOR an ANSWER here, right? ...
I really wasn't trying to offend anyone. I just think if someone asks something, it should be important enough to spend time looking for an answer. Well, at least that's what I try to do. Since 14 years, I feel a chronic lack of time. As a child, I often had night dreams where I was standing in a vast open space, an infinitely high wall behind me, slowly, almost imperceptibly moving forward. Somewhere far ahead, there is an infinitely deep precipice, which at first is not noticeable because it is behind the horizon line, but as time passes, the distance to the precipice inevitably decreases, until you stand on a very narrow ledge and look to inevitability in the eyes.

Personally, I think that the question of whether death is the end or not is more important than the existence of god. After all, if this question did not exist, hardly anyone would have thought about God. But I definitely do not invite to discuss it, because there will be no answer anyway, only wasted time.

Post by Age »

nemos wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am
Age wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:12 pm ... OR, MAYBE 'you' were NOT LOOKING FOR an ANSWER here, right? ...
I really wasn't trying to offend anyone.
I never thought you did offend anyone here nor even thought that you were trying to offend anyone here.
nemos wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am I just think if someone asks something, it should be important enough to spend time looking for an answer.
To me even if the question is so-called not important enough, if a question is asked, then it is very important to just answer it.

nemos wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am Well, at least that's what I try to do. Since 14 years, I feel a chronic lack of time. As a child, I often had dreams where I was standing in a vast open space, an infinitely high wall behind me, slowly, almost imperceptibly moving forward. Somewhere far ahead, there is an infinitely deep precipice, which at first is not noticeable because it is behind the horizon line, but as time passes, the distance to the precipice inevitably decreases, until you stand on a very narrow ledge and look to inevitability in the eyes.
Okay. What is the reason for telling us this?
nemos wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am Personally, I think that the question of whether death is the end or not is more important than the existence of god.
Okay, noted here is why you look more for answers regarding death than you do regarding God.

Also, and by the way, does not the word :death' mean or refer to 'the end' to you?

If it does not, then what does the word 'death' mean or refer to, to you?
nemos wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am After all, if this question did not exist, hardly anyone would have thought about God.
What are you basing this on exactly?
nemos wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am But I definitely do not invite to discuss it, because there will be no answer anyway, only wasted time.
So, you must not think it important enough right?

Anyhow, the actual irrefutable answer has already been found and thus is already known. Well to some of us anyway.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

^^^ nothing but properly capitalized sentences.

Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong. Age did u bump your head this morning?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee did.
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:45 pm ^^^ nothing but properly capitalized sentences.

Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong. Age did u bump your head this morning?
It's the calm before the storm.

The Apocalypse is coming. Age has seen it. Age has granted us one last moment of tranquility, one last moment of respite before things break loose.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U think he's gettin ready to go FULL caps? Like, the whole post? Jesus dude don't say that.