Crop Circles

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Crop Circles

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

WTF? It's already been explained, by the people who actually make them as a hobby! JFC. What is wrong with you? Clearly they are MAKEABLE, because they are THERE!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:03 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:52 am

You are batshit insane.
FFS, then I must immediately give myself a jolly good spanking until I'm black and blue, for ever daring to be batshit insane right in front of your eyes, that you would evidently know that that claim you made, was actually true.

Try again, and this time bash me good and proper, so that you know for sure you are deeply wounding me, because that last attempt was only a scratch. :evil:
I know how you love to play the whacky, dozy, ditzhead ''ooh, I'm just mad you know. I can say whatever I like because I'm woopy loopy whoopsy doda woo woo weeeee, I'm so cute....'
And by the way, if you think I'm fucked up, you would only be able to tell yourself that if you actually knew what being fucked up really looked like.

So that makes me your perfect mirror...you dumb twisted bitch. :twisted:
vegetariantaxidermy

Weeeee wooooo, whacky doodle doooooo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:10 pm WTF? It's already been explained, by the people who actually make them as a hobby! JFC. What is wrong with you? Clearly they are MAKEABLE, because they are THERE!
Well good for fucking them.

We now know who's made them, because they have already been explained, and shown how by people, people made them. That's all you had to say. FFS ..You didn't have to go off on one of your batshit insane crazy satire RANTS

Don't come at me, I'll just bounce your insanity right back at you.

Case closed. People made them because people said so, hurray!

But I didn't know that, but Veg did, wooopie fucking dooo.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Yes Veg, we are all a bit mad here, that's how it works, although you do not have to mad to work here, but it help if you are.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MAD DAM
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veg BELIEVES people made the crop circles, because she read about it somewhere on the internet in cyberspace, and so believed what she's read or saw on a video. She was never actually present at the time they were being made, or could have observed them being made in actual realtime physical presence.

Veg is a believer...well I'll be dammed, who'd have thought it. Veg a believer. :lol:

Do you believe God exists too. :lol: After all, the universe is there for all to see, just like the crop circle are, aren't they, so someone must have made the universe...I wonder who made the universe, Oh silly me, it must have been a person that made the universe. Was it a person? Explain how the universe came to exist Veg, because it's definitely here completely evident right in front of your own eyes, so you must believe 'something' made it. But hey ho just make something up, anything at all, I mean you couldn't stand not ever knowing something as obvious as that could you.

Clearly the universe is MAKEABLE, because it is THERE! HERE?...right? :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:06 pm

I know how you love to play the whacky, dozy, ditzhead ''ooh, I'm just mad you know. I can say whatever I like because I'm woopy loopy whoopsy doda woo woo weeeee, I'm so cute....'
Well it's obviously evidently all about the same problem with you isn't it.

You are just simply jealous that I'm the cute one, and that you are just plain ugly. It's so hard being cute, everyone just hates a cutie hot piece of bad ass.

I own my cute looks. And I'm glad to hear you know I'm cute too. :mrgreen: You know everything don't ya! :mrgreen:
vegetariantaxidermy

I see the 'whacky zany quirky loopy cutie' is still ranting :lol: Watch out for those gremlins in your computer. There's a theory that they feed off the human desire for cuteness. This can lead to insomnia, loss of appetite, and at its worst, a whacky state of mind that can lead to coma. This can't be disproven so it must be true.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

All I’m trying to say is that it cannot be known who these people are that are making the crop circles. They are not leaving their personal signatures at the scene of their artwork. I’m not denying that they are man made. I know that they have been widely documented and reported as being man made.

I wasn’t even talking to VT about the subject, I was responding to someone else. But then she just barged in and started exploding like a volcano eruption spewing all this weird talk at me like I was some kind of retard.

Anyways it’s difficult to know what to believe because some scientists say the patterns are way too intricate and complicated to be the work of humans and so must be of a supernatural origin. Then others say its definitely humans making them. Which I can accept.
Ultimately I personally have no idea how they manifest and neither do a lot of other people and that’s the point I was trying to make until VT intervened and started acting like a parasite who apparently seems to enjoy pressing people’s buttons just for the love of sucking the life out of them, like it’s the latest hobby or something.

I know I react badly, so yes, I’m easily triggered and reactive. Me bad.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:39 pm Question for VT

Do you believe God exists too. :lol: After all, the universe is there for all to see, just like the crop circle are, aren't they, so someone must have made the universe...I wonder who made the universe, Oh silly me, it must have been a person that made the universe. Was it a person? Explain how the universe came to exist Veg, because it's definitely here completely evident right in front of your own eyes, so you must believe 'something' made it. But hey ho just make something up, anything at all, I mean you couldn't stand not ever knowing something as obvious as that could you.

Clearly the universe is MAKEABLE, because it is THERE! HERE?...right? :roll:
VT will not know how to answer this question but hopefully will prove me wrong…go ahead explain how the universe was made, just as you know how the crop circles were made and was all explained as you know. You believe people made them.

So that must mean you believe in a maker of the universe too. But you don’t know who or what made the universe do you?

It’s like we know that we can make things, but we can’t know what made the ones that know they can make things.

We as people are here, we are makeable because we exist right, so how did we who made the crop circles get made, explain that?

Mystery awaits the mystery solved.
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:04 pm some scientists say the patterns are way too intricate and complicated to be the work of humans and so must be of a supernatural origin.
Which scientists say they are 'way too complicated to be the work of humans'?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you have any idea what humans can do with string and a decent knowledge of mathematics? And why would farting alien monsters be any better with string and mathematics than humans? When did 'alien' come to mean 'supernatural'? Make up your mind.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Like I've already said, clearly Aliens would have more advanced planks of wood and rope. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:52 am Image
I’ve always wondered what you look like so thanks for the picture of you in your more youthful days before you became so disfigured you dared not reveal yourself to anyone.

I see you’ve had that facial impairment for quite some time now, did it get any worse, I’m guessing yes.

You do know that there are good plastic surgeons out there that can fix that problem for you, don’t you?