Merry Christmas, Forum!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Merry Christmas, Forum!

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:04 pm
Will Bouwman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:37 am Fuck a duck! Can't some of you mad sausages just wish someone a merry Christmas?
OF COURSE ALL of 'you' so-called 'mad sausages' could just wish someone a so-called 'merry christmas'. However, if ANY of 'you' were ASKED, 'What do 'you' ACTUALLY MEAN, or ARE REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, when 'you' SAY or WRITE 'merry christmas'? Then could or would ANY of 'you' ANSWER?

What does 'merry christmas' even MEAN, TO 'you', "will bouwman"?
Will Bouwman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:37 am Bit late, but Merry Christmas Henry, and the rest of you.
For those who CLAIM that God does NOT exist could SAYING, 'merry christmas', be inferred as a form of CONTRADICTION?
Age...have you ever drank the equivalent of a bottle of Brandy?

If not, please do and then rejoin the frivolity.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Merry Christmas, Forum!

Now don’t you forget to share the cheer.

I’m only here for the 👍’s

👍👍👍👍👍👍 cuz everyone one here likes to be liked, so let’s hear it for the big I likely likes symbol 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

So here’s a big fat cheery round robin Christmas Cheer for all you usual likely likey like likers.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:19 pm
Will Bouwman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:37 am Fuck a duck! Can't some of you mad sausages just wish someone a merry Christmas?
OF COURSE ALL of 'you' so-called 'mad sausages' could just wish someone a so-called 'merry christmas'. However, if ANY of 'you' were ASKED, 'What do 'you' ACTUALLY MEAN, or ARE REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, when 'you' SAY or WRITE 'merry christmas'? Then could or would ANY of 'you' ANSWER?

Will Bouwman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:37 am Bit late, but Merry Christmas Henry, and the rest of you.
For those who CLAIM that God does NOT exist could SAYING, 'merry christmas', be inferred as a form of CONTRADICTION?

ANOTHER one who appears UNABLE TO JUST ANSWER the CLARIFYING QUESTION/S I posed, and ASKED here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:30 pm

ANOTHER one who appears UNABLE TO JUST ANSWER the CLARIFYING QUESTION/S I posed, and ASKED here.
Precisely why you must answer the question that is being posed to you first. Do you agree?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:33 pm
Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:30 pm

Precisely why you must answer the question that is being posed to you first. Do you agree?
No.

WHY would I AGREE to ANSWERING 'your' QUESTION, FIRST, which was ASKED AFTER my QUESTION, and which 'your' QUESTION had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH my QUESTION, AT ALL?

'you' are now just FURTHER appearing to be UNABLE TO JUST ANSWER my CLARIFYING QUESTION posed, and ASKED here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:37 pm No.
atto out.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:39 pm
atto out.
Well 'this' just about PROVES, ABSOLUTELY, that "attofishpi" IS COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of JUST ANSWERING the QUESTION:

'What do 'you' ACTUALLY MEAN, or ARE REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, when 'you' SAY or WRITE 'merry christmas'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:45 pm
atto out.
Well 'this' just about PROVES, ABSOLUTELY, that "attofishpi" IS COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of JUST ANSWERING the QUESTION:

'What do 'you' ACTUALLY MEAN, or ARE REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, when 'you' SAY or WRITE 'merry christmas'?
Oh! I am so sorry Age, you really needed to CLARIFY what you wanted from my mediocre brain.

When ANYONE writes "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you...it means..."MARY CHRISTMAS"
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

atto out.

No, you’re not out till you’re out; keep drinking until you’re well and truly passed out.

You’re here to bolster your ego against an autistic person. Have another drink you are failing to fall out and fall down.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:04 pm
atto out.

No, you’re not out till you’re out; keep drinking until you’re well and truly passed out.

You’re here to bolster your ego against an autistic person. Have another drink you are failing to fall out and fall down.
How can you be certain he is autistic and not just a c~nt?

Most people from around these parts think he's just a c~nt (even if an autistic c~nt).
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

54335A9A-56D0-4D86-A767-707A094EF194.jpeg
54335A9A-56D0-4D86-A767-707A094EF194.jpeg (74.23 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:45 pm
atto out.
Of course, that is the proper philosophical question.

But I think the thinking goes, the lounge is not the place for philosophy.

I think the spirit of Christmas is supposed to suspend any philosophical differences folks may have, but that can be one sided when there are demonstrations on Christmas day denigrating Christmas. So, the spirit is to suspend philosophical differences, unconditionally, which means even if others do not suspend denigration.

That might be the definition of merriment being used.

I read that in sections of India, Christians suspended Christmas because of persecution.

What definition of merry do you think may be operational at this time in the world? Is it ho ho ho, or tolerance?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Bit late, but Merry Christmas Henry, and the rest of you.
other angry (possibly daft) chorizos agree

-Imp
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

And a happy New Year, too.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Immanuel Cant wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 pm And a happy New Year, too.
Indeed, pick one:

1] Henry accepts Jesus Christ as his personal savior, Jesus Christ returns to Earth and Donald Trump is reelected as president
2] Donald Trump is reelected as president, Jesus Christ returns to Earth and henry accepts Jesus Christ as his personal savior

Just for the record, if Jesus Christ does return and campaigns for Donald Trump, I will too.

Come on, admit it, what wouldn't you do with immortality and salvation itself on the line?