Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE_SUS!!!

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:54 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:52 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:50 am

I can, and I did.

The term "atheist" has been in use for several centuries. It originated in the 16th century and is derived from the Greek words "a-" (without) and "theos" (god).
I knew you'd come up with some googled shit. Trust you to completely miss my point. Idiot.
Phff. Even if the word atheist was invented last week, I'd still be entitled to use it regarding those short of sight, not very bright, clearly unwise "philosophers" of yesteryear.
Well then, according to you, you are an 'atheist' because the actual meaning was someone who doesn't believe in the biblical, monotheistic god, and as you have a special god who only speaks to you (when you just happen to be on drugs) and isn't at all the piffling, bog standard god of the babble then that makes you an atheist too.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:20 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:52 am

I knew you'd come up with some googled shit. Trust you to completely miss my point. Idiot.
Phff. Even if the word atheist was invented last week, I'd still be entitled to use it regarding those short of sight, not very bright, clearly unwise "philosophers" of yesteryear.
Well then, according to you, you are an 'atheist' because the actual meaning was someone who doesn't believe in the biblical, monotheistic god,
I actually do believe in that Jew. (that is now a Christian God)

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:..and as you have a special god who only speaks to you (when you just happen to be on drugs)
Actually, to the contrary - it never communicates anything while smoking a bit of weed. It permits two weeks of peace. Then BAM!! "You crossed the line" is said - a fought knight has passed, time to be a knight and have faith in the light of Christ, HELL for 3 mths. Which the last time was extended to six months.
They really don't want me returning to the Tree of Know_Ledge - for certainly, I will die.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:..and isn't at all the piffling, bog standard god of the babble then that makes you an atheist too.
U wish I was an atheist--> batting for your team. Alas, gnosis of God is a one way trip.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:20 am

Well then, according to you, you are an 'atheist' because the actual meaning was someone who doesn't believe in the biblical, monotheistic god,
I actually do believe in that Jew. (that is now a Christian God)

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:..and as you have a special god who only speaks to you (when you just happen to be on drugs)
Actually, to the contrary - it never communicates anything while smoking a bit of weed. It permits two weeks of peace. Then BAM!! "You crossed the line" is said - a fought knight has passed, time to be a knight and have faith in the light of Christ, HELL for 3 mths. Which the last time was extended to six months.
They really don't want me returning to the Tree of Know_Ledge - for certainly, I will die.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:..and isn't at all the piffling, bog standard god of the babble then that makes you an atheist too.
U wish I was an atheist--> batting for your team. Alas, gnosis of God is a one way trip.
Like conversing with a five year old (although that's a lot more fun and I shouldn't insult them). You are an atheist by your own definition. Nothing to do with me.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Y don't you say it 3 times?
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:01 am He's probably a PI-sees
Lemme annoy you a little more. :)

Yeah you two may have that in common. Fun fact: Pisces people, born in early spring, may indeed be the most naturally sensitive sign, quite perceptive and in tune with others and the environment. They do see a lot.

Though they also tend to lack depth. But the problem is that they are also prone to too much fantasizing, are often split-minded (like there are two personalities in their heads), prone to hallucinations.

But because they are more sensitive than others, they tend to jump to the conclusion that they are perceiving real things when they are hallucinating. After all they know better. Oldest sign of the zodiac and whatnot.

Do these things ring a bell?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:09 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:01 am He's probably a PI-sees
Lemme annoy you a little more. :)
Sure, I appreciate when people comprehend that being less comprehensive, indeed less analytical with regard to philosophy is annoying to the other participant in any intellectual debate.

Atla wrote:Yeah you two may have that in common. Fun fact: Pisces people, born in early spring, may indeed be the most naturally sensitive sign, quite perceptive and in tune with others and the environment. They do see a lot.
..a little spiritual thus shallow of actual comprehension..but do go on...

ps. Down here I am born in Autumn.

Atla wrote:Though they also tend to lack depth. But the problem is that they are also prone to too much fantasizing, are often split-minded (like there are two personalities in their heads), prone to hallucinations.
..oh so spiritual - I hate spiritual twatfuckery. If you can prize yourself away from such nonsense and consider that we are within an intelligent system as finite and accurate as any binary logical system...then, my man, then you might comprehend.

Atla wrote:But because they are more sensitive than others, they tend to jump to the conclusion that they are perceiving real things when they are hallucinating. After all they know better. Oldest sign of the zodiac and whatnot.

Do these things ring a bell?
Nope. If you knew the amount of discernment I place upon my analysis of REAL_IT_Y - the amount of bullshit 'connections' that some spiritual hippy waffling into my ear...or myself attempting to find connections ---> ends up in the garbage bin of discernment wasteland.

Final sign of the zodiac bla bla..
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:29 am ps. Down here I am born in Autumn.
You were born on the Southern hemisphere? You're no Pisces then.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:33 am
Jumping to conclusions Atla. I was born from whence the Titanic set sail. Down here, Pisces are born in Autumn.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:36 am
Atla wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:33 am
Jumping to conclusions Atla. I was born from whence the Titanic set sail. Down here, Pisces are born in Autumn.
So you're a Pisces then. Would have been strange if you were a Virgo or sign-less. Unless you're a Pisces wannabe. Whatever.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:34 am You are an atheist by your own definition. Nothing to do with me.
Render me daft o' wilted trodden petal...but where in the fark have I declared NE THING of myself that renders me ATHEIST?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Happy Birthday to a dead fictional character known as Jesus from a dead fiction character known as Adam.

I see dead people so it’s perfectly retarded to wish them happiness.